Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Peeps, it's been fun but I have got to dip out.  There's some socks in my sock drawer that aren't matched yet and they seem to be calling my name.

Hope you all have a wonderful week. Hugs everybody!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

So... Pepper... What did YOU have for dinner tonight? Duck? Steak? Pork tenderloin?  I'm dying to know! Seriously!

I actually had some of the delicious spinach and feta meatballs we made yesterday. And a salad with some of the huge sack of arugula we also scored at the Great Restaurant Pillage. Then I had some mango smothered in Devonshire cream. (My son pressed a QUART container of this heavenly substance on us as well.)

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I actually had some of the delicious spinach and feta meatballs we made yesterday. And a salad with some of the huge sack of arugula we also scored at the Great Restaurant Pillage. Then I had some mango smothered in Devonshire cream. (My son pressed a QUART container of this heavenly substance on us as well.)

Sounds amazing!

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, you can make a lot of scones with the five pounds of butter.

And then smother them in Devonshire cream! Win win! 

I actually called a friend and shared some of the wealth with her today. She left with a huge sack of plunder. Including butter. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And then smother them in Devonshire cream! Win win! 

I actually called a friend and shared some of the wealth with her today. She left with a huge sack of plunder. Including butter. 

You can freeze butter. Who knew?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Peeps, it's been fun but I have got to dip out.  There's some socks in my sock drawer that aren't matched yet and they seem to be calling my name.

Hope you all have a wonderful week. Hugs everybody!

That’s fine. You never loved us. We are strong, powerful women who deserve the best! *Darcey blink, lip pout, head nod*

• LOL 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm rooting for Zac to ghost on this wedding.

OOOH! Please reality TV gods, do this for me. Darcey would be in heaven, she lives to make everything about herself. Imagine the hay she'd make about Zack standing her up at her sister's "wedding". 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2

So a bad thing about the warmer weather is that now people want to stop and chat with me when I’m walking my dog. And there are the same people at the same areas at the same time, so now we have to find other perfect pooping places. The worst person is an elderly local vet who keeps telling me what I’m doing wrong because my dog barks at people and other dogs, as if I’ve never owned or trained a dog in all my years (which is definitely not the case).

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OOOH! Please reality TV gods, do this for me. Darcey would be in heaven, she lives to make everything about herself. Imagine the hay she'd make about Zack standing her up at her sister's "wedding". 

He barely knows her and should not be expected to attend, especially if it is out of town.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, you didn't expect her to throw it away, did you? Darcey does not solve problems! She just cries about them. 

Alternate Theory: Maybe it’s intentional. She opens all the containers and takes them out of the fridge to make them rot more cuz she hates Stacey deep down. But Darcey isn’t that smart to think that through.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

So a bad thing about the warmer weather is that now people want to stop and chat with me when I’m walking my dog. And there are the same people at the same areas at the same time, so now we have to find other perfect pooping places. The worst person is an elderly local vet who keeps telling me what I’m doing wrong because my dog barks at people and other dogs, as if I’ve never owned or trained a dog in all my years (which is definitely not the case).

You can play you're in a spy movie and adopt evasion tactics! Vary your route, go out at different times, disguise yourself. It'll be fun! 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Alternate Theory: Maybe it’s intentional. She opens all the containers and takes them out of the fridge to make them rot more cuz she hates Stacey deep down. But Darcey isn’t that smart to think that through.

True. Passive Aggressive is the new black.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ugh! Tell him next time, “One more time, and you’ll be eating Mastodon Balls.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 2