Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

When Georgi and Florian are together it sound like Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd doing "Two Wild and Crazy Guys."

Georgi is a terrible actor. 

Was the point to show us all how strong Darcey is or is this a set up for them to reunite?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Stacey doesn't want you to work, Florian.  She wants to have that over you.  Just like she doesn't want Darcey to find a significant other.  She likes to have that over her.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Yeah Darcey, what the actual hell??  You've been on ONE FRICKIN' DATE with the guy and you started crying!!

WHY would you think you can go all single white female on Cicero?

I've been waiting for this casting call with Florian.  I think I've decided he needs to venture out into another whole industry.  Florian needs to go into the funeral business.  He NEVER smiles, he's pretty calm and he's skinny as a dang rail!

WHERE did Florian actually MODEL in Serbia? Yugoslavia? Moldova??  WHERE??

He's at a POOL party!!! Look at that face!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

All these guys were shopping at Foot Locker just an hour previously. 

"Hey, hi, good afternoon, how are you? Ever thought of modeling? If you can spare an hour or two you can be on TV and I am authorized to give you this Starbuck's gift card in exchange for your time"

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

So you’re a Shower Urinator? “It’s all PIPES!”

I do not mind at all. It just goes down the drain, and you can rinse the area out with clean water, and voila! It’ll look like it never even happened in the first place. 🤓

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Was the cameraman using that fish sculpture as a comment about Darcey’s lips?

The kids in my school used to call me "fish lips" and I'd be like "FISH DON'T HAVE LIPS."  😭

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Florian just doesn’t get it. You don’t make thousands on your first job buddy. It’s like graduating University and expecting a VP job out of the gate.

He makes more than $150 a day parading his shitty acting and pigeon chest on this clusterfuck of a show. He knows his worth!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Was the point to show us all how strong Darcey is or is this a set up for them to reunite?

You know there had to be a way to shift focus from Stacey to Darcey so I am sure Darcey was all in on filming with Georgi but getting back together, I do not see it, Darcey is a strong woman who deserves real love! She is strong, she is invincible, she is woman....

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6

Now explain to me again why are Stacey & Florian having this wedding??  Shits & giggles?? Something to do in Miami?

They just have 40K to throw around and thought this was a good idea?

I'm confused.  I should probably STOP trying to make sense of this dumbass show. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is disturbed and yet strangely titillated by Florian's vulpine charms. 

Florian's like when Snoopy used to do a vulture. Does anyone remember that or am I the oldest?

snoopy vulture.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, goofygirl said:

Now explain to me again why are Stacey & Florian having this wedding??  Shits & giggles?? Something to do in Miami?

They just have 40K to throw around and thought this was a good idea?

I'm confused.  I should probably STOP trying to make sense of this dumbass show. 

Oh @goofygirl you should move on, big move on from thinking too hard about this show.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1