Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

OK, peeps, we made it. I can safely say that even the lamest, most boring wedding I have ever attended looks like Cirque de Soleil compared to this sad, tawdry affair. 

You were all on fire tonight and I was weak with laughter. Hope to see some of you on Friday for Love After Lockup. Meanwhile, have a great week! I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Okay, twinning is winning. I guess that’s true after all. Birds of a feather do flock together.

We finally finished this shitshow and now have 46 pages to look fondly at…remember the memories. Moving on to Love in Paradise next week with ole stanky Lidia and ole stanky Valentine. See you all then! Until next time…have a great week! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

“Just let me go" she whispers dramatically

Then walks away, stops and looks back wistfully over her shoulder 

Watch out, girls, your friend Debbie just might be your next stepmother. 

11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I just ate two Reese's Peanut Butter eggs. 

I just ate three mini Reese’s PB cups in Easter foil! Half price today at CVS. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

D & S's lush friends each brought a flask to the rehearsal. No way they were dealing with this dumpster fire sober!

I think they might take a flask with them everywhere they go because I’ve never seen them sober. Reina’s voice is like nails on the chalkboard to me. Every time I hear the woman in the Nutrafol hair loss commercial who talks about her hair being her identity, I think it’s Reina. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I know this is a reach but how great would it be if Reine and Debby got a spin off? I would love to see what they do when not summoned to film with D&S, I bet they are more self aware than the twins and spend far less on cosmetic procedures...they could film with Daddy Silva (he probably prefers their company to his own daughters).

We need to know more about the friends of...like do they roll their eyes at everything D&S say and do?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Full disclosure, I save D and S for the weekend BUT, I read live chat before so I know what to anticipate. Cannot wait, nobody disappointed, live chat was on fire. Thanks for the coming attractions!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think they might take a flask with them everywhere they go because I’ve never seen them sober

This is true. But just the fact that they KNEW there'd be booze later at the rehearsal dinner, but that wasn't booze soon enough, so they both had to supplement with their flasks, tells me the next reality show we're likely to see either Debbie or Reina on is Intervention. 

I don't mean to be judgy, but it kinda seems like only genuine sots need flasks. Because only genuine sots require access to booze at all times. I'm not a drinker, so maybe I'm dumb and don't know the not-sot reason to carry a flask, so I'm open to being educated. 

The lead up to Stacey and Florian's wedding was about as joyful and went about as well as the lead up to Connor & Willa's wedding on Succession. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

This is true. But just the fact that they KNEW there'd be booze later at the rehearsal dinner, but that wasn't booze soon enough, so they both had to supplement with their flasks, tells me the next reality show we're likely to see either Debbie or Reina on is Intervention. 

I don't mean to be judgy, but it kinda seems like only genuine sots need flasks. Because only genuine sots require access to booze at all times. I'm not a drinker, so maybe I'm dumb and don't know the not-sot reason to carry a flask, so I'm open to being educated. 

The lead up to Stacey and Florian's wedding was about as joyful and went about as well as the lead up to Connor & Willa's wedding on Succession. 

What's a sot?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 4/11/2023 at 9:09 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I know this is a reach but how great would it be if Reine and Debby got a spin off?

I'd have to mute Reina. Her voice makes my ears bleed 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1