Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

The mouth holes in sheet masks are pretty big and I have a sizeable mouth but Darcey's mouth took up the entire hole!  That gave me a lot of perspective.  Her maw is GIANT!!! Good lord!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I would love it if Georgi reveals that he is still sleeping with Darcey and shows the receipts

Darcey would being doing the old mattress quadrille with Georgi in a trice if she wasn't afraid of what her sister would say. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Another pleather outfit for Georgi. This time to play golf. He must reek.

At least the outfit offers some protection from the rain If a storm comes in on the back nine.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I’m surprised Blue Hair isn’t at the spa with them. What if they need his protection ?

He's in the back room.  In case Georgi or Florian show up.  Plus, that blue probably runs down his face when he gets a facial.  He has a blue FACE by the time it's over with.

• LOL 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys…another hour and 15 of this mess

Not for me. I’m going to bed at 10. The show is recording and I’ll finish reading the thread tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Didn't we ALL know they hooked up?? Come on!! Darcey and all that sexy talk about Cisero and whatshisbody.... They weren't interested.  WHO was interested?? GEORGI.  As usual.  He's her soul mate.  She just doesn't want to admit it.

NO!!! Not that poor girl with the wanky mustache ad again.  GIRL!! Buy some wax!!!

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I'm not having dessert. I'm having Ginger Tea.  It's a GLOW UP.  This is going to TRANSFORM ME. I will be A GODDESS. Then my crush will visit and decide that I am AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.

brb.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kids will make fun of you for your try hard dancing not your moustache ….stop

Ironic how Amazon’s message here is to express yourself in the wildest ways possible while also turning its back on us and treating its workers like fucking INDENTURED SERVANTS.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm not having dessert. I'm having Ginger Tea.  It's a GLOW UP.  This is going to TRANSFORM ME. I will be A GODDESS. Then my crush will visit and decide that I am AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.

brb.

Hey, you know I love Beautiful Silvery Pony Man to DEATH, but he's a little controlling. You are AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL and not only that a strong empowered woman goddess queen. Get to the spa and slather yourself with clay, pound down some Prosecco and collapse into sobs when some huge trauma happens, like your phone dies or you're out of arugula.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1