Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Mini-stroke.  The guy is talking on the phone.  Sounds like he knew what was happening and got himself to the Doctor.  Like REALLY SMART GUY!!!! 

I'm quite impressed with this guy.  He's got all the brains in the fambly, obviously.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

They are incapable of not blowing everything out of proportion. Classic Silva. Big, pouty lips like ducks, squeezing tears out but never actually getting there, faces like they’re letting out a fart smellier than Incel Mike ever let out.

• LOL 4

Darcey and Stacey: We want to come home!

Dad: NO. STAY AWAY.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

"All we have is each other. And our kids. And all of our tacky, vulgar friends. Oh, and apparently one of us has a husband." 

Why do they have to make a plan of action? There is nothing they can do for their dad! Leave him alone and let him rest! 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dad just had a stroke and they can’t stop blubbering. He’s being put in the position of making them feel better instead of the other way around. I’ve had to do that in the past and it’s exhausting.

EXACTLY. Dad said stay away. It’s hard but maybe honor his wishes for a few days so he can rest?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I know old Daddy didn't do his best with these two while they were kids but seriously, the man made a great deal of $$$ and this is why they're in the position they are now.  He's doing his best to make up for it, in my mind; staying with the girls and holding down the fort while these two flit around getting plastic surgery and generally farting through life.

Can we cut Daddy Silva some slack? A LITTLE BIT??

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Dear sweet little tap dancing baby Jesus, how can they go out in public with those scraggy, shitty extensions? Looks like some poor, elderly horse gave up his mangy mane. 

2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Is Georgia’s hair a different color than it was yesterday? 

He needed a new cut and color. For the trauma. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Poor Aspen, she's had to make dad the occasional cup of tea. What a burden that poor child has been bearing. 

Oh god, no! Not "a nice dinner" at chez Silva. You know that means drama, tears, and the possible throwing of crockery.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Georgi has Gucci luggage and an LV bag?

MCM Fanny back and Dior shirt too.

2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I know old Daddy didn't do his best with these two while they were kids but seriously, the man made a great deal of $$$ and this is why they're in the position they are now.  He's doing his best to make up for it, in my mind; staying with the girls and holding down the fort while these two flit around getting plastic surgery and generally farting through life.

“This is the worst thing that could have happened”. Like NO Darcey! Be grateful. The drama it’s just in is fucking real. The man isn’t even in the hospital. Count your blessings, act like an adult and STFU.

Having nonstop surgeries in Eastern European countries because no American doctor would touch them absolutely could kill them.

Shouldn’t this poor man be in bed? And not answering a ton of stressful questions and getting sleep?

If the Backstreet Boys need a fill in for their tour, I have heard Georgi is available. Does he dance? Does he want it that way?

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I don’t think anyone is really shitting on him. He was by his own admission a shit parent and cheated on his wife constantly. That said I am sure he practically raised Aniko and Aspen and is a very caring grandparent.  Stacey and Darcey are adults…they are overcompensating drama Queens who can’t see it because unlike their father they refuse to take responsibility for their mistakes and seek therapy. I think he tries to make it up to them with money…which enables them but they are grown and need to…well…grow up. I like their dad. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, GrannySmith said:

I can’t get over the size of their foreheads in the interviews. It looks like their hair starts at the top of their heads. 

It does.  That's where they glue those hideous extensions.

• Like 4