Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

There's really only 6 people??

It was only me and 3 bridesmaids…we went wine tasting then had dinner and hung out. Kinda lame for some but I am not a big party person and was perfect for me.  I expect someone like Stacey to have 100 fake friends present.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

LAMEST PARTY EVER!!!! These people are just plumb crazy.  I can't get it!!

I have my big old bottle of wine to go to, but if it gets too BORING, I'm gonna have to pass.

Gotta go to work tomorrow.

ParrotHead is SUCH a doofus!  But so is Darcey! Talking about Zach.  She  is the WORST.  Maybe Georgi will punch old ParrotHead in the hair and make that blue shit BLOW!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It was only me and 3 bridesmaids…we went wine tasting then had dinner and hung out. Kinda lame for some but I am not a big party person and was perfect for me.  I expect someone like Stacey to have 100 fake friends present.

Question is.... Did y'all have a big old PARTY BUS to tool around in?

• LOL 1

All these people are just terrible, vacuous horror shows. Wow, I’m not in a charitable mood tonight! Must be gearing up for my hopefully vengeful satisfaction tomorrow.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My daughter just had a big birthday bus a few months ago.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Rejuva-VAG’s are better in Turkey.

Heck, I got the "fox eyes", the nose job, the toofers sharpened, the lips blown up to puffer fish size AND a rejuv-a-vag ALL FOR 500.00!! US!

Had to bring my own anesthesia, my own suture kits, my own scapels and scissors, my own sheets and pillowcases, but hey! This was better than that Groupon coupon!

• LOL 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Question is.... Did y'all have a big old PARTY BUS to tool around in?

😂 for sure we did…along with a stripper pole and strippers. Then I went skinny dipping….I’m totally kidding. We still went to some bars etc after dinner.  I was in my early 30s so I guess an older bride.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Wait, I missed that Georgi’s lime green pleather suit has a pair of pedal pushers. Between Georgi’s pleather capris, the hand model, the Fauxdashian motivational speaker, Blue Hair, and the twin ghoulies, this bachelorette party is such a motley crew of freaks. This whole thing looks like Jabba the Hut’s bar.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2