Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

I don’t get it. Cicero was smitten but now he has all these critiques? Darcey didn’t need that on TV. It’s mean. TLC has helped create the monster, and now they are openly humiliating her.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I think I'll make a smoothy and leave the blender's top unattached.

DON’T clean up the mess! 

7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hope Georgi knocks the blue out of his hair. Goodnight all.

Maybe he’s the “something blue” for the wedding? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Darcey could use some therapy as to her pattern of attracting the younger Eurotrash type, her self-sabotage, needing to physically, mentally, and emotionally distance herself from Stacey and their competition with each other.  She can wear what she wants but as a businesswoman, she could buy a few slightly less revealing and tight outfits. Plus ease up on the snatching surgeries.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, judylo said:

I don’t get it. Cicero was smitten but now he has all these critiques?

According to Yenta the Matchmaker, the word he used was loosely translated from a Spanish word. Maybe it really meant "smitten but with red flags" 

We didn't actually see how long the date lasted or how much Darcey had to drink. She told her girls they went for "margaritas" (plural) but the camera only showed one half finished drink. Maybe (who am I kidding!) she had a few more before she started ugly crying and Cicero decided to bounce. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Shit, what is going on with this site? The middle of it is just white space for me.

I think someone leaned on the return key without realising before hitting 'submit reply'.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, CainF said:

But I couldn't get the blank white space to go away...came out of nowhere and couldn't and still can't edit. Very sorry.

It’s okay, nothing wrong. Maybe the site made you do that. Fuck you, site! How dare you!

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, CainF said:

But I couldn't get the blank white space to go away...came out of nowhere and couldn't and still can't edit. Very sorry.

My blank area is a large portion of page 24, then it goes back to normal after your post. It's all good, no apology necessary

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Here we go again, peeps! Are we strong enough in our goddess-ness to deal with all the red flags ahead? I hope none of you have been posting pictures on social media with other posters. I'd feel disrespected. I'm just a strong empowered woman looking for love. 

I am absolutely DYING over Michelle asking questions and sitting back and giving Darcey space to look like a fucking idiot. She is not called on her shit anywhere near often enough. 

• LOL 6

Darcey is one nose job away from Michael Jackson territory. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

How’s everyone doing? I managed to waste the entire day. Pretty much just like every other day.

We took the bottles and cans to the recycling center and I mailed in my census form. That's a full day, right? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1