Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

On 1/4/2023 at 9:35 PM, OoogleEyes said:

I've forgotten about our Wednesday night live chat. That's because I've been buying grapes and clementines lately. NOT brain food 

OMG, I just ate a clementine. I forgot...they are culprit food. 

How old is this chick?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola Pounders! Eating habit was a salad, of course. But then I had a white chocolate cherry blondie. Has everyone had a good week so far? 

My eating habit tonight is Stouffer's Veggie Lasagna. I blame dental work. He said to eat soft foods for the first few days.

Can I just send up a shoutout to all the nursing assistants and personal aides out there? That is low paid, back breaking work and they don't get nearly the credit they deserve.

• Like 8
  • Applause 6

Greetings my people!  My eating habit was some rice (not on de diet), and homemade pasta sauce w/lean ground beef. I'm waiting for gallbladder surgery in a few weeks and this is one of the few things I can tolerate w/o throwing it back up again. 

As if life weren't exciting enough, I had a cortisone shot for hip bursitis.  I know it takes a few days for it to take effect, but I'm hoping for the best. I've been in a lot of pain and don't want it to screw up my surgery date. A friend from church is a radiologist and gave me the shot  at his practice because I'd have to wait another couple of weeks at the university. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but pain will make you do all kinds of things, including baring your flanks for a guy from church.

Other than that, it's all good.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

How ya all doing?

Missed last week, didn't realize  Dr. N & Co. are back.  Glad to be back w/ my favorite snarkers!

My eating habit was a salad along with a couple pieces of leftover cheese & mushroom pizza.  Dr. N wouldn't approve but it beat my usual cereal for dinner!

Latonya....pretty large girl...she's got an ex-con fiance & crotch shots are being blurred already this is going to be good.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, Elizzikra said:

My eating habit tonight is Stouffer's Veggie Lasagna. I blame dental work. He said to eat soft foods for the first few days.

Can I just send up a shoutout to all the nursing assistants and personal aides out there? That is low paid, back breaking work and they don't get nearly the credit they deserve.

I work with 24 CNAs every day. All of our residents are 100% disabled. I wouldn't last one day in their shoes. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Feeder alert! Oh and was in prison? That’s nice

I missed the prison bit!

I try not to judge what people are attracted to, but....

Meanwhile, I'm an average person and I'm still single...

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

I missed the prison bit!

Well spring someone from the pokey and you're set! 

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Greetings my people!  My eating habit was some rice (not on de diet), and homemade pasta sauce w/lean ground beef. I'm waiting for gallbladder surgery in a few weeks and this is one of the few things I can tolerate w/o throwing it back up again. 

As if life weren't exciting enough, I had a cortisone shot for hip bursitis.  I know it takes a few days for it to take effect, but I'm hoping for the best. I've been in a lot of pain and don't want it to screw up my surgery date. A friend from church is a radiologist and gave me the shot  at his practice because I'd have to wait another couple of weeks at the university. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but pain will make you do all kinds of things, including baring your flanks for a guy from church.

Best of luck with surgery. I had mine taken out and felt much better after that. 

• Like 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

I missed the prison bit!

Single here too!  Don't know what the Poundticipents have that I don't....

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I have such sympathy for your pain, but that flanks remark had me screaming.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Chicklet said:

I suddenly feel underfed since my omelette was only 2 eggwhites. And a few sprinkles of cheese. I was cheated.

You are thinking about all wrong...that was your appetizer.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2

Oh this one's a real doozy & has "the system" all figured out.  Scooter, personal care assistant/cook.  Gets dressed will full makeup & wig only to go back into bed for her first meal, which could easily feed a family of 6.  Formerly incarcerated chubby chaser BF.   

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

SIX Eggo waffles!!

Now I can't lie...when I was growing up, Eggo waffles were as big as a plate.  Now? Not so much.  A saucer, at best.

It crossed my mind when I had a couple waffles on Sunday that they used to be bigger.

• Like 3