Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

What do you think of Rishi-a-Roni: The Onion Oil Treat?

I want to FORCE everyone to imagine this: Pred, who is endorsed by Hellmans, puts not only MAYO, but ONION OIL all over his hair, after seeing Rishi on the show. He then gets a contract for another season after TLC hears of this powerful weapon.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love perfume so much but working in a scent free environment twice a week  I can’t justify the price tag. 

I work from home so I have even LESS of a reason to spend this sort of money on perfume! 😄   

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

What exactly does living troll doll do for a living? I bet he borrows a ton of cash or accepts “ investments” for a business venture.

He's a "personal assistant" or "stylist" to a bunch of Z listers, I bet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I work from home so I have even LESS of a reason to spend this sort of money on perfume! 😄   

I’m semiretired and never go anywhere, and when I do, I wear a mask, but I’ve been spending a fortune on makeup lately. Because I’m worth it! (and it cheers me up. So few pleasures left …).

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, judylo said:

I’m semiretired and never go anywhere, and when I do, I wear a mask, but I’ve been spending a fortune on makeup lately. Because I’m worth it! (and it cheers me up. So few pleasures left …).

The Dior Mitzvah palette dropped here today. Not sure it is worth $160CAD. Too pale.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am about 20 pages from the end of a fantastic book. I cannot believe I am watching these two brain dead plastic harridans instead of finishing it. See how much I love hanging out with my Primetimer peeps?

What’s the title? I’m looking for a good read.

Just now, judylo said:

Same! Except I’m nowhere near retirement. But the best part about spending a fortune on makeup is all the free perfume samples I rack up on. I have a ton from Ulta.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am about 20 pages from the end of a fantastic book. I cannot believe I am watching these two brain dead plastic harridans instead of finishing it. See how much I love hanging out with my Primetimer peeps?

What are you reading?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I get a box of Korean skin care products every other month from Pinkseoul.com. Its great, like Christmas! I end up giving half of it away but I love it. I only wear makeup rarely these days but I have a full complement. You never know! What if I get invited to a swellegant wedding in Miami or on a date with a mysterious "entrepreneur"? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am starting a new book that has been getting tons of hype lately. It is called Britt-Marie Was Here.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What’s the title? I’m looking for a good read.

"Accordion Crimes" by E. Annie Proulx. Have you read "The Shipping News"? That's her best known book. She is a FANTASTIC writer.  (NB to @sainte-chapelle too)

And if you're looking for a great read, Auntie, try anything by Kate Atkinson. She's my fave. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I get a box of Korean skin care products every other month from Pinkseoul.com. Its great, like Christmas! I end up giving half of it away but I love it. I only wear makeup rarely these days but I have a full complement. You never know! What if I get invited to a swellegant wedding in Miami or on a date with a mysterious "entrepreneur"? 

You're a real scout - "be prepared"!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The Dior Mitzvah palette dropped here today. Not sure it is worth $160CAD. Too pale.

The single Mitzah shadow intrigues me though. But whenever I see Mitzah, I think Mitzvah!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1