Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Don’t forget about Tom.

NO! PLEASE DON’T GIVE TLC IDEAS! We forgot about Tom, and rightfully so.

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They should get a show. Florian, Georgi, Jesse and Tom get a place together and sit around drinking tea and talking about their feelings. 

Oh, and no more Jesse either. 🤮

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They should get a show. Florian, Georgi, Jesse and Tom get a place together and sit around drinking tea and talking about their feelings. 

Darcexes.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I am DYING from their blown out facial expressions. They shouldn’t have gone overboard with the Botox if they wanted to be able to express themselves nonverbally. 🤪

I read that Madonna made a big splash at the Grammys. And not in a good way, appearance wise.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Darcexes.

Please know that TLC will come on Primetimer one day looking for ideas for their new show, and next thing you know we’ll have Tom and Ed’s Laugh-In Manor, which is basically MILF Manor but it’s multiple women of all ages fucking either Ed or Tom in the same room.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I read that Madonna made a big splash at the Grammys. And not in a good way, appearance wise.

At least I got something good out of the results and find out that the Grammys did right for once by nominating Bonnie Raitt for Best Song.

• Like 2