Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, peeps, we made it! See some of you on Wednesday for Fat Chat. I am off to Providence to see "Hadestown" at the PPAC tomorrow! Have a great week, all. MWAH!

How fun!!!  Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Aight, enough insanity for me. I guess the sisters live chat plans are ruined? But we still do have a new episode on Sunday. That friend who texted me last night was lying. Oops! Caught her!

See you all around the forums, and have an excellent week! Nowruz Mubarak, Happy Spring! 🌼

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, peeps, we made it! See some of you on Wednesday for Fat Chat. I am off to Providence to see "Hadestown" at the PPAC tomorrow! Have a great week, all. MWAH!

Sounds cool! The Greek world is vast and expansive.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I really think it's hysterical that for Stacey's "bachelorette party" they come up with some lame-o plastic surgery procedure.  Like, they do that shit for FUN!!

They have lost all but one brain cell each.

• Like 5
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

They have lost all but one brain cell each.

You're giving them too much credit.  It's more likely that they share a brain cell.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Are you all ready for the bachelor/bachelorette/we’ve been married for years already and need yet another venue for drama party?

Why is she having a bachelorette party? She is fucking married! Jesus.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

STACEY'S GETTING A REJUVA-VAG!  The moment we've all been waiting for! Wonder if she'll get her asshole bleached. 

Let me know when that's over!

• LOL 7