Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I am starting a new book that has been getting tons of hype lately. It is called Britt-Marie Was Here.

Is it any good? I tend to shy away from anything that's too heavily hyped. I read "Pachinko" and I thought it was shit. 

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ew! They both look like elderly pugs.

DEAD

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Is it any good? I tend to shy away from anything that's too heavily hyped. I read "Pachinko" and I thought it was shit. 

It is a REALLY good book. The main character is 63 years old. I thought you’d like it since you’re a 68-year-old woman who is at high risk of falling and being unable to get up. 🤪

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What’s wrong with Stacey’s right eye?

She has vitiligo. I just noticed it.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I wonder how people react when these two walk into a place.  Everything is just so over the top.  They look horrific to me.

You are not alone, my friend. Every time I watch, I wonder idly what my reaction would be if I saw one, or both of them out in public. I'd probably dive into the nearest doorway or just stand transfixed. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It is a REALLY good book. The main character is 63 years old. I thought you’d like it since you’re a 68-year-old woman who is at high risk of falling and being unable to get up. 🤪

I'll put it on my list! Always looking for something new. Even though my several "to read" piles are at least a foot tall. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DEAD

I couldn’t get through “Pachinko “. I usually love historical fiction but I put it down and never picked it up again.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I couldn’t get through “Pachinko “. I usually love historical fiction but I put it down and never picked it up again.

You are wise. I slogged through the whole wretched thing and still regret those lost hours. I could have spent them sleeping, or staring at the wall. It would have been time better spent. 

If you want to read a great book about Koreans in Japan, try Go: A Coming of Age Novel, by Kazuki Kaneshiro. I love it so much. I've bought several copies and given them away to people I think will appreciate it. Its just great. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Fire 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You are not alone, my friend. Every time I watch, I wonder idly what my reaction would be if I saw one, or both of them out in public. I'd probably dive into the nearest doorway or just stand transfixed. 

I wonder what they look like without makeup … if they ever take it off!

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1

And who does she think she's fooling with that disingenuous "Oh, I just sent a few from my phone, I wasn't really paying attention". Like she didn't spend HOURS photoshopping those pictures and agonizing over which ones she should send. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Alright y’all, that was short but sweet and a blast to have you here, because I couldn’t get through these old hags alone! See you all around the forums, and we will meet back with TOW on Sunday! Eagerly anticipating Donkey Oldie Debbie Baskin! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Can a leopard change its spots?    Darcy needs to completely change her behavior and the men she pursues.   No older, settled great guy would want her - she's made a joke out of herself.

Have a great week everyone!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Lolllll Florian picks a public park. He put zero thought into this.

I smell producer shenanigans. They know Stacey yearns for a wedding like the Tamra & Eddie Judge wedding on RHOC - a beautiful, exclusive (and expensive) outdoor venue. So, knowing Florian hasn't an effing clue about this, production suggests the park or the pier and he in his naivety thinks it's a great idea.

I can't understand why she thinks she needs another wedding. I know the first one was in lockdown with no guests, but millions of people watched it on TV, what more does she want? It's ridiculous for a woman of her age.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, essexjan said:

That restaurant only serves a tasting menu (costing $218 per person) so it's bullshit that Douchey McDoucheface 'chose the food', as there is no choice other than that. Here's the menu. It suits Darcey perfectly - one page listing the food and the next fourteen pages listing all the booze it sells.

https://elcielomiami.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/MENU_COMPLETO_.pdf

The only thing we saw was a very strange dessert of melted chocolate being poured in to their hands and them having to lick them clean...I do not even understand how anyone would think that was a clever way of having dessert, it is bizarre. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Poor Florian.

Does he even have a pulse? He barely speaks and when he does all he says is "yes Stacey."

Stacey wants a big wedding with all the bells and whistles but my question is who is even going to attend, I bet her parents will sit this one out so they have the blue haired guy and the girl Darcey went to pilates with...who else?

Darcey's date prattled on about I don't know what, I would have shut him down and the stupid chocolate hand sanitizer.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Candid Reality/Other Shows.

Since the update I've had problems with the search feature, I guess I now need to know the exact capitalization as well as the spelling to get something to show up.

I totally forgot there was an "other", thanks for making me look there.

• Like 1