Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, I'm sure someone will just airily wave her hand and quote an astronomical figure. 

Not a Taylor Swift fan, but she is wearing Louboutin Strass boots on her tour. If the shoes are $5000, are the boots over $25,000?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1

Why can't Stacey take the lead and start organizing the "marketing materials"? What have they been doing all this time, besides pouring champers down their necks and nattering about being "empowered" and meeting matchmakers? Jesus my blood pressure.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sending my sons off to college was so bittersweet. I drove them both to their dorms and made their beds for the “last” time, like it was a ritual end of their childhoods.

That might have been the last time those beds were made! 

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Does anyone think this thumbnail looks good? 

4C893CBF-BA66-4A35-96BA-6DE7F2CC5529.jpeg

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do the potential brother husbands have to eat a restrictive diet to keep their genitalia at a certain pH level?

Do they steam them?

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Do the potential brother husbands have to eat a restrictive diet to keep their genitalia at a certain pH level?

Do they have to steam their dicks ?

• LOL 4

I remember the days of dorm cooking 50 years ago. Immersion coil for boiling water, popcorn maker and making grilled cheese with an iron! (We also used the same iron to straighten our hair) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn’t. Fruit, cold drinks, etc.

Exactly. When we brought our son to school, he and his roommate had TONS of snacks (we'd gone to BJ's along with his roommate's parents--roommate was a friend from HS). Cookies, candy, crackers, snacks of all kinds, cup of soup, popcorn,  cereal, hot chocolate, those little microwave cups of Mac and cheese, the works. Two weeks later there was a problem with the sprinkler system in the dorm, everything flooded and all the snacks were ruined. True story. 

3 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Florian will never be a world famous model.

Oooh, are you psychic? 😉

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I remember the days of dorm cooking 50 years ago. Immersion coil for boiling water, popcorn maker and making grilled cheese with an iron! (We also used the same iron to straighten our hair) 

We really went overboard with the snacks anyway, my kid was in culinary school. They ate like kings. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 1