Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Chapter Eighteen - The Mines of Mandalore

• Start Topic

Love it!  Good thing Baby paid attention when Mando was showing him the controls and stuff.

Now when Mando dropped the Sword and Bo picked it up and finished the fight for him, does that mean she's it's owner now?  I hope so, the Sword seemed to be fighting Mando, but worked well for Bo.

What dragged Mando into the deep water at the end there?  What was that large eye in the water?  The 'monster' thing that the first Mandelorian was supposed to have finished off many years earlier?  Why did it let Bo collect Mando and take him back to the surface?  Had it heard Bo telling Mando about her past as a member of the ruling family when she was a child?  Was stealing Mando a test for Bo to prove herself worthy of ruling over the planet?  Is some intelligence planning on making her lead an effort to rehabilitate Mandalore?

• Like 5

Fantastic episode! Grogu clearly understands everything Mando and everybody else says to him, which helped save Din this episode.

This season is moving, he's already bathed in the waters!

Am I hallucinating the chemistry between Bo and Din? The Mandalorian princess and the Mandalorian knight?  I have to admit Bo was awesome here, she is a great fighter and saved Din twice.  I still believe she may screw him over for the Dark Saber.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
(edited)

Great fun episode. So now we get a glimpse of what could have happened if R5 instead of R2 been the astromech of the OT. He and 3PO would be competing with each other for the biggest worrier. Also R5 was in the rebellion?

Glad to see that while Grogu is getting stronger in the Force and not passing out, he still has limits.

Really enjoyed Bo in this episode. Liked the use of her to give Mandalorian history. However, there seemed to be one glaring omission. She mentioned being part of the royal family, her short reign and talked about her father but left a pretty big chunk out. With other shows I might worry about some kind of retcon but I think they are just waiting to dive further into this at a later time. 

Edited by ybrik
  • Like 14

I thought this season was about getting to the magic waters, but no episode 2 Din gets to the waters, baths, drowns, passes out and misses the mythosaur.

For all of Bo's pessimism she was starting to believe in the spectacle too, before Din drowned himself. 

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Peace 47 said:

I wanted Din to have to take off his helmet to do the living waters ceremony, but I knew it wouldn’t happen.  I also want Din to question whether the rituals of his cult actually are necessary, because they come at a very high cost.  He said he needed a spelunking droid but settled, went in very unprepared, and nearly got himself, his kid, Bo and the droid killed several times over, all because he’s desperate for redemption with a covert that doesn’t seem to care about him all that much.

I liked Bo talking to Grogu.  It was nice that while Din is teaching Grogu how to be Mandalorian, Bo was also respecting Grogu’s Jedi heritage and talking to him about that.

I agree with you, and definitely hope that this is the episode that makes him see that!  Maybe it finally took these events to make him realize that Bo is on to something...

She also just became more likable to me.  This was one of the best episodes yet.

I'm also wondering if we are correct, and Din will remove his helmet more often... because we know that they had to wait to film this until Pedro was done filming The Last of Us.  He could have recorded voiceover work from anywhere, and the other guys could have been in the suit the whole time.  But if they had to wait for him, is it because they needed his face?  I hope so!!

• Like 9

I thought it was a good episode, but a lot of Bo's dialogue seemed really clunky. I know it's hard to have a one way conversation with a scene partner, but Din is such a pro at it, it felt like Bo was just reciting exposition as needed. I feel like this episode could have used a flashback of young!Bo in the before times, so we could have seen it in contrast to the ruins.

Watching Bo fight with the dark saber properly made the episode worth it though.

• Like 6
54 minutes ago, absnow54 said:

I thought it was a good episode, but a lot of Bo's dialogue seemed really clunky. I know it's hard to have a one way conversation with a scene partner, but Din is such a pro at it, it felt like Bo was just reciting exposition as needed. I feel like this episode could have used a flashback of young!Bo in the before times, so we could have seen it in contrast to the ruins.

Watching Bo fight with the dark saber properly made the episode worth it though.

I agree, but it wasn't too bad in my opinion because she was talking to an alien baby and she didn't know if he was understanding her or not.  IMO, it was acceptable to not be smooth during those scenes.

• Like 6

Not an easy episode for Bo haters (they exist on YT). Damn, even though I've only seen the animated version of Mandalore that was freaking heart-breaking. And kudos to the writing to give space to the enormity of the devastation - both material and emotional. Katee Sackhoff played that fantastically. I loved how she let Bo Katan oscillate between pain, anger, sarcasm and frustration. Grogu was the perfect foil for these scenes. And yep, out of sulking mode you can see what an awesome fighter and badass she is. For a moment I was afraid she'd return to claiming the Dark Saber, I'm glad the writing did not go there (for the moment). Interesting that she brought up her father and not her sister. But I trust TPTB that there will be no retcon when it comes to her backstory.

I also love how the relationship between Din and Grogu is changing, and how Grogu is given more agenda. He did well and I'm glad Bo recognized and lauded his force-wielding skills. Even though she did not give him any pog soup!

So, the Mythosaur does really exist, huh? Was it the one snatching Mando? And if so why did it apparently drop him afterwards?And  why him and not all the other Mandalorians who performed the ritual before him? Dang, Bo Katan's got balls of Beskar - ahem, so to speak - not sure how she managed to not freak out completely when she realized what came into view.

Best episode in a long time. I might have to do a rewatch, there was a love to unravel. (And to check if Grogu really said 'Peli' LOL!)

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Oh, Peli Motto!  Never change!  Only she could find some way to pawn off her rundown R5 to Din when there is no luck to find a part to fix IG-11.  And it certainly sounded like she was running some kind of scheme with those Jawas about the pod-racing.  The methods might be questionable, but you got to respect the hustle!  Amy Sedaris continues to make the most of her screen time in the Star universe!

I can see now why Katee Sackhoff is being considered a regular this season alongside Pedro, because it certainly feels Bo-Katan is going to be significant in this storyline in a way she (and other supporting characters) haven't been in the previous seasons.  Really enjoying diving even more into the Mandalorian culture and what led to fall of their planet.  Still think she is going to play a part with Din eventually realizing he doesn't have to be as ridged with the code like his faction is/was and that maybe taking the helmet every now and then won't kill him.  I also suspect she'll eventually acquire the Dark Saber.  She seemed more comfortable with it compared to when he was using it.

Noticed that like with episode two of last season, this episode also focused a little extra on Grogu and really showing off the puppetry skills and how seamless he fits in.  They've really done a great job at making him look and feel like an actual living and breathing creature.  Not just that but one that you definitely see why even't the hardest of hearts will soften for him.

Heh, Bo referred to Din as Grogu's dad.  She knows what's up!

Was that a Mythosaur?!!

• Like 14

Good episode, moving the plot along. Enjoying Bitch-Katan.  

I complain about this alot, but the effects and costuming for this show are maddening in their inconsistency.  Beautiful sets and cool CGI and actual robots, but then we get the Rodian with hands like a toddler wearing Daddy's rubber gloves. It's also obvious when they switch Mando actors because one of them has a noticeable pigeon-toed gait.

• Like 3
(edited)

I love this show! It's one of the few shows where I'll yell out while watching.

I feared for Grogu when he was all alone after Din got captured. Speaking of, what was that thing that captured him?

Does Bo Katan just sit on the throne, or does she like read a Kindle or play video games?

The planet settings on this show are brilliantly done. Every single one feels authentic.

So Din finally made it to the living waters, and well, let's just say he got more than he bargained for. Loved Bo Katan rescuing him - for the second time in the episode!

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Bo is indecisive about the tenets of Mandalorian culture she chooses to follow, no wonder the other Mandos, the non-extremists, don't want to follow her.  To some degree they do buy into the culture, creed, and pageantry  if her father knew to hold a public viewing of her "baptism". But she is so missive of it all.

Edited by notagain
  • Like 1

I for sure thought the entire season was going to be a long road to Mandalore! And then boom, ep 2 gets it done AND pawns off that IG-11 storyline nobody seemed to like. May that dead droid RIP from here on out, please.

Mandalore did not exactly come across as some sort of paradise even pre-Purge from what I saw – regardless of Bo-Katan's comments. That "civic center" was nightmarish. Was Spider-bot Mandalorian or Imperial? It didn't look familiar from anything I know of in the SW universe. The eye was creepy! And why was it drawing Din's blood??

I love me some Grogu but that flip from the ship to Peli made me think of Chucky, lol. (And there were several others like it.) It's just not the way he normally moves at all. 

• Like 4

I really think Bo should technically be the owner of the Darksaber now.  The cave creature beat Din so it became his.  Then Bo beat the cave creature so it should be hers.  I really hope they somehow explain this.

• Like 11
59 minutes ago, notagain said:

The mythosaur was asleep, so I don't believe it pulled Din down. He just didn't expect for the pool to drop in depth, and he chose to go swimming a pint low on blood. 

I think it’s possible our dude may not be able to swim at all.  Bo had to save him from drowning in S2, too.  (He instinctively dove into the water to save Grogu from that sea creature and got into trouble immediately.)  But maybe the armor is just too heavy without a jet pack to get any kind of buoyancy, regardless of swimming ability.

I’m hoping that back in the day, they had some kind of platform in the waters to keep Mandalorians who were taking their vows from plunging to their deaths like Din almost did. Seems like poor planning to have your baptismal ceremonies at a place where the depth goes from 2 ft. to 2,000 ft., but what do I know?

• Like 10
1 hour ago, notagain said:

The mythosaur was asleep, so I don't believe it pulled Din down. He just didn't expect for the pool to drop in depth, and he chose to go swimming a pint low on blood. 

And I wonder how much all that beskar weighs? 😄

• Like 10

This article discusses questions about ownership of the Darksaber in detail. I'm not sure I agree with the conclusion but we will see.

IMO if Bo really wants the Darksaber back (and right now she does not seem to be in that headspace) she'll make sure her claim is 100% waterproof. She tried to go against tradition when she accepted the Darksaber as gift from Sabine* and paid a hefty price. So if there's a next time she'll make sure to cross her t's and dot her i's - so to speak. 

I'm still confused to what had happened to Din at the end. The mythosaur looked mildly confused, so it had nothing to do with him sinking like a stone? And if Din can't swim maybe he should be more careful wading into an unknown body of water. But spatial awareness was definitely not his forte this episode.

*Since Disney is so damned in love with crossovers I can't help wondering if Sabine does not make her live action debut in this show. I think there's an argument to be made that she's still the rightful owner of the Darksaber after all.

• Like 3

Bo-Katan has learned to defy the laws of physics / chemistry while moping in her Fortress Of Solitude

• Jetpacks need AIR to burn fuel. Rigging one to work WITH air AND underwater is Death Star level technology.
3 hours ago, Peace 47 said:

I’m hoping that back in the day, they had some kind of platform in the waters to keep Mandalorians who were taking their vows from plunging to their deaths like Din almost did. Seems like poor planning to have your baptismal ceremonies at a place where the depth goes from 2 ft. to 2,000 ft., but what do I know?

Mandalorians apparently are pretty lax on common sense safety...

• Armorer conducts ceremonies in predator filled lake...
  • Build major city directly above mine
  • Likely used Living Waters as sewer AND drinking water source

so, not optimistic that a platform ever existed...

The MandalORCians were working with the Hermit Crab to capture and eat tourists?

What has the Mythosaur been eating to survive?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
7 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

And it certainly sounded like she was running some kind of scheme with those Jawas about the pod-racing.

She was paying the Jawas to steal the parts and then paint them and put them right back after she milked the owners for all she could get out of them. I presume she has someone else out there telling folks that she's the one to go to if you need exotic parts in a hurry (if you have the funds). That is a good hustle. Well, until someone figures it out, anyhow.

I'm pretty sure Bo Katan gave the Dark Saber back because she didn't technically win it in battle. Yes, Din lost it in battle but not to her so by whatever Mandalorian rules she still follows, it wouldn't count if she picked it up off the ground even if that was immediately followed by her defeating the opponent who defeated Din.

I agree Din should have had his helmet off. If he's about to get baptized to remove all of his sins, why not max out his sins beforehand?

Haven't we seen him with his helmet pressurized before except with no Darth Vader noises? In the season 2 finale weren't various Mandalorians jumping in and out of Moff Gideon's ship?

Loved the moment where he takes one sip of the soup and then gives the rest to Grogu.

I think something must have grabbed him and pulled him down. Bo jumped in right away and used her jetpack to cover distance. I feel like this should be faster than Mando could possibly sink.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

There was a lot packed into this episode. 

Frightened Grogu was heartbreaking. They have really stepped up his expressions. 

Bo is such a good character and they are doing a good job of showing the weight of everything she has been through.

“What pains me is seeing our own kind fight one another time and time again.” Shades of Satine and Sabine in that sentiment. This is the aspect I find most interesting about the Mandalorians.

I loved the contrast between Din and Bo fighting with the dark saber. 

Bo talking about taking the creed as a child makes me wonder when they dropped the helmet rule and if she grew up with it. I can’t imagine Satine taking the creed or walking around in armor. 

(edited)
15 hours ago, Peace 47 said:

found it hilarious that Bo marched right out to the landing pad where Din’s ship was, fully intending to tell him to f’ off and leave her alone, but when she sees the kid alone, she doesn’t hesitate for a second to go save his cult-brainwashed ass.  Love the frenemy energy of it all.  I wonder if she did that for Din, for Grogu, for her creed, for the Dark Saber or all of the above.

No one can resist Grogu’s big eyes. 

I am still wondering how Mando intends to prove to the Armorer that he bathed in the special water. He didn’t take a selfie unless the helmet comes with a camera/recorder.

Edited by Athena5217
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Athena5217 said:

I am still wondering how Mando intends to prove to the Armorer that he bathed in the special water.

Astromech likely has a storage area for transporting liquids... Or Mando can soak his cape and give it her... 

I enjoyed this episode for the most part, but it committed one of the biggest cardinal sins of some sci-fi writers: failing to account for the scale of space travel.

Unless he managed his own escape, Mando should have been long dead by the time Bo Katan showed up to save him. Baby Grogu flying millions of miles to retrieve Bo Katan and fly back to Mandalore isn't like running a block or two to fetch your big sister to stop the neighborhood bully from beating up your friend.

I also have a hard time believing the Empire was able to so completely ravage Mandalore that all its people fled and it was left entirely uninhabitable (even if that turns out to only be true in the eyes of the Mandalorians). Its of a kind with these "uni-culture" planets that sci-fi writers use as shorthand ("It's a forest world! It's a water world! It's a desert world! And there is only ever one place anyone goes to every time, and you miraculously can run into everyone you know in the galaxy if you stay there long enough!").

Just my sci-fi pet peeves, but when I see this sort of thing in an otherwise good episode it bugs me. Especially when you can look within the same Disney/Star Wars production family at a show like Andor which handled it all so much more believably and with more nuance and know that it is possible with the right writers and production team at the helm.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, paigow said:

Jetpacks need AIR to burn fuel. Rigging one to work WITH air AND underwater is Death Star level technology.

They did change the method of propulsion from air to underwater. When they fly it used the two jets on the sides. When Bo was underwater the propulsion came from the center of the jet pack. 

I can't decide if Peli Motto is like a grandmother or an aunt to Grogu, but she is definitely some kind of relative. Also, she needs her own sitcom. Give me the Star Wars version of Taxi/Cheers. It's about her customers, her love-life, and a new character we've never seen before who handles some other aspect of the business that she doesn't want to, like paying taxes and dealing with various forms of officialdom. Give me an old school workplace comedy. If not a full series, than at least a series of shorts.   

18 hours ago, ybrik said:

Great fun episode. So now we get a glimpse of what could have happened if R5 instead of R2 been the astromech of the OT. He and 3PO would be competing with each other for the biggest worrier. Also R5 was in the rebellion?

I had a different take on R5. I thought maybe the little guy has some form of shell shock or PTSD from his time in the rebellion. 

I thought the whole season was going to be about getting and bathing in the waters of Madalore, and clearly I was very wrong, which makes me wonder what the rest of the season will be about. 

• Like 9
5 hours ago, paigow said:

Mandalorians apparently are pretty lax on common sense safety...

• Armorer conducts ceremonies in predator filled lake...
  • Build major city directly above mine
  • Likely used Living Waters as sewer AND drinking water source

so, not optimistic that a platform ever existed...

And since we're listing unsafe Mandalarion actions: I'm sure it's also not safe to fly a spaceship with your child on your lap. I guess they don't have special seats for children like we earthlings have in our cars.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Sarah 103 said:

I can't decide if Peli Motto is like a grandmother or an aunt to Grogu, but she is definitely some kind of relative. Also, she needs her own sitcom. Give me the Star Wars version of Taxi/Cheers. It's about her customers, her love-life, and a new character we've never seen before who handles some other aspect of the business that she doesn't want to, like paying taxes and dealing with various forms of officialdom. Give me an old school workplace comedy. If not a full series, than at least a series of shorts.   

I had a different take on R5. I thought maybe the little guy has some form of shell shock or PTSD from his time in the rebellion. 

I thought the whole season was going to be about getting and bathing in the waters of Madalore, and clearly I was very wrong, which makes me wonder what the rest of the season will be about. 

I would watch that.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, paulvdb said:

And since we're listing unsafe Mandalarion actions: I'm sure it's also not safe to fly a spaceship with your child on your lap. I guess they don't have special seats for children like we earthlings have in our cars.

This is why Mando retrofitting a Naboo Starfighter was so silly in the first place.  He’s a bounty hunter.  He’s never going to go back to bounty hunting?  Where is he going to put any cargo?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, paulvdb said:

Forgot about this...

• Hunt Mythosaurs to extinction... but do not eradicate Cannibal Orcs surrounding cities...
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Cthulhudrew said:

Unless he managed his own escape, Mando should have been long dead by the time Bo Katan showed up to save him. Baby Grogu flying millions of miles to retrieve Bo Katan and fly back to Mandalore isn't like running a block or two to fetch your big sister to stop the neighborhood bully from beating up your friend.

But the N-1 has a hyperdrive! *frantic handwaving*

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

I thought about that too. I know it was played for laughs and framed as another example of Peli's used-car-salesman hustle, but it was kind of disturbing to me to see how intent she was on selling him to Mando to do something he clearly didn't want to do. Between that and the IG-11 stuff, the droids are NOT having a good time this season.

Grogu did a good job on his own--brave and smart, but not TOO ludicrous for a 50-something toddler. And still adorable, of course. No way Bo-Katan could resist when he realized he was in the ship without Mando!

• Like 6

I do wonder if Bo doens´t hesitate to save Din's ass either because he's a fellow mandalorian ,or because down the line she needs to beat that ass to rightfully posses the dark saber. I mean she seems to be on the level but who knows. I hope she is though because her interactions with Grogu were cute (although grogu makes everything cute). 

Does this mean the armorer can move back there to work? is there more beskar to be gotten from the mines? I'm completely ignorant about Mandalore's... lore.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

Lest we forget, it was his self-sabotage that helped Luke get R2D2.

Add Pelli's bad fake missing tooth to my list of costuming and makeup gripes.

• Like 3

Awww look at Grogu saving the day! Its great to see him have some more agency in the story and getting his powers more in control, piloting the ship after learning from Din, even if he can still only do so much as a fifty year old toddler. His big eyes were extra adorable, he's just the worlds most expressive puppet. Him doing more flips and walking around just shows how great the puppetry here is, he really feels like a living being in a way that a CGI version might not. 

Always happy to see Peli Motto and her wacky collection of droid sidekicks and Jawa pals. 

Its impressive how shocked Bo could look with full armor on when she saw the Mythosaur. Looks like she's getting roped into this Mandalore adventure and might even get her groove back after spending god knows how much time sitting in her throne of depression alone in her castle. I love that she stormed out there when the ship arrived all ready to tell Din to piss off but the second she saw it was just Grogu in there she knew something was wrong and ran off to drag Din's helmeted ass out of trouble. I really like the chemistry between Bo and Din, they have a sort of awkward but endearing frenemy vibes where they are always feeling each other out seeing how much they can trust each other. I really liked having her here to drop some facts about Mandalore, its customs, and what happened there, it really is sad seeing what's become of it. Its also an interesting contrast between Bo and Din, Din's whole existence is wrapped up in being a Mandalorian but he's never been to the home world and was adopted into the culture as a kid, and a rather extreme faction that seems to be separate from the more mainstream culture, while Bo was born and raised in Mandalore, grew up in its mainstream culture, and is a part of its royal family going back generations of Mandalorians. They're both Mandalorians and they both feel very connected with their culture, but come at it from really different backgrounds which is really interesting. I also think its interesting that she's basically the only person in the show that calls Din by his name, which makes sense as it wouldn't make much sense for her, a fellow Mandalorian, to call him Mando. 

I think that Bo will end up with the Dark Saber, maybe with Din even finding a way to give it to her while still working within its rules. She's obviously a lot more comfortable using it and she clearly has the drive to want to rebuild Mandalor, especially now that she's found out that while the planet is a mess, its got breathable air. 

The planet design looked really cool and I love that creepy ass robot alien thing, like a more insect like General Grievous. So creepy. 

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Bo sees Din's ship, let me get rid of his ass. Sees only Grogu, get my ship lets go save his ass. Lol

Ahsoka said Grogu understands when you talk to him, he just can't communicate back yet. I love how worried he was about the R5. Can the force sense Droid feelings? 

Din's still struggling with the Darksabor. I wonder if it's because it doesn't like his cult or he doesn't trust it enough. Sabine had to have a Jedi train her how to use it. Bo seems to have no issues with it. I did like learning more about Bo's family. Although I'm still wondering if their was a third child since Korkie was a nephew to both Satine and Bo. 

I'm guessing she's become more of a believer since she saw why it's called the living waters, an ancient beast lives in it. Although I don't know what the not removing your helmet has to do with being a Mandalorian. It seems like a dumb rule to be kicked out for.  

• Like 4

My take on the helmet it's a social engineering tactic from the early days of converting and adopting others into the culture, can't get catch up in the differences of the new people when all you see is another mando. I can see the rule falling away once time becomes a factor, mandos start reproducing amongst themselves, and there is less absorbing of other people into the culture. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

piloting the ship after learning from Din, even if he can still only do so much as a fifty year old toddler.

Did he pilot the ship? I kind of thought he just pointed to Bo's planet and RD5 did the rest of the work?

He does seem able to pilot his bassinet which surprised me at first. I don't know why because I remember last season he was closing the lid on his own when scared/in danger but him actually driving it shocked me.

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

He does seem able to pilot his bassinet which surprised me at first. I don't know why because I remember last season he was closing the lid on his own when scared/in danger but him actually driving it shocked me.

It seems like he must be driving it at least a bit but it also seems to have some ability to pilot itself because when Grogu hops out to get into the starfighter, the bassinet stows itself. Well, that or it is a continuity glitch because if it didn't self-stow, it should be sitting on the surface of Mandalore but it is on Bo Katan's ship on the way back.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Maybe an upgraded model. It’s definitely not the same one from last season since that one was crushed by the sea monster. 

Bo and Din reminds me a bit of The Defiant Ones. It's very much the classic, "we might not like each other, but we're going to have to work together to get what we want." I'm enjoying the dynamic and can't wait to see how it plays out over the season/series. 

• Like 1

Oh, I think she likes him.  When he was wading into the water reciting his vows she looked at him with a mixture of respect, affection and like he was a snack she wanted to try.

I am in the camp who believes the Mythosaur did not pull him down.  He wasn't in great shape before he went in the water, having given an unwilling fluid transfusion to that creature, combine that with the steep drop and beskar being very heavy.....

• Like 5

One of the interpretations I've read online suggested that the stairs have broken away when a deep chasm opened underneath during the Purge. So Din expected to walk into some sort of baptismal basin and whoopsie! Makes sense to me. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, magdalene said:

Oh, I think she likes him.  When he was wading into the water reciting his vows she looked at him with a mixture of respect, affection and like he was a snack she wanted to try.

He protecc, he attacc, but most of all he a tasty snacc

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

most of all he a tasty snacc

No lies detected. 😏 Mando was looking kind of hapless though in this episode. Meh, not attractive.

creepy ass robot alien

Over on reddit they were calling it the Cockroach Transformer, lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Mando telling the R5 not to be a baby was weirdly endearing to me and one of the highlights of the episode.

I think the new ship is stupid and completely impractical. When Mando had Grogu in his lap and the R5 was in Grogu’s spot, all I could think was, “Where do they sleep? How do they go to the bathroom? When and where does the baby get to play?” Dumb.

I loved seeing the Mythosaur there at the end! I think Bo Katan may be reconsidering the tenets of her faith. 

• Like 9
7 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

Bo and Din reminds me a bit of The Defiant Ones.

Sidney Poitier was not thirsting for Tony Curtis.

If Bo marries Din, can she claim it when he divorces her the next day? 

• Like 1