Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, TheDisneyQueen said:

I can guarantee this. The highway signs were of CT roads -  but nowhere between their home and either the Hartford or New York airports.  

I mean in real time, the twins took separate flights, there were few people around, etc...they re-enact things for the cameras.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I mean in real time, the twins took separate flights, there were few people around, etc...they re-enact things for the cameras.

100%. The footage was likely canned and not related.  But the signage shown was I-84 east bound in Waterbury. From their home there’s no way they would be going to Hartford airport OR NYC that route.  

• Useful 1
16 minutes ago, TheDisneyQueen said:

100%. The footage was likely canned and not related.  But the signage shown was I-84 east bound in Waterbury. From their home there’s no way they would be going to Hartford airport OR NYC that route.  

I have been to that airport about a dozen times and I have never driven or even noticed which way is which, thankfully we have posters like you who do know which way is which, production does not even try!

I also refuse to believe that Darcey who always wants to look "snatch," would travel in those clothes, sloppy shorts and slippers, who do they think we are, fools?

• LOL 1

Theory:  If Darcey isn't shoving her boobs in a guy's face, she has to rely on her personality and conversational skills to interest a man and she knows she's out of luck with that.  So that is why she's so against covering up her big knockers.

NOW how is she supposed to find LOVE, guys???

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1