Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcey gores down a rabbit hole trying to solve the problem of aliens being breastfed. For fuck’s sake.

I am now imagining the old 1982 classic with a peculiar twist: The kids are milking ET, and it’s obviously totally weird.

• Mind Blown 1

Two half-assed dates and Darcey is upset that Cicero took a picture with “another woman”? Doesn’t he realize that in Darcey’s world they are exclusive? Practically engaged?

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Love how Darcey went to the gallery and stood three feet away from Stacey and Florian, sulking aggressively so they'd ask her what was wrong so she could look at them meaningfully and say "nothing, its fine". 

Exactly what an empowered woman would do and say. <eyeroll>

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

From the preview it looks like Oussama is already tiring of Debbie….those crazy kids 😂 

Say it ain’t so.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Two half-assed dates and Darcey is upset that Cicero took a picture with “another woman”? Doesn’t he realize that in Darcey’s world they are exclusive? 

I'd like to see Georgi post a pic of himself with "another woman" on social media.  She'd throw a fit.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

We're supposed to be getting another "huge snowstorm" tomorrow. So far every huge snowstorm predicted has fizzled out in spectacular fashion so I'm hoping our luck holds. 

Darcey orders Florian to call Georgi and HE DOES IT?? Sweet Jesus. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

We're supposed to be getting another "huge snowstorm" tomorrow. So far every huge snowstorm predicted has fizzled out in spectacular fashion so I'm hoping our luck holds. 

I’m hoping against hope that it peters out. I hate having to put on all the snow gear. Luckily, it will be warming up quickly so it will melt and stop bothering me!

• Hugs 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That bustier makes Darcey look bustier 

Will that be before or after she falls off the donkey? 

Better be after…

that donkey is the only thing keeping me going. I’m interested to see what happens. It seems Oussama has no other connections other than his animals.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

that donkey is the only thing keeping me going. I’m interested to see what happens. It seems Oussama has no other connections other than his animals.

Distant cousin of Adam the translator dude. Remember him?

All the snarkers probably: Uh, no?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm afraid that Stacey's ill-fitting outfit will explode off of her body.

I actually let out a strangled scream when I glanced up and saw it. Its a race against time for those seams. They can't hold forever. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Sweet gentle Jesus she is now going to confront Cicero. She lives for drama. Being her must be exhausting 

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Distant cousin of Adam the translator dude. Remember him?

All the snarkers probably: Uh, no?

I do! His snark towards Brit was spot on. I’m not even saying this to be mean but Oussama strikes me as someone with issues…maybe learning or anxiety?

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sweet gentle Jesus she is now going to confront Cicero. She lives for drama. Being her must be exhausting 

Right? What is her fucking problem? They went on one date! They are not in any kind of relationship and he owes her NOTHING. She is out of her mind. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4