Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Sorry I’m late. Dog had to find just the right spot to pee. It’s here. It’s this show. He’s kicking dirt all over it with his little hind legs now.

My old dog used to sniff every fucking blade of grass. My current dog walks twenty feet down the driveway with me and squats. That being said, your dog has made an excellent choice.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Welp, this was a very SNATCHED round of snark. Close for comfort, but not without fame, money, and drama. Have a happy Valentime’s day tomorrow, Snarkville! Cut your steaks ON THE BIAS if you plan to eat ‘em tomorrow. See you around the forums, and best wishes to your week! Peace out. ✌️ 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Unlike Pred, who has no neck, Wedding Planner Lady has a very long neck.

Wedding venues are a complete ripoff. I'll agree with Florian on this. For $150,000 you could definitely buy a decent house.

Not in Miami, but it could be a down payment for a basic condo.

• Like 2

Watching late. So the “biggest sneaker store in America” has all of FIVE locations! Three in FL, one in NJ and one in CT. What about the other 47 states? 

Darcey can’t close her bloated lips when she chews! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, OneGuy said:

There's Borian looking as enthused as usual.

Borian! DEAD

Sorry I missed the chat, my son came over and houseguest and I were engaged in helping him get through a huge accumulation of unopened mail. Bless him, I love him but his executive function leaves a lot to be desired!

• Love 2

Are we supposed to believe that Darcey flew home in ragged jean shorts and slippers?

Arugala and Anisette looked less than thrilled to see their mother and her balloons.

Why did Florian rub coconut water on Stacey and she was acting like it was foreplay? Coconut man seemed embarrassed.

I doubt the Connecticut airport exit was authentic, the reason I say this is Darcey lifted her suitcase to put it in the trunk very easily, no over exaggerated, "umph," or complaint that nobody helped her.

Father Silva decides to act like Caroline Manzo in the "Fambally is important" speech.

Darcey meeting Reina and the other one and just happens to bring up Georgi, oh please.

The wedding will be an over produced/under planned shit show and I am here for it.

That was the saddest birthday cake for a Sweet 16.

Johnny the Shoe Guy and Darcey's matchmaker are just calling them out on their shit and it is wonderful! They do not know what they are doing in life, design, anything!

Overseas wedding would have less guests than the Miami wedding if that is possible.  

Darcey going to a singles event, I just cannot imagine how the other people will react, maybe they will think she is a plant of some kind as in a "what not to do" sort of thing.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That was the saddest birthday cake for a Sweet 16.

It wasn't even bakery quality, it was like, "Yeah, could we stop at Shop-Rite and see if they have any party cakes left?" 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2