Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Never Say I Regret, Always Say I Learned

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wish I had the money these people waste on airline tickets and such.

You mean the sucker friends and family who lend them money.  or the unpaid credit card bills.

• LOL 5

The show probably does pay for them, once they are on the show, but that doesn't explain how they actually pay (versus go into debt) for the multiple trips before they are cast.  How many times did Jen go to India?  How many trips to Jessica take to visit Juan?  We all know Daniele didn't pay for anything, hence her mountain of debt. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

as if those women could not find a useless man in their own neighborhood.  

If they chose an American like this all their friends would knows he’s a bum.  That’s why they need the mysterious foreign angle with malarkey like people from x country are more family-oriented, more in tune with their creativity/spirituality, etc.  A bum with an accent beats a bum with no accent.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

“Does 90 Day Fiancé pay for the couples’ travels?

The answer to this question is no.

To keep the show realistic, the production team does not pay for any of the couples' trips. This was confirmed in 2019 by one of the participants of the Spin-Off, 90-Day Fiancé: The Other Way.Jan 22, 2023” 

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 5
19 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Too busy to get off the bed and get dressed. 

For like 10 minutes. I doubt he was so distraught that he didn't show up for his wedding. Also, him being late could very likely have been some producer-manufactured fuckery. I've just noticed that some people have really been grasping at straws to find fault with Gabe when the fact of the matter is that he's been one of the least egregious American fiancés who have ever been on the show. He chose a partner who is age-appropriate, on par with his own attractiveness, isn't using him for a green card, genuinely loves him and is someone he genuinely loves. He gets along with her family and with her kids. Yet, there are people still insisting that Gabe is somehow evil incarnate or has some glaring fatal flaw every time they disagree with his response to an emotionally charged situation. Despite the fact that his responses have always been calm and nonviolent, unlike some of the other people on this show (Pole, Angela, Danielle, whats-her-face with Gino, etc.).

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I don't think anyone questions Gabe being upset about his sister's actions. Of course he is, I would be devastated too. However, he is a grown ass man and it sounds like this is par for the course with his sister in terms of her behavior. He could have sort of seen this coming, or something along these lines. Pout, sulk about it to your mom and then get your ass dressed and to your wedding. By laying in bed sobbing in a puddle and potentially missing your wedding day, you are playing right into her hands. Yes, family and siblings are important. But, your spouse needs to be your #1 and know you always have her back (unless she is doing something super shady but Isabel seems like a real doll). 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I don't think anyone questions Gabe being upset about his sister's actions. Of course he is, I would be devastated too. However, he is a grown ass man and it sounds like this is par for the course with his sister in terms of her behavior. He could have sort of seen this coming, or something along these lines. Pout, sulk about it to your mom and then get your ass dressed and to your wedding. By laying in bed sobbing in a puddle and potentially missing your wedding day, you are playing right into her hands. Yes, family and siblings are important. But, your spouse needs to be your #1 and know you always have her back (unless she is doing something super shady but Isabel seems like a real doll). 

I agree. I understand getting upset--my own dad didn't RSVP to, give congratulations for, or even acknowledge my own wedding, although in theory he doesn't object and has accepted my wife with open arms, and I was bummed about it, but it was my wedding day! I'm gonna wallow about it when my favorite people on the planet are out there waiting for me to celebrate joining the rest of my life with the #1 person in it? No way. Getting married means being enough of an adult to stand next to, defend and honor, the person you plan on loving forever. Generally, this means family of origin takes a back seat (there are exceptions of course). Have a good cry in the shower, slap a cucumber slice on each eye for ten minutes, then get your ass up, get dressed and marry the love of your life for crying out loud!

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

am not a Debbie fan and I don't buy her shucks I am an eccentric sweet old lady bit.

I'm not a big fan either.  She drives me nuts with her "cutesy" expressions and tone of voice, and I don't think I could last more than 5 minutes around her, but at least I find her more entertaining and easier on the eyes than Angela and some of the other older ladies chasing around younger men in third world countries. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Too busy to get off the bed and get dressed. 

Exactly. What has he been busy doing? Isabel did ALL of the work for this wedding, before and including the actual wedding day. Gabe isn't new to his sister's antics. The least he can do is shake it off and be there on time for his wife. Like a grown up.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

Thank you.  I am not a Debbie fan and I don't buy her shucks I am an eccentric sweet old lady bit.

She is just as bad as the Skipper, Grangela, and all the other older ladies looking for the younger D in other countries.

If she was that sweet and innocent she would have either a) looked for someone her own age in her own country and b) would have stuck to her age group when looking outside of the country.   Why go looking for a man that is old enough to be your grandson? Because you both are bohemian artists?!  Yeah I dont buy it.  And I don't buy that she didn't dangle the green card telling him at some point they would go back to the US.

Gawd this show has made me so jaded.

Do you mean "shucksh I an an ecshentric shweet old lady"? 

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose not crazy about her...i think she's probably a nice person overall, but she annoys me...when she was singing to that donkey i wanted to shout "oh enough already!! Next scene PLEASE"...then she got on the poor animal...not gonna lie, i was happy she fell off...she's 67 years old, acting like a child isn't going to make her seem younger to a 24 yr old man...I do respect how she's kept calm, tho...much better than watching Angela, Kimbally or Skipper screaming, cursing and throwing drinks...at least Debbie has some dignity...I just hope Texas margaritas go with crow, in case her kids decide to serve it

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Why do Jen's friends need such a long cameo in this show? I could give a fuck about either one of them. 🙄

Kris is such a piece of shit, who lets someone they love risk being homeless because she just decided to stop paying rent after you told that person to quit their job???

Kris’ wardrobe is the worst that I’ve seen on this show and that is saying a whole lot. I’m convinced she’s at least a former hobo if not now.

Give this post a 😂 if you laughed at Kris jumping into the pool the way she did with a 'neck injury'. She damn near landed on her head. “Debilitating neck pain” MY ASS. How high was she eating the cake?

Gabe is pathetic. Can’t believe I thought I liked him and his courage! Dude needs to get it together.

Isabel's parents are the real MVPs of this season. They are beyond lovely!

Once again, Danielle is a pseudo-confident woman that expects everyone to cater to her wishes and change everything about themselves while doing nothing to better herself. She's a jealous, insecure, bossy weirdo that expects the world to revolve around her. It's insane that she made Yohan talk about his previous partner's abortion because she's so insecure, but she's totally fine with meeting up with her ex. Not only that -- she DEMANDS that Yohan meet him. That is insane!! She makes women look so bad. She pretends to be this spiritual feminist, but she's just a crybaby. It's so hard to watch her. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about her.

Debbie will go down in 90 Day history for asking for a margarita in a Moroccan coffee shop in the early morning. Then to DOUBLE TRIPLE DOWN and ask for absinthe. Most bars in my town don't carry absinthe!

Debbie being the most self reflective person we’ve ever seen on the show is quite the plot twist! 67 and the baddest bitch in the room walking out on Oussama like that! image.thumb.jpeg.b594cf20fc6ff483f49822e0528fe6db.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
55 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Once again, Danielle is a pseudo-confident woman that expects everyone to cater to her wishes and change everything about themselves while doing nothing to better herself. She's a jealous, insecure, bossy weirdo that expects the world to revolve around her. It's insane that she made Yohan talk about his previous partner's abortion because she's so insecure, but she's totally fine with meeting up with her ex. Not only that -- she DEMANDS that Yohan meet him. That is insane!! She makes women look so bad. She pretends to be this spiritual feminist, but she's just a crybaby. It's so hard to watch her. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about her.

Debbie will go down in 90 Day history for asking for a margarita in a Moroccan coffee shop in the early morning. Then to DOUBLE TRIPLE DOWN and ask for absinthe. Most bars in my town don't carry absinthe!

You're just jealous of Danielle like the rest of us, or so she says.

In my opinion Absinth tastes awful and lots of places still don't carry it because of its checkered past, only being made legal in the US in 2007 after being banned in 1912 and staying that way for almost 100 years.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, Teri313 said:

Exactly. What has he been busy doing? Isabel did ALL of the work for this wedding, before and including the actual wedding day. Gabe isn't new to his sister's antics. The least he can do is shake it off and be there on time for his wife. Like a grown up.

My wife turned to me while they were going through the wedding planning (in which Isabel did 100% of the work) and said, "the fact that this guy is dumping all this work on the woman just goes to show that weaponized incompetence is gender conditioning, not genetic." She ain't wrong.

4 hours ago, Shrek said:

You're just jealous of Danielle like the rest of us, or so she says.

In my opinion Absinth tastes awful and lots of places still don't carry it because of its checkered past, only being made legal in the US in 2007 after being banned in 1912 and staying that way for almost 100 years.

I love absinthe. I read somewhere that the "checkered past" is largely a myth; it was and is typically stronger than most spirits back then and even now so people thought they were hallucinating. It's just really really strong booze. Yeah, it makes you feel euphoric, but you don't hallucinate. It's definitely a different kind of drunk, but oddly a better-feeling drunk (you get a slight body high instead of just being drunk) with a slightly less damaging hangover. That's just been my experience, of course, but I am an habitual absinthe drinker. Ironically, it's not very popular in France! I asked several places and the closest I got was a chartreuse, which was good, but no absinthe.

I'm pretty sure bars don't carry it because it's not popular. Many people can't stomach the taste, it's extremely strong, and you have to have a whole delicate apparatus to serve it properly, and it's a whole process to prepare that most bartenders don't have the time for. I've been to plenty of bars that have it, but they only use it in other cocktails like sazeracs. I have the fountain and spoons to prepare it, but I had to special order those from Germany.

Edit: sorry, didn’t mean to go so crazy, just love abba-sinthe.

Edited by monagatuna
Added quote
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Give this post a 😂 if you laughed at Kris jumping into the pool the way she did with a 'neck injury'. She damn near landed on her head. “Debilitating neck pain” MY ASS. How high was she eating the cake?

Somebody on Reddit called it a "redneck dive" and there were dozens of other hilarious comments about it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
11 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

There should have been an intervention for Jen's friend Randi after she apparently forgot to put on a pair of pants. 

Well, she WAS a stripper! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 5/9/2023 at 9:53 PM, ChiMama said:

Speaking of Debbie’s head, I don’t know how she can stand that long frizzy mop of hair. It must be so hot — especially in Morocco!

Speaking of hair...Daniele's.  I have a friend who has hair just like that and she says it's like living "under a fucking sheep." 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

I'm watching pillow talk on this episode and I had to shake my head at Veronica's statement, "chai tea tastes like dirt". I don't know who makes her chai, but mine tastes like milk, honey, cinnamon and maybe cloves. What an ignorant condemnation of a cultural favourite.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
On 5/10/2023 at 3:41 PM, monagatuna said:

My wife turned to me while they were going through the wedding planning (in which Isabel did 100% of the work) and said, "the fact that this guy is dumping all this work on the woman just goes to show that weaponized incompetence is gender conditioning, not genetic." She ain't wrong.

I love this comment and completely agree. It's as if Gabe has only interacted with absent or apathetic male role models and concluded, "I can't wait to become my true self, and then I can sit back and get some woman to cook for, and wait on, me. This makes me resent his priorities.

Am I the only one who views Jayme as really attractive and Chris as mweh? I do not understand how they hooked up. What did Jayme see in her, or was Chris "buying" her love so she could do the show?

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

I'm so relieved to learn that Debbie never got robbed during her travels. The diamond rings on every finger make her a target from any young man looking for a sugar mama. It's the same as putting a billboard up, "Pick me while I (pretend to?) look super rich".

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 5/8/2023 at 12:06 AM, Frozendiva said:

Jen, why did you let Rishi waste all those years on you? Rishi, why did you semi string Jen along? You know your culture and your parents/family. You are the eldest son and you know that you are to marry a young Indian girl who will take over for mom. No matter when your astrologer gave a more auspicious date to break it to mom, it would still be the same. The foreign woman, the age difference, etc. Loving someone does not always equal a relationship. Maybe if you went to the UK and practiced law there, things may have been different.

I feel for both Jen and Rishi, but if I had to spend all my sympathy on one or the other, it would be Rishi.

Rishi loves Jen. There are probably a thousand Indian girls who would jump at the chance to marry him; a thousand girls younger than Jen (and Rishi), prettier than Jen, and willing to meet the expectations of marriage in Indian culture.

But Rishi doesn't want them; he wants Jen. The heart wants what it wants.

I may not understand his choice; you may not understand his choice. But Jen is his choice.

I have great respect for cultures different from my own. But I do not - can not - respect or accept this aspect of Indian culture.

This is cruel.

Mothers should always love their children unconditionally. A loving relationship between mother and son shouldn't be predicated upon the son fulfilling cultural traditions relating to marriage.

Indian sons are expected to marry (whether they want to or not). The woman they choose (or in some cases, the woman their mother chooses for them) is expected to:

Be younger than themselves. 

Be from the same caste.

Have parents who will pay a dowry to her future in-laws for becoming a part of their family*. 

Be willing and able to bear children (even if the couple would rather not have children).

Move into the home the son shares with his parents. 

Take over the cleaning of her in-laws home.

Shop for and prepare the meals for everyone living there.

Be the caretaker of either one or both of her in-laws should they become infirm.

And this is all in addition to caring for her own children once she has them.

Notice that "Is loved by her son" doesn't appear on the list, because that's not important to the son's mother, at least not until a prospective spouse — who meets all the other criteria — is found. At that point, the mother hopes her son does fall in love with his wife. Eventually.

This sucks.

If a mother forces her son to marry someone to be her live-in housekeeper, home health aide and grandbaby-making machine over a woman he loves wholeheartedly but doesn't check the boxes, she doesn't love him unconditionally. As a matter of fact, I don't think she loves him at all.  She's  just using him — and the woman he marries — as a means to an end. 

Granted, this system sucks for women, too.

The divorce rate in India is incredibly low: 1%. But that certainly doesn't mean 99% of Indian marriages are happy ones. 

I'll bet a lot of couples stay together because divorce and the resulting backlash against themselves and their extended families would just be too difficult to navigate. They probably figure "I'll be miserable if I stay married and miserable if we divorce. But if I stay married I'll at least have a roof over my head and food on my table, so sticking it out is probably the safest choice".

My God: an entire country lives this way! 

Understand I'm not saying every marriage in India is an unhappy one; I'm sure they aren't. But I'm confident there are many, many that are unhappy, because the rules pertaining to men for selecting a woman to marry prioritizes the criteria that benefits his parents over how he feels about the woman who's chosen. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 5/10/2023 at 4:32 AM, greekmom said:

Thank you.  I am not a Debbie fan and I don't buy her shucks I am an eccentric sweet old lady bit.

I like everything you wrote, but I STILL enjoy Debbie.  I don't buy her schtick either...but think she would be fun to hang out with.  I'm 15yrs older than she is, but she sure does give off "old lady" vibe.  I definitely LOOK my age--but people are always telling me they'd "never know" it.  I think they schmooze all old ladies, but I go along with it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 5/10/2023 at 3:53 PM, magemaud said:

Give this post a 😂 if you laughed at Kris jumping into the pool the way she did with a 'neck injury'. 

Wonder if anyone tipped off insurance investigators.  She seems like an all-around grifter, making "ends meet" in whatever way she figures out.  Her son's legal problems may not be the only ones.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/10/2023 at 3:41 PM, monagatuna said:

I'm pretty sure bars don't carry it because it's not popular. Many people can't stomach the taste, it's extremely strong, and you have to have a whole delicate apparatus to serve it properly, and it's a whole process to prepare that most bartenders don't have the time for. I've been to plenty of bars that have it, but they only use it in other cocktails like sazeracs. I have the fountain and spoons to prepare it, but I had to special order those from Germany.

I don't drink alcohol..had sips of this and that when I was in my 20s...it mostly tasted bad (to me).  HOWEVER, I was at The Edison in Los Angeles almost 20yrs ago...with a fun group 30yrs younger than I.  The Eidson's beautiful "Fairy" was coming around with an intriguing Absinthe set-up on a beautiful wheeled cart.  Everyone was doing shots so I tried one.  I'm not a good judge--can't even remember the taste, but I loved the ritual.  Here's one of the Edison Fairies (not ours).  I'm just here to put in another good word for Absinthe.

AbsintheFairy2.jpg

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Isn't he still deeply in debt from that "unscathed" adventure?

Okay, relatively unscathed but estranged from his family. At least he put his relationship with Jenny first and married her against their objections. However, unlike Rishi, Sumit does have a married brother so his parents will be taken care of.

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Everyone was doing shots so I tried one.

A lot of kids who go on their Birth Right trip to Israel return home with a bottle of Absinthe, very few actually drink more than a shot or two from the bottle.  I can think of a million other things to drink, lol.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/13/2023 at 8:28 AM, magemaud said:

However, unlike Rishi, Sumit does have a married brother so his parents will be taken care of.

My grandmother's life changed when her husband died in 1931 and she had five kids at home (2sons).  She got a job at the Brown Shoe Co. in St. Louis tanning leather and supporting those kids the best she could.  My mother, the eldest, played "mother" at home and graduated as valedictorian with (3) offers of college scholarships that she couldn't take because she was still needed at home.  When she DID marry, she was left at age 33 to support three daughters alone.  Then there's me: left at 39 with no support and two sons.  What a DREAMWORLD if these three women simply sat there--no plans, no worries..."someone will always take care of us."

I couldn't find a modern (aka 1930s) photo of "tanning leather."  image.png.1d9f45c4dbd9c1e555f7c050fb92687f.png

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Wonder if anyone tipped off insurance investigators.  She seems like an all-around grifter, making "ends meet" in whatever way she figures out.  Her son's legal problems may not be the only ones.

Were they legal?  I figured he overdosed.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1

I don't get the whole Rishi/Jen story.  At all.

We always slam the American women for not learning foreign cultures, and yes, Jen is an idiot for not reading her Visa requirements.

But Rishi knew that his own culture, his own family would never allow this, yet he continued for 3 years???

For the unbridled love....of Jen???  Weird-eyed, cringey-voiced Jen?  Jen of decades older?  

Isn't he a lawyer?  An unpracticing one?  A personal trainer with a case of beer instead of a 6-pack?  

And they've been celibate for 3 years?  Have we even seen them be intimate in any way, hold hands, cook together, hug?  

I wonder if they are on the Sumit/Jenny plan:  Jen sends Rishi money which keeps him "in love".

I don't buy it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

I don't understand the 3 year timeline.  Assuming this was filmed in 2022?  Travel to India was basically shutdown from 2020-2022, so when were they last in the same location, and for how long?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

We always slam the American women for not learning foreign cultures, and yes, Jen is an idiot for not reading her Visa requirements.

But Rishi knew that his own culture, his own family would never allow this, yet he continued for 3 years???

For the unbridled love....of Jen???  Weird-eyed, cringey-voiced Jen?  Jen of decades older?  

Isn't he a lawyer?  An unpracticing one?  A personal trainer with a case of beer instead of a 6-pack?  

And they've been celibate for 3 years?  Have we even seen them be intimate in any way, hold hands, cook together, hug?  

I wonder if they are on the Sumit/Jenny plan:  Jen sends Rishi money which keeps him "in love".

I don't buy it.

They are both in on the con, they wanted to be on TV and make a (very) little bit of money knowing they were never intending to get married or even have sex.  I never bought them as a couple.  What ever happened to Jenn's friend who taught that (very) strange exercise class, (it was like he had never seen an exercise class), where was he when she was trying to figure things out with her friends, he could have been the translator.

• Useful 3

Rishi and Jen has sex when she met him the first time and I think there might have been a second visit before COVID too when they were intimate. Then COVID happened and when she went back she said she wanted to wait until they were married to sweeten the deal to get him to commit.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 5/13/2023 at 10:14 PM, Starlight925 said:

I don't buy it.

I don’t get it either.  Their proclamations of love have never seemed authentic to me.  At times, Rishi appeared to be fighting off a laugh during serious situations.  Or, he has these pauses where he doesn’t answer a question or make any comment, when it would  have been normal and easy to do.  Odd, imo and indicative of there not being much there.  To me, nothing about what his family said to him about Jen as a wife was a surprise, and it wasn’t a surprise to Jen either. Jen’s description of Rishi having a difficult time accepting her leaving for good didn’t match the way he acted, imo.  

It’s almost like someone watched the Jenny and Submit storyline  and got an idea. I suspect the we are waiting until marriage policy was due to the fact they had no chemistry and didn’t feel like faking it.   

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

I had to laugh when Debbie ordered a margarita at the coffee house. When I was traveling in Morocco everyone drinks mint tea. It is the national drink of choice. It's really good. Women do not go out solo to coffee houses, restaurants, etc. It's just not done. It's cultural. Good luck moving on, Debbie. Wish you well. You took a chance and it didn't work out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/13/2023 at 7:00 PM, Back Atcha said:

I like everything you wrote, but I STILL enjoy Debbie.  I don't buy her schtick either...but think she would be fun to hang out with.  I'm 15yrs older than she is, but she sure does give off "old lady" vibe.  I definitely LOOK my age--but people are always telling me they'd "never know" it.  I think they schmooze all old ladies, but I go along with it.

I'm half her age, and I want to be BFFs with Debbie!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, monicageller said:

She cracked me up with comment about the Tell All. Lol

Spoiler

When she arrived at the studio for the Tell All she says, Well, I’ve arrived at the epicenter of insanity!  Lol  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/13/2023 at 7:14 PM, Starlight925 said:

Jen's "Sankapu" eyes are more "prominent" than I've noticed on some celebrities.  One can Google "celebrities with Sankapu eyes."

"Sanpaku eyes" is not a medical term. It isn't exactly a medical condition. It's a physical trait that isn't that rare. Sanpaku eyes have the sclera (the white part) visible above--but usually below the iris. The word comes from the Japanese words for "three" and "white." It means that the iris is surrounded by sclera on three sides instead of the usual two.

Some celebrities mentioned in the article I found are:  JFK, Billie Eilish, Sylvester Stallone...and more.  Jen's eyes are 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, monicageller said:

I’m afraid I could only take Miss Debbie in small doses. So much of her schtick seems rehearsed and designed to draw peoples’ attention 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
On 5/13/2023 at 12:45 AM, magemaud said:

I’m impressed that Sumit was able to get out of his arranged marriage unscathed 

He wasn’t unscathed. He/his family suffered great social shame AND his a big financial hit because they had to repay the dowry (which was only fair to the bride who stuck to her end of the bargain). That’s one of the reasons I think Summit’s parents were so pissed- there’s no shame in being the single son who looks after the parents (especially if you have other siblings to provide grandchildren), it is shameful to get married and have your father in law drag you back home after publicly taking up with a woman twice your age. 

On 5/15/2023 at 1:36 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t get it either.  Their proclamations of love have never seemed authentic to me.  At times, Rishi appeared to be fighting off a laugh during serious situations.  Or, he has these pauses where he doesn’t answer a question or make any comment, when it would  have been normal and easy to do.  Odd, imo and indicative of there not being much there.  To me, nothing about what his family said to him about Jen as a wife was a surprise, and it wasn’t a surprise to Jen either. Jen’s description of Rishi having a difficult time accepting her leaving for good didn’t match the way he acted, imo.  

It’s almost like someone watched the Jenny and Submit storyline  and got an idea. I suspect the we are waiting until marriage policy was due to the fact they had no chemistry and didn’t feel like faking it.   

I agree. Something tells me Jen and Rishi maybe met, hooked up and decided to do this for reality show clout, not that they were actually in love and wanted to be together forever. 

• Like 1