Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Mom had bypass and she's putting Fluff in the shopping cart? Did she fail the education surrounding her surgery?

A friend had the Roue Y (I know I mangled that), and there was a support group in our area that met in the participants homes.  When it was my friend's turn to host, his wife said you wouldn't believe the foods (they had a pot luck) they brought that they claimed were on the diet.    She said it was mostly the things anyone would take to a potluck, not mostly protein, or on any post surgery diet plan.   My friend said the meeting mostly was participants complaining they weren't losing weight, while chowing down on junk food. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Is that his brother?  A very handsome guy if he lost a bit of weight (though next to his brother he must feel positively lithe). 

He is his cousin, I believe.

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The uncle looks quite fit. And his cousin, though a big boy, doesn't look unusually huge. Maybe he just looks smaller next to Gino.

I think the latter.  Looking at him seated, he is huge.  But next to Gino he must feel normal.  I hope Dr. Now can convince him to participate.  Since both names are in the episode title, I hope he goes along... 

• Like 3
Just now, babyhouseman said:

Whenever you see Carl Winslow in that ad, do you want to see Urkel too?

I'd rather see Urkel, then those big ass teeth Carl.  You have money. Find a better dentist!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1