Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And how they sounded! Like a couple of eight year olds who were dragged out to perform for their aunties at a family party. 

They should never sing without autotune.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

And I thought Jazz Jennings' events were lackluster, but Darcey and Stacey have bumped JJ up ever so slightly on the TLC Leader Board of Dullest Event Ever. Way to go D&S!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

It has just occurred to me (as I’m really into makeup these days) that as horrendously overdone they look on the screen, they must look ten times worse up close in real life.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, charmed1 said:

His job is “like works with kids and stuff on like some anti-bullying stuff.” That’s good enough for Darcey.

Breathing is good enough for Darcey.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

His job is “like works with kids and stuff on like some anti-bullying stuff.” That’s good enough for Darcey.

She's always been attracted to the humanitarian type.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

It has just occurred to me (as I’m really into makeup these days) that as horrendously overdone they look on the screen, they must look ten times worse up close in real life.

Just imagine walking down the street and seeing those two bearing down on you, with their huge fake boobs, swollen lips, giraffe eyelashes, and the too short, too tight, too shiny outfits! I'd be transfixed with horror.

1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Breathing is good enough for Darcey.

Breathing and with functioning genitalia. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Just imagine walking down the street and seeing those two bearing down on you, with their huge fake boobs, swollen lips, giraffe eyelashes, and the too short, too tight, too shiny outfits! I'd be transfixed with horror.

But they would interpret your look as either lust, jealousy or admiration.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The poor customers have to also listen to singing?

I'm thinking they were paid to be at the "Big Launch," all 20 of them.

I used to like Darcey and sometimes still do. But I think that's disappearing in proportion to the amount of plastic surgery. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

“My whole body is pulsating.” Anyone willing to try to work that into a conversation this week?

I was cooking all day yesterday and believe me my whole body was pulsating after several hours in the kitchen. WITH PAIN. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1