Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Oh Stacey. That's right, if there's no drama, she'll make some. 

And my god she looks like SHIT. 

Oh, wait, she's traumatized. Seriously? Two drunk fuckboys threw a few little slaps at each other? Get over yourself. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

To this day, I still don’t know how the fuck you do a Wang Chung. Somebody help me.

Fake it til you make it! The truth is, nobody knows how to Wang Chung. 

Edited by MagicEyes
  • LOL 3

Of COURSE, they runnoft to get something done to their faces!  I'm surprised they don't have a surgeon on STAFF so that every time they have some stress in life, they get something cut on.

WAIT A MINUTE.....  THIS could be it!  They're CUTTERS only they let other people CUT ON THEM...

Hmmm.  Calling Dr. Freud!

• LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She thinks she looks fetching as she weeps into her pillow, but she looks like a fucking ghoul. A ghoul with a case of adenoids. What is that snuffling and honking? She sounds like a waterfowl with a cold. 

Geese are back here. Some do a flyby at 8:30 pm.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That is fun…i am sure your daughter filled it with friends and not parrots and fuck boys

Welp…they were basically the girl equivalent of Parrothead, sans the violence, cussing, or hair.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh.... poor little Michael Benz.  He's tore up! His hair is off kilter!!  Hilarious.  What a bunch of horses asses.

Now he's CRYING!!!!  Oh. My. Gawd.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9

I was going to give credit to Darcey for wearing clothes, but then I saw the rest of the outfit. Crop tops and high waisted pants are the worst combination for a short waisted person. I know from personal experience.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, the weeping! The gnashing of teeth! The rending of garments! Jesus, what is this, junior high? 

Why yes Pepper, it is.  Only these morons are in their late 40's.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1