Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Aniko and Aspen look like they don't believe Darcey's story at all.

Just imagine, if you will, how many of these ridiculous, rambling, pointless stories these children have been subjected to in their lives. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Once more Darcey makes it all about her. 

"You're my life and my world. I'll be there, day or night. Unless I'm banging some Eurotrash or jetting off to Turkey for more plastic surgery"

“Or just moving to another city, or an apartment across town, leaving you with your grandfather.”

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

Uh oh... Looks like Georgi hasn't left just yet!  He might just slide in with the date with new humanitarian guy.

These two are seriously ridiculous!

Georgi's agent negotiated a three episode deal. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

"I've tried to fix you up with actual men who are looking for a relationship, but you don't want that, so here is my fuckboy friend Zach.  He's as deep as you are, and wears shorts to dates where you can see how big his shlong is. I think you'll like him."

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, magemaud said:

Those people in the Daisy commercial are positively delirious about putting sour cream on their food. 

I find them only slightly less alarming than those folks in the Gain ads who make love to their laundry. 

• LOL 9
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Haribo needs a new ad agency.

Those commercials are so lame. They should have them for the sugar free ones that result in explosive diarrhea

whenever I need a laugh, I read the reviews. 
https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B000EVOSE4/ref=acr_dp_hist_1?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews&fbclid=IwAR0zRJjbzsGnL1NsIr8POo0h922LNXKRII8oSCCG6qi1iN2OJbZHornGQKM&mibextid=q5o4bk#reviews-filter-bar

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1