Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If he is compelled to talk to someone he should talk to Stacey, she's the one who made the decision. 

Maybe the script did say talk to Stacey and he just mixed them up?

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think the people buying House of 11 merchandise just wanted to be on TV.

They probably paid random people in the mall $5 to come in and pretend to buy ugly hoodies with angel wings.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Yea not cool Darcey. I found out from a mutal friend that my husbands best man was talking massive shit about me behind my back. This was 10 years ago and unless hubby addresses it that fucker isn’t coming to my home for dinner….hubby recently invited him and I told him to either address it or meet him elsewhere…yea I’m petty like that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

They probably paid random people in the mall $5 to come in and pretend to buy ugly hoodies with angel wings.

There has to be a “Meet Darcey and Stacey from TLC” sign just off camera. I’m sure TLC is sending people into the store like on Jersey Shore back in the day.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

It's not all about confidence, Darcy. Talent and craft are much more important.

It's kind of scary that they don't realize they don't look human anymore. And sad. Although that may be part of body dysmorphic disorder.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I’m going to have to watch this again to catch all the nuances I missed the first time.

And how they sounded! Like a couple of eight year olds who were dragged out to perform for their aunties at a family party. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4