Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I myself am positively panting to see Darcey diving for the bouquet, elbowing the other women, stepping on their feet, and knocking at least two to the floor. Then to see her triumphantly waving Stacey's tacky flowers in the air while looking meaningfully at Zack in the sack. 

Would she knock her daughter down to get it?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

What in the Thundercats is stupid Michael Benz wearing now. He's going to start tiny fires if the sun hits him.

Perhaps we will receive a gift from the universe and he will burst into flames. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Would she knock her daughter down to get it?

Oh, in a heartbeat. Never doubt it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So we have this hotel in this fancy part of town and it's the most baller hotel in town.  It's THE most expensive hotel.  Super nice. And I've been to the bar a few times to drink because it's super nice.  They have a restaurant at the hotel and that's where we are going.  He picked the place, even though he's never been here (green flag).  So I'm definitely thinking it's going to be a swanky place to eat!  I'm very excited.  I should check the menu NOW, right??  I haven't even done any recon!

Oh god, yes, you'll have to closely examine the menu, read up on the chef, and check the reviews. You'll want to be prepared so you don't have to waste any time you could be spending batting your eyelashes fetchingly and gazing into beautiful silvery pony man's eyes scanning the menu and mulling over your choices!

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Was it interactive art?

Nope. The dude climbed the balls and fell in. And couldn’t get out. Too bad it wasn’t summer and filled with spiders and other bugs.

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Darcey has finally burst out of her clothes in front of the camera crew.  Her dream has come true.

She's just hoping one of the crew will throw down his equipment, drag her into the shrubbery, and roger her senseless. 

• LOL 6

Most brides do wear a white dress of sorts to the rehearsal, it is very bridal and very on trend and they say the bigger the ugly necklace the longer the marriage will last, lol. Seriously, brides do wear a (tasteful) white dress for the rehearsal because why not, they are the bride.

• Useful 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Does Discount Great Value HoJo have a child's dress up closet? Between his links necklaces, the pink "bulletproof" vest and his gold armor I feel like he confuses every day clothes with children's costumes.

Part of a C3PO costume is missing from a Halloween Town costume shop.

• LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

At this point, the only thing that will save this episode is a cameo appearance by Jesse. Sharp should have gotten him to be the officiant/marriage counselor.

Maybe Jesse will come with Jeniffffer, you know, just to annoy Darcey. 

• LOL 5
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

At this point, the only thing that will save this episode is a cameo appearance by Jesse. Sharp should have gotten him to be the officiant/marriage counselor.

We need Tom to make an appearance, too. Maybe the ring bearer? 
While we’re at it, let’s invite sister Emma. They can demonstrate salsa dancing at the reception.  

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Does Discount Great Value HoJo have a child's dress up closet? Between his links necklaces, the pink "bulletproof" vest and his gold armor I feel like he confuses every day clothes with children's costumes.

I can’t wait to see what he wears for the wedding!

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Darcey is fucking loving this

She's reminding me of my son's ex, who indulged in some pot stirring in the last couple of days and tried to drag my son into it. If there isn't any drama, she'll make some. And in her insane efforts to keep all eyes on her, she just continues to pile it on. Jesus, it's exhausting. 

Debbie and Reina are hammered. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1