Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 4

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Something that will make her smell like an angel.

Really, TWENTY.

Oh my god, you're right! More like TWENTY FIVE! 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Well Stacey, Darcey may be single but you married a loser. 

She doesn't care. She has a husband. That's all that matters. To either of them. 

• Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The Silva Twins were born in 1974. You’re welcome.

I assume Florian won't contribute to the expense of this wedding, so why does he care?

Wow, so they've been lying about their ages then? They cop to what, 42, 44? 

I am exactly 20 years older then. And today I am feeling every day of it, alas, my back's killing me. #oldladyproblems

• Hugs 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wow, so they've been lying about their ages then? They cop to what, 42, 44? 

I am exactly 20 years older then. And today I am feeling every day of it, alas, my back's killing me. #oldladyproblems

Make sure your Life Alert is handy then. 

• LOL 1

Florian’s original stalagmite teeth would’ve revealed his true vampire origin. Giant Barbie veneers make him virtually unclockable now. Gray complexion and stank attitude in the sun is ruining the disguise.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, judylo said:

Wtf is he talking about?

No one knows. Including him. 

Darcey's level of intelligence makes him want to pursue a relationship with her. Because she's dumb as a brick and he knows he can snow her with his mumbo jumbo.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

OKAY, so it's really hard to tell because she didn't put the cap back on the bottle...

But it might be Coco Chanel Noir.  I'm still 50/50 on Tom Ford.  Maybe Black Orchard or Noir.

I was in a live chat on YouTube today for my fav perfume influencer and she answered a question I put in the chat and I was stoked so here I am, your friendly perfume geek.  ;) 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
Just now, OneGuy said:

What is this guy seeing?

A potential mark. 

Remember how, a season or two ago, I predicted that one day, Darcey would really meet a scammy con man who would sweep her off her feet and dazzle her, while emptying her bank account? Meet Mr. Anti-Aging Guy. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Florian’s original stalagmite teeth would’ve revealed his true vampire origin. Giant Barbie veneers make him virtually unclockable now. Gray complexion and stank attitude in the sun is ruining the disguise.

💀

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

People with real money never say how much something costs. Tacky

I don't have real money and I never talk about costs.  It seems frivolous to me.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

OKAY, so it's really hard to tell because she didn't put the cap back on the bottle...

But it might be Coco Chanel Noir.  I'm still 50/50 on Tom Ford.  Maybe Black Orchard or Noir.

I was in a live chat on YouTube today for my fav perfume influencer and she answered a question I put in the chat and I was stoked so here I am, your friendly perfume geek.  ;) 

I love perfume so much but working in a scent free environment twice a week  I can’t justify the price tag. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love perfume so much but working in a scent free environment twice a week  I can’t justify the price tag. 

The cold weather here has made the neighbors’ dryer sheets and scent boosters reek.