Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, OneGuy said:

I'm shocked again!  Darcey will terminate the relationship with the matchmaker.  Who saw that coming?

Anybody who sees that Darcey doesn’t see herself as she truly is.

• Like 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

But would you wear the boots now you know?

Too short. Maybe an ankle boot or one to the knee. Depends how they are made. Not fun to have the sequins end up feeling sharp on your legs and they start bleeding from them digging into your skin.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Like 2
On 3/7/2023 at 3:03 AM, Hotel Snarker said:

This is so disingenuous. Georgi is the only remotely likeable character, and they are always trying to make him the bad guy.

I think in this episode he was the bad guy. Darcey made it clear she didn't want to talk to him, he followed her out, shouted at her and refused to take no for an answer, trying to grab her arm to stop her from leaving. Unacceptable. If a woman says no, leave me alone, don't then try to use physical and verbal pressure to make her do what you want.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 3/8/2023 at 10:10 AM, essexjan said:

I think in this episode he was the bad guy. Darcey made it clear she didn't want to talk to him, he followed her out, shouted at her and refused to take no for an answer, trying to grab her arm to stop her from leaving. Unacceptable. If a woman says no, leave me alone, don't then try to use physical and verbal pressure to make her do what you want.

But he bought her cz earrings and everything!  I am sure Darcey is in on the whole plot, she will reject Georgi and emerge victorious with her dignity and resolve in tact, fist raised and chin held high and the spell of Georgi will be broken. Victory will be hers!

Next scene she is crying over Ferrari guy not being in to her and that one date where he did not even buy her dinner and he left her on the curb will be a magical memory she will hold in heart forever.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Let’s see what sneetchy and the bratz dolls are up to

That's it, one minute in and DEAD.

Hola snarkers! Great to see you all again. I am crazy tired, woke up at 2 AM and didn't get back to sleep till after 5. I was reading this afternoon and somehow didn't get a nap! So I rely on your quick wits to keep my eyes open for the next hour. No pressure. .

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I almost forgot to tune in! I was mesmerized with playing Solitaire, which is far more interesting than this shitshow, but not as interesting as you snarkers. ❤️

“Where were you when I played solitaire?” the late Laura Branigan croons some distance above you.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I still can’t remember what wrong Georgi committed.

He didn't spend his life calling Darcey "angel", kissing the hem of her garment, and acting like she is a goddess here on earth, vouchsafed to us mere mortals. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Did she just throw that whole smoothie away because it got messy? 🤔

Yeah!  She could have used it for filler on one of her trips to Turkey.

• LOL 5