Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did Daune’s mother misspell his name on the birth certificate?

My name was misspelled on my birth certificate.

(It was corrected. A little over a year later. By sticking it into a typewriter, typing hyphens over the misspelling, and typing the correction above it. Then they stamped it down in the corner and wrote in the correction date.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Don't think too hard on it, Girlfriend!  My people have made up names for  centuries and will spell them any old way.  She probably did mean "Duane".

And before anyone thinks I dissing on my people, I am not.  Just calling it as it is...

I had an employee who's cousin was named Waymond. I said you mean Raymond right? She said no Waymond, it was a family name.

• LOL 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

My name was misspelled on my birth certificate.

(It was corrected. A little over a year later. By sticking it into a typewriter, typing hyphens over the misspelling, and typing the correction above it. Then they stamped it down in the corner and wrote in the correction date.)

Right? And who refers to the birth certificate for the kid's name? "Oh yeah, I just had a baby, what the hell did we name him? Let me check the birth certificate.....oh, I thought we named him Duane, but apparently we named him Duaune. Oh well."

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

So, month 1 632, and now she's 636.    Dr. Now won't be happy.   

Now come the excuses, she's in pain, but different from her other pain.    At least Dr. Now is smiling at her pathetic excuses.   

(I know so many people where the doctor put down what they thought was right on the birth certificate.   My mother's middle name is Eveline, not Evelyn, because the doctor thought it was more feminine.     Then another lady was supposed to be Josephina, a family name, and instead she's legally Josephine. )

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2