Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Oh he likes older women because they know what they want, and he's celibate. I believe he's either looking to cop a feel or as Mr. BB said much better and much more eloquently, to titty-fuck.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

This guy is such a bullshit artist. I know he’s probably ruined more than one woman’s credit. 

As I have always predicted, some real scammer is going to get his hooks into Darcey one of these days, and neither she nor her sister will suspect a thing till its too late. Because he'll be good at it and have them both totally snowed. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

As I have always predicted, some real scammer is going to get his hooks into Darcey one of these days, and neither she nor her sister will suspect a thing till its too late. Because he'll be good at it and have them both totally snowed. 

Blue hair too…he is dumb as a post

The celibacy thing is his hook. She is so hot he can’t resist and will cave eventually. I bet he was in the sack with some chick last night.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, OneGuy said:

I suppose I'm a prude but I'm checking out for this segment.

Just now, OneGuy said:

I suppose I'm a prude but I'm checking out for this segment.

So you missed the old bun and new hot dog analogy?

• Fire 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

The stale hot dog bun is green from mold, and dried up.

The hot dog bun analogy is just not working. No amount of yeast or flour is bringing that moldy mess back to life.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Zach wants to get in a woman's MIND...  Except with Darcey, she has no mind except plastic surgery, lips, vag stuff... Like she's REAL DEEP in the kiddie pool.  I loved that she thought since she'd been canoeing, that she'd do FINE with kayaking!!!  Does anyone else think so?

Naaaa....  Can't wait for this dipshit party.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think this is all Darcey & Stacey think about. Seriously.  They have body dysmorphia or something.  I can't spell it but something about them is really screwed up! In regard to their BODIES.

It's just so weird.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m still watching Night Agent. The premise is good (political thriller) but the acting is on the Hallmark or Lifetime Movie level.

I love thé Lifetime thrillers that come on W every now and again. I don’t have to think and I laugh hard 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I think this is all Darcey & Stacey think about. Seriously.  They have body dysmorphia or something.  I can't spell it but something about them is really screwed up! In regard to their BODIES.

It's just so weird.

Yep…when you hear them tell stories of their childhood and teen years it’s all just so pathetic and sad. They spent their 16 th Birthday sitting alone waiting for their dad to come home and hang out with them.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 2