Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Does anyone watch that  MLF manor?   They keep pushing it and it looks awful.

I watched episode one…the blindfolded mothers having to identify their son by rubbing their bodies was it for me thanks.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

Darcey, how do you know that Georgi is using Florian?

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I watched episode one…the blindfolded mothers having to identify their son but rubbing their bodies was it for me thanks.

Me too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, I have an announcement to make. Unfortunately, it will probably turn you off of the new season. Love in Paradise will premiere its third season in April, and guess who’s on it? 

Reveal spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.27ddc71e204f4c8d077c1536e6158982.jpeg

I won’t be watching 

• Love 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Y’all, I have an announcement to make. Unfortunately, it will probably turn you off of the new season. Love in Paradise will premiere its third season in April, and guess who’s on it? 

Hide contents

I posted the couples on the thread.

• Thanks 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hide contents

You have GOT to be kidding me! The poor, unsuspecting victim of that person.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Does anyone watch that  MLF manor?   They keep pushing it and it looks awful.

I admit it. I half-watch. It’s very confusing and very smarmy. They keep pushing the envelope. 

Darcey, if you want to set boundaries with Georgi, then do it. "Florian wants you to be with him at the wedding, and I respect his choice. I'll be polite. Our relationship is over and there is no hope of resuming it. I bear you no ill will and wish you well". 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is Darcey. I might as well expect to go to the moon. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

You have GOT to be kidding me!

Unfortunately, it’s for real. And even more unfortunate, I may have some severely limiting standards for this season. I hate to admit it, but grrrrrrrr…

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Darcey, if you want to set boundaries with Georgi, then do it. "Florian wants you to be with him at the wedding, and I respect his choice. I'll be polite. Our relationship is over and there is no hope of resuming it. I bear you no ill will and wish you well". 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this is Darcey. I might as well expect to go to the moon. 

Is your last name Kramden?

• LOL 3

Georgi cannot win for losing with Darcey. The only thing that would make her happy is if he was living in a cardboard box down by the river. She makes everything about her. "Georgi's trying to make me feel bad by getting a JOB". Jesus it must be exhausting to be her. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why do you care Darcey? Just be nice and if he gets personal just redirect the conversation 

She has NO IDEA how to do that. She's just like a box full of those inspirational signs you get at Home Goods, fortune cookies, and pages from Chicken Soup for the Soul. She probably has not formed a coherent thought of her own since the 90's.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, judylo said:

I admit it. I half-watch. It’s very confusing and very smarmy. They keep pushing the envelope. 

I watched one or two episodes and stopped. It's very ick.

• Like 1