Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep…when you hear the, tell stories of their childhood and teen years it’s all just so pathetic and sad. They spent their 16 th Birthday sitting alone waiting for their dad to come home and hang out with them.

All the more reason why they need to see the psychiatrist STAT.  Instead of throwing $$ after $$ AFTER $$ on their bodies, they need some deep psychological help.  Maybe some meds.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

They're gonna have so much fun they're gonna crap their pants.  Or maybe they'll just crap their pants generally.

They needed a BUS for FIVE dumb people??  Can't they just get a damn limo???

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

They're gonna have so much fun they're gonna crap their pants.  Or maybe they'll just crap their pants generally.

They needed a BUS for FIVE dumb people??  Can't they just get a damn limo???

Seriously. An Uber, someone’s mom’s Camry. Either would be fine.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Well Jeebus.  It's over and we still haven't seen that rockin' party!!  I came late to THIS party but I bet we've had more fun than those morons!!

Have a great week, see some of you Friday night!

Hugs!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Sooooo I had a very delicate, pink fish. I named her Darcey. As if manifesting her namesake, she died pretty quickly. RIP Fish Darcey. And it’ll be 2 hours next week! Hope you guys have time to manifest the drama! Have a great week everyone and I hope to see you lurking around the forums! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good night all. I kinda feel sorry for the Australian sisters, they have mental health issues

All that plastic surgery, just to end up looking like American Girl dolls. 🙁

• Sad 2
  • LOL 1

For those concerned about the Aussie twins: Their dead dad, through a medium, just talked some sense into them! I guess that’s therapy …

Edited by judylo
Typo
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is he wearing a bullet proof vest? In Barbie pink? That's it, I'm dead.

Who knew Kevlar came in pink? 

2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think the people buying House of 11 merchandise just wanted to be on TV

All 20 of them 

2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Oh no! They’re going to sing? Why wasn’t I told?

Danger, danger, Will Robinson! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, judylo said:

It has just occurred to me (as I’m really into makeup these days) that as horrendously overdone they look on the screen, they must look ten times worse up close in real life.

And reeking of a cloud of Angel

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Where are the friends from CT? 

They’re coming for the next day’s festivities. 

2 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

All that plastic surgery, just to end up looking like American Girl dolls. 🙁

My daughters’ Samantha and Felicity dolls are offended. 

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I think this is all Darcey & Stacey think about. Seriously.  They have body dysmorphia or something.  I can't spell it but something about them is really screwed up! In regard to their BODIES.

It's just so weird.

A friend of mine liposuctioned her tummy and did some research about after effects. It's important to keep your weight stable because new weight has to go somewhere and its why you sometimes see weight added across the back of the shoulders or other places. S & D are short and stumpy and I think have those oddly placed fatty spots. Just something I've thought for awhile.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

Did they invest in an ugly headband company?

They were supposed to be worn as sashes but it was their idea to wrap them around their heads (which looked absolutely ridiculous, IMO.) I thought it was funny that Stacey's said "Bride to Be"* since she's ALREADY MARRIED! Maybe Darcey should have worn that one instead of "Miss Bachelorette" 

* she's had one date with Zach and is already thinking he might be "the one." 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Leave Florian out of it, he doesn't need bleaching.

Dead.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

* she's had one date with Zach and is already thinking he might be "the one." 

They didn't even eat dinner, every one of her dates take her for one drink then stand outside till her Uber picks her up, they don't even take her home!  Yeah, Zack is the one, sure Jan.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I’m sorry that Daddy Silva had a stroke but Stacey sobbing in the previews for this week that she can’t think about her upcoming wedding because of it drives me nuts because SHE’S ALREADY MARRIED! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’m sorry that Daddy Silva had a stroke but Stacey sobbing in the previews for this week that she can’t think about her upcoming wedding because of it drives me nuts because SHE’S ALREADY MARRIED! 

I can see the sobbing because of the lost money deposits for everything, if not the full amount for the wedding.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I can see the sobbing because of the lost money deposits for everything, if not the full amount for the wedding.

Florian said it was a waste of money anyway. 

• Like 4

I'll probably be watching basketball tonight.  I hope everyone has fun snarking for the two hour duration.  I'll likely read through the thread tomorrow just for fun.  Have a great week.

• Like 4
  • Love 2