Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol this reminds me of an Irish friend I had in University. We were in the bathroom at a bar, in between dragging a cigarette she told me «  wear ugly panties and don’t shave the kitty until the third date….unless you do it in his car…,I hate the fucking car but it’s dark »    Lol 😂 

Lordt!

• LOL 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

Did Georgi get veneers too?! He looks like Tony Romo with frosted tips.

I think so, he's holding his mouth awkwardly and seems to be unable to speak clearly. Those things must be brand new and he's having trouble getting used to them.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I think so, he's holding his mouth awkwardly and seems to be unable to speak clearly. Those things must be brand new and he's having trouble getting used to them.

Yes! That’s what I look like with my retainer in.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Welp, I still feel like shit but at least you guys were able to make me FEEL like an angel tonight! I’m gonna go tell that whackamole troll tomorrow that he doesn’t love me, he’s a liar! GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

Seriously, though, these last few weeks were like torture. Fuck you, February, with a burning torch. 🔥

• Like 1
  • Hugs 5

Who in the world works out their wedding reception seating chart before they’ve sent out invitations and gotten responses? 

From next week’s preview, it looks like Cicero also has that “bar of blindingly white plastic teeth” look, too

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Wow, Darcey needs therapy, for sure. As someone said above, she's like a 13-year-old, imagining herself married to someone she's not even been on a date with. And if she puts out on the first date, there's no way she'll get the 'bling' she wants from a man.

Despite huge spherical implants both front and back, Darcey and Stacey somehow manage to look shapeless and matronly, because they're both so stout around the middle. I noticed when Darcey was ironing in that skin-tight get-up (with the fake 'Gucci' logo that the producers had to blur out, lol) that she has quite a prominent tummy. Not unusual for a 49-year-old woman who's had two kids and doesn't work out. But you can't eliminate or disguise a belly simply by making your tits and ass look bigger.

I LOL'd at the white marks where the fake tan had missed that part of her butt which is overhung by the butt implants.

Darcey's daughters are sweet, and, as far as I know, Aniko and Aspen's father has primary custody (likewise, Stacey's sons live with their dad, who doesn't permit them to be involved in the show, sensibly). I hope the girls see what their mother has done to her face and body as a warning. They seem to be built differently than their mother and aunt, so may take after their father genetically, taller and with a more slender build. It's apparent that Darcey and Stacey take after their mother. Despite all the surgery, they are undoubtedly their mother's daughters.

Did anyone else notice when they 'won' the Incredible Kicks deal that one of the twins said "we'll put in a purchase order" (in other words, we'll order from the factory in China). Bit of a slip-up there, they need to keep the facade that they are running an actual clothing design and manufacturing business.

Georgi looked hot (I am sorry I have to admit this, but he's a good-looking man), but he is on the show purely for the money and to provide some producer-driven fake drama.

In that brief clip we saw of Darcey's date with Cicero, he looked as if he'd rather have set himself on fire right there than have to sit through Darcey crying about her pathetic love life. I bet he wished he'd cancelled that date too. Maybe he was contracted to go on a date with her and couldn't get out of it a second time. Anyway, I can't wait for next week!

BTW, I am in the UK and watch D&S via a streaming app when it's uploaded next day, but I always read the live chat. I wish I could join in with you all in real time. (The live chat I'd really love to join in with is My 600-lb Life, they have me laughing so hard on that board.)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I thought that the matchmaker service was a bit more upscale and that the clients tended to be busy professionals looking for a quality partner. I could not believe that Darcey was planning to put out on a first date. Cicero may think he is a lucky guy but may also be turned off.  Give it a little time to happen naturally. And not be so needy and have a bit of self respect. She has had one semi chaperoned date with Cicero and both were on their best behavior.  For maybe 2 hours. She has no idea who this man really is and he has no real idea who she is. Maybe as part of the service, they get two or three real dates before finding another match. Thought maybe the matchmaker would have spent time telling her how to present herself and the possible match was just that - possible. Surely there would be at least three possible matches.

It was a bit rude of Cicero to cancel the date when she was already on her way. I wondered if it was just a storyline so we got to see disappointed Darcey having her plans go bust. She seems to want the younger European guy who validates her. Not that Florian is a prince.

House of Eleven may not have the US staff to manufacture the garments without a huge price increase in terms of paying US workers a proper wage. Most likely outsourced to China. Or a manufacturer there who will slap on any label.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, essexjan said:

The live chat I'd really love to join in with is My 600-lb Life, they have me laughing so hard on that board

Yes, that Live Chat opens and closes only when the show is broadcast unlike here where people can comment after airing, but you can always comment later on the Episode Thread. 

• Like 3

Stacey seems to get off easy in comparison to Darcey.  She's fortunate to have found someone with whom she can stay in a long-distance, long-term relationship -- low standards help -- so that she looks like the stable, serious twin in comparison.  It reminds me of how Amy Slaton is "the thin sister" compared to Tammy.  Everything's relative!  Would Stacey be as desperate and pathetic as Darcey while still dating if not?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shit, I forgot that we‘re going to be subjected to their musical stylings.

Make sure your remote's handy so you can hit mute lightning fast.

Jesus, their pitch! "this is our favorite--nice embroidery!". So professional. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5