Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel very uncomfortable right now. You’re telling me I have to wait 13 long days — THIRTEEN — to finally see OHSAAAAAAAMMMMAAAAAHHH?

Dear lord, I just for the first time got a gander at his mug. (I'm usually typing and laughing while I watch, I don't see the screen much). That gangly, snaggle toothed rube is the heartbreaker? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Fire 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Arizona is far far away.

Its near California! That's VERY far. 

Darcey's face is actually alarming. Especially when she tries to wrench her features into some kind of expression.

"Wait for Mommy!" She talks to those girls like they're either five years old or another middle aged hagged out bitter divorcee like herself.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, OneGuy said:

It always seems like it's asking a lot for Florian to simply inhale and exhale.  He can't be bothered.

He might have to make an effort, since he's one of the undead. I mean, do they breathe like normal people? 

Parrot Boy has finished me with his "we're going to talk man to man", as he sports his bright blue hair and shocking pink teething necklace. 

• LOL 4
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear lord, I just for the first time got a gander at his mug. (I'm usually typing and laughing while I watch, I don't see the screen much). That gangly, snaggle toothed rube is the heartbreaker? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is why he is fleecing a Southern Belle from the Casablanca era and not some young thang

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

You just know this guy has been auditioning for The Real World for like the last 30 years. He probably lost out to Teck.

DEAD. Smited. Smote. Slain. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Dude needs to straighten up his leaning tower of smurf hair.

He can't, not now! He has to protect Stacey! 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Welp, that’s 90 Day for you. If she actually got a decent looking guy that is more close to her age, then guess what? She wouldn’t be on the show in the first place. TLC. The Learning Channel.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That is why he is fleecing a Southern Belle from the Casablanca era and not some young thang

Imagine him with the Nicole type. He’d be almost lazily urinating on her trust…because there is no store.

• Like 4

Mood Lab Fairy Garden - Miniature Figurines & Accessories Starter Kit - Fairy Garden Set of 12 pcs - Outdoor or House Decor

This is what I sent my 6 year old granddaughter for her birthday. She loves all things unicorn and fairies. Yesterday, for her birthday, the family had a “ball,” with gowns and suits and decorations. I had sons and never experienced any of this. It’s adorable.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mood Lab Fairy Garden - Miniature Figurines & Accessories Starter Kit - Fairy Garden Set of 12 pcs - Outdoor or House Decor

This is what I sent my 6 year old granddaughter for her birthday. She loves all things unicorn and fairies. Yesterday, for her birthday, the family had a “ball,” with gowns and suits and decorations. I had sons and never experienced any of this. It’s adorable.

That is awesome…don’t tell Darcey. She would show up tiara and all

• LOL 3