Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

Darcey is at home visiting her children for Aniko's graduation. "Aniko is going to need her mom." Bitch, these girls have been raised by their grandparents. They STILL live with their grandparents! If she misses anyone, it will be the people that raised her.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Let her know that life comes with ups and downs. Enjoy your graduation and in some cases, seeing your friends for the last time. 

True. I am not a sentimental type, but at my son's HS graduation I welled up when the class president gave her speech and said "this is the last time we'll all be together". Sniffle.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

It’s crazy to me how kids get so glammed for graduations these days. I couldn’t wait to grab my diploma and go eat.

Right? And that whole business of standing up and obediently switching my tassel over? No fucking way. We were all about fighting the power in 1972. I went barefoot to my graduation and read a National  Lampoon throughout. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

True. I am not a sentimental type, but at my son's HS graduation I welled up when the class president gave her speech and said "this is the last time we'll all be together". Sniffle.

I’m the Debbie Downer. It was only a few years after high school that you hear of classmates passing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? And that whole business of standing up and obediently switching my tassel over? No fucking way. We were all about fighting the power in 1972. I went barefoot to my graduation and read a National  Lampoon. 

Class of 1987 here…

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, judylo said:

The daughters are very pretty. Let’s hope they stay that way.

They are already into the bleaching and Aniko came across as spoiled last season. I think that being away from mom will balance her.  Dad is a dick. If Florian is lonely and wants to ask Georgei to be his best man that is none else’s business. Best man was 100 per cent my husbands choice. I couldn’t stand the guy but whatever…not about me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

Aunt Stacey didn’t come to her niece’s graduation? I would understand if Aunt Stacey had a job.

I think you’ve forgotten that Stacey is planning the wedding of the century. Sure to be a global celebration.

• LOL 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She is wearing that ridiculous getup to IRON? I don't know about you but I don't bother to accessorize with garish jewelry and plunging necklines while I tend to household chores. 

Well, Mrs. Cleaver always wore her pearls and heels to vacuum, so there’s that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am a lazy….i iron nothing

I am also lazy but I love 100% cotton. So I iron occasionally. I just bought a portable steamer though, in the hope that it will fill the gap between ironing and hanging things up straight from the dryer in the hope that they don't look too wrinkled. 

I neither press nor steam leggings. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She is wearing that ridiculous getup to IRON? I don't know about you but I don't bother to accessorize with garish jewelry and plunging necklines while I tend to household chores. 

Do you have a film crew around when you're cleaning?  If you did, you still wouldn't dress up like these twins, not of us would!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Steaming oneself does anything besides a burn? 

I’m surprised they don’t steam their hoohahs like that Sister Wife woman. Well, I guess we did see them “taking a steam” in Turkey. 

• LOL 5
Just now, OneGuy said:

I've become a little calloused to their appearance but when I actually look at these two they just look terrible.

They are terrifying. Imagine encountering them in real life. I'm quite sure I would not be able to suppress a scream.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4