Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E19: San Diego Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

The San Diego cast struggles to deal with the aftermath of a confrontation; issues from the past continue to put pressure on their relationships as they move forward; experts intervene with blunt words of wisdom to help with unhealed wounds.

Airs Wednesday November 9 at 8:00PM EST.

I still dislike Alexis.  She came on the show for attention.  Her boobs are always out.  She started half the fights between the other couples.  I hope she goes away and I don't have to see her on TV again.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 13

Justin is correct. She wasn’t interested in him after the dog incident,  oh look Alexis’s sister dresses to show everything too.  Justin wasn’t ready for marriage either. 
Justin's brother is wrong about the dog, who was aggressive.

i do not see what guys see in Alexis  or what women see in Justin. 

on to the wife’s only chat.  Where Morgan thinks she’s an equal wife even though she quit halfway through and all the wives think Alexis is a saint. 

now the men’s turn.  The Nate and Justin show gets old fast. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 5
  • Love 6

OMG this is so exhausting and why are they rehashing every stupid detail.  Seems like people I once liked I no longer do.  I'm even more sick of Alexis than I was.  I felt like the women just stick together and don't really call each other out but so willing to attack the guys.  Mitch is an admitted idiot but I don't think he deserves the punishment he has been doled.  They were a poor match, end of story.  Over and out.... oh wait next week, where are they now?!?

49 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I dont agree with the experts. Alexis and Justin should not try to work things out.  They are not compatible 

They are both too volatile and besides he has his dog back so impossible, right?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mythoughtis said:

Justin is correct. She wasn’t interested in him after the dog incident,  oh look Alexis’s sister dresses to show everything too.  Justin wasn’t ready for marriage either. 
Justin's brother is wrong about the dog, who was aggressive.

i do not see what guys see in Alexis  or what women see in Justin. 

on to the wife’s only chat.  Where Morgan thinks she’s an equal wife even though she quit halfway through and all the wives think Alexis is a saint. 

now the men’s turn.  The Nate and Justin show gets old fast. 

Why wasn't Morgan called out for her rude intolerant behaviour - not even a little bit.  I still don't like her.  All the divorced wives think they're perfect, go figure. 🙄

• Applause 2
  • Love 15
27 minutes ago, endure said:

Why wasn't Morgan called out for her rude intolerant behaviour - not even a little bit.  I still don't like her.  All the divorced wives think they're perfect, go figure. 🙄

They tried to make her finally admit to her part in it all and she barely did so they didn't push. It's bullshit but they will never badger the women the way they do the men.

It should have been asked why Nate isn't close with the guys. Justin said it. Not one person disputed it. Not even Nate.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I hated last nights show.  Baby Justin names all his friends except Nate.  He has zero class.  If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing you fool.  Then the girls.  I don’t like any of them.  I don’t like the way they ganged up on Mitch.  He didn’t care fir Krysten.  So what.  Don’t make it his fault.  Blame the experts.  Why don’t they end this show already?  Boobage and now legs out for all to see.  Tacky.  Enough of Krysten too.  Sit down and stop throwing roses on yourself.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I'm not a big Alexis fan, but I have to give her credit for sticking it out eight weeks with punkass crybaby Justin. Apparently none of the group like him, although he says otherwise. I didn't see any of the guys speaking up when Nate was going in on him.

Mitch has always been an outcast because he is a douchebag poser.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 6

Mitch really relishes his role as “outcast”, doesn’t he?  He has no wish to be “normal”.  
Alexis and Justin….they can be off my screen forever. What a pair of thoroughly unlikeable people.  

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Wow…this show was so redundant. Not surprisingly, I fell asleep twice - it almost felt like I’d seen it before. Nate and Justin fought. Again. Alexis and Justin disagreed on when they had sex for the first time. Again. Everyone and their brother piled on Mitch. Again. Morgan said she was reactive. Again. Binh took the blame for everything. Again. And Kevin  continued to show obvious biases toward certain people (he repeatedly backed Krysten and Alexis and attacked Mitch and Justin).

Note to production: please don’t interview the couple alone, then get all the couple together and discuss exactly what the couples all just discussed when they were alone. It’s boring and redundant.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

It seemed to me that the only real news last night was the fact that Morgan at least admitted she reacts to things emotionally not logically.   We already knew that, but at least maybe she learned something about herself.  
We saw so little of them during the 4 weeks after the honeymoon that I don’t think we really understood their issues other than Morgan thinking Binh shouldn’t talk to Justin and him doing so anyway.  I do think there were additional issues or Binh wouldn’t have been running to Justin in the first place. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I'm not a big Alexis fan, but I have to give her credit for sticking it out eight weeks with punkass crybaby Justin. Apparently none of the group like him, although he says otherwise. I didn't see any of the guys speaking up when Nate was going in on him.

Mitch has always been an outcast because he is a douchebag poser.

Alexis stuck it out to show all her outrageous hairdos, clothes and shoes.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Racj82 said:

It should have been asked why Nate isn't close with the guys. Justin said it. Not one person disputed it. Not even Nate.

Justin stated that the 4 of them got together without Nate.  The guys didn’t respond.    What may have been unsaid was that the others get together with Nate without Justin. At this point in the reunion show, there had been several unpleasant interactions between Nate and Justin. The guys might have been trying to keep the peace. 
On the other hand, Nate has said more than once that his focus during the 8 week experiment was on Stacia and their marriage, not the group.  Mitch made a comment on one of the Afterparty episodes that he and Kristen  most often socialized with Justin, Alexis, Miguel, and Lindy during  the 8 weeks.  So that might have continued afterwards 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I can't believe that AFTER this and last week's recap, they had another 2-hour recap. ENOUGH with these people!!!! I dozed off during this week's show and did NOT even look at the recap. I didn't see any previews for next week's where are they now? I sure hope Kevin F isn't hosting. I am so done with these horrible, unlikeable people.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I can't believe that AFTER this and last week's recap, they had another 2-hour recap. ENOUGH with these people!!!! I dozed off during this week's show and did NOT even look at the recap. I didn't see any previews for next week's where are they now? I sure hope Kevin F isn't hosting. I am so done with these horrible, unlikeable people.

i lasted about 5 minutes of the recap.  nothing new - just counting back the 30 most memorable moments (that we've seen 5 times already) with a teaser that there would be some unseen moments.  maybe, but who could last thru the mess to see them.

after dealing with awful, biased, goading kevin, enough is enough

• Love 4

I have grown to really dislike Krysten.  Yes she tried.  Yes she seems like a nice enough person but she is also annoying.  The way she talks and her constant head shaking would really wear on me.  I think it wore on Mitch too.  I think he could have gotten past her looks and her non-beachy vibe if she wasn't so annoying.  She thinks she is much funnier than she actually is, which is why she gets along so well with Alexis, who has the same problem.  If I heard her say one more time what a catch she is, I was going to scream.  If she was such a catch she wouldn't need to be on this stupid show.  Her dress was horrible, she needed a bra and she seemed obsessed with her straight hair (with strange blonde highlights).  I don't know why they were all dressed like they were going to (another) prom.  They all looked stupid.

I wished Kevin would have asked the group if any of them talked to the other spouses about their marriages.   The whole thing with Binh breaking Morgan's trust was so ridiculous.  They all talk.   He also should have asked what it was that Binh told Justin that was so bad.  I can't stand Morgan and I hate that she made Binh feel like he won't be ready for marriage for a long time.  He is somehwat immatire but overall he seems like a good guy.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
51 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

She thinks she is much funnier than she actually is, which is why she gets along so well with Alexis, who has the same problem. 

Exactly!  Krysten thought she was so funny making fun of Mitch when she was wearing that striped shirt and cap.  Mitch took it well, but I wonder how she'd feel if someone made fun of her honking voice.

And don't even get me started on Alexis.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I still dislike Alexis.  She came on the show for attention.  Her boobs are always out.  She started half the fights between the other couples.  I hope she goes away and I don't have to see her on TV again.

SERIOUS QUESTIONS:

Please someone explain Alexis' "look" to me....the grease all over her skin to make her "shine," the extremely high-cut gown on one side revealing her leg to the upper thigh, the revealing neckline with the "uplifted" boobs leaving NOTHING to the imagination, the exaggerated makeup...what is she trying to "project?"  What is the "message" she's sending out to all viewers?  What is her motive in presenting this way?  It has to be intentional.  

• Love 2

I’m happy to see in the preview for next week that Justin finally calls out the fact that Alexis repeatedly mocked him for his supposed lackluster sexual performance. As many of us have said before, that topic is simply off limits, especially if you’re on tv. Yet Alexis found it necessary to mention it more than once. Sooooooo below the belt.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Spectator said:

I’m happy to see in the preview for next week that Justin finally calls out the fact that Alexis repeatedly mocked him for his supposed lackluster sexual performance. As many of us have said before, that topic is simply off limits, especially if you’re on tv. Yet Alexis found it necessary to mention it more than once. Sooooooo below the belt.

I was DONE WITH HER as soon as that gross humiliation of Justin took place. 

She is a devious schemer and I pity ANY MAN who gets involved with her because I think the demeaning and quasi-abusive behavior she displayed toward Justin would take place in any romantic relationship she had because it keeps her "in control."

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

Please someone explain Alexis' "look" to me....the grease all over her skin to make her "shine," the extremely high-cut gown on one side revealing her leg to the upper thigh, the revealing neckline with the "uplifted" boobs leaving NOTHING to the imagination, the exaggerated makeup...what is she trying to "project?"  What is the "message" she's sending out to all viewers?  What is her motive in presenting this way?  It has to be intentional.  

I know - her style is almost costume-like. I’m guessing she thinks it’s stylish and sexy??? I suppose different strokes for different folks. I live really close to a super fun drag queen bar and I think the folks there would LOVE her various looks (that pink spandex onesie, complete with pink gloves…that skin tight brown ruched thing with the diamond-shaped mid rift reveal…the high cut, one shoulder, boob-fest glitter gown…actually it’s pretty much boob-fest everything with her…there are so many “unique” Alexis ensembles….). I can’t imagine that that’s what she’s going for, but those folks are the only people I know that would ever try to replicate her fashion sense and style. 

I think ever since Amani (from Woody and Amani) was applauded for her edgy and fabulous fashion sense, many of the ladies on this show have tried to achieve the same status. But most times they just look like their attending some backwoods 4th rate beauty pageant. (Man, I hate being so mean, but I kind of feel like I just have to call a spade a spade here).

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, pdlinda said:

SERIOUS QUESTIONS:

I was hoping one of the camera people would grab a towel, run on the set and wipe her down. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Justin stated that the 4 of them got together without Nate.  The guys didn’t respond.    What may have been unsaid was that the others get together with Nate without Justin. At this point in the reunion show, there had been several unpleasant interactions between Nate and Justin. The guys might have been trying to keep the peace. 

They showed the guys all nodding when Justin said that.   Could be editing, but the message sent was Nate was not a part of the group.

Enjoyed the guys group discussion much more than the ladies.   The ladies came off a bit sanctimonious.   The ladies liked critiquing the other husbands but didn’t really own up to their part in the failed marriages.   The guys on the other hand didn’t bash the other wives even when they could have with Morgan and Alexis.   The juxtaposition between the 2 groups on discussions of Justin’s crying was also interesting.   The ladies did not come off well imho

• Like 1
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Spectator said:

I live really close to a super fun drag queen bar and I think the folks there would LOVE her various looks (that pink spandex onesie, complete with pink gloves…that skin tight brown ruched thing with the diamond-shaped mid rift reveal…the high cut, one shoulder, boob-fest glitter gown…actually it’s pretty much boob-fest everything with her…there are so many “unique” Alexis ensembles….). I can’t imagine that that’s what she’s going for, but those folks are the only people I know that would ever try to replicate her fashion sense and style. 

I deference to my "upbringing", LOL,😄 I will refrain from saying what almost popped out of my mouth but I bet someone here is thinking the same thing I am😉

7 hours ago, Spectator said:

Wow…this show was so redundant. Not surprisingly, I fell asleep twice - it almost felt like I’d seen it before. Nate and Justin fought. Again. Alexis and Justin disagreed on when they had sex for the first time. Again. Everyone and their brother piled on Mitch. Again. Morgan said she was reactive. Again. Binh took the blame for everything. Again. And Kevin  continued to show obvious biases toward certain people (he repeatedly backed Krysten and Alexis and attacked Mitch and Justin).

Note to production: please don’t interview the couple alone, then get all the couple together and discuss exactly what the couples all just discussed when they were alone. It’s boring and redundant.

What is it about this show that they just can’t let go?  The same ole every week.  And the commercials.  It’s too much.  Out of all the people who tried out, I think we all could have chosen much better.  Then again, they want train wrecks.  I’d like to see real, like in the very beginning with Basement Ryan and the Vodka sales woman.  In the end of this season, I didn’t like anyone except maybe Mitch.  I think he was real and didn’t give a shit what anyone thought.  Oh, and the fashion shows .. too over the top.  Don’t tell me there’s more next week?  I fell asleep.

• Love 3

The "experts" really should've met with Nate & Stacia after their segment. They've obviously got issues. They didn't even do anything to help Justin & Alexis so they probably wouldn't have helped N&S. 🙄

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Mitch really relishes his role as “outcast”, doesn’t he?  He has no wish to be “normal”.  
Alexis and Justin….they can be off my screen forever. What a pair of thoroughly unlikeable people.  

Actually Mitch cracks me up.  He just rolls with the punches.  Nothing bothers him.  Krysten is just too much.a

Somebody must have disagreed with Alexia’s wardrobe.  She switched to “almost” wearing something.

I really enjoyed it when Kevin asked Mitch if he saw the irony in stating he didn't want to wear/look like people wanted him to compared to his asking Krysten to dress down more/change her look.  It was such a great point and even though Mitch stated he didn't think the two were similar, it was clear that Kevin had made a really great point.  

Other than Binh, I don't think anyone really learned anything about themselves as they all thought highly of themselves and that it was their spouse who needed to change/compromise.  I know that Morgan said she learned how reactive she is, but I don't really buy it.

• Love 3

Nate shouldn't have said anything to Justin since he can't act right. Too bad he's not that smart. He should've said how his opinion differs after hearing Alexis's side. Justin made her sound like she just wanted to spend time with her friends at the club & Nate repeated that in his TH. Idk why they revisited this when they already talked about it with the guest expert. He was being controlling & was scared she'd meet someone else. But now he's back to saying every weekend is too often & he felt she didn't want to spend time with him. Eh

Taking one for the team here.  I’m semi watching the unneeded bonus footage show.  Fast forwarding through the countdown.  The bonus footage of Stacia and Nate being afraid of a horsefly.  Ha!  Then he uses his shoe to kill it and leaves filthy footprints on the wall. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Applause 1

Based on the number of posts, it is clear to see why Reunion Part 2 came in at #66.  It was the lowest rated show of the season; slightly less than 400K viewers.  It was the lowest rated MAFS since Season 7.

Edited by Adeejay
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

She thinks it reads as "confident, gorgeous and sexy."

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, kristen111 said:

In the end of this season, I didn’t like anyone except maybe Mitch.  I think he was real and didn’t give a shit what anyone thought

Funny that the only person I disliked at the beginning was the only one I ended up liking!

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Lindz said:

The "experts" really should've met with Nate & Stacia after their segment. They've obviously got issues. They didn't even do anything to help Justin & Alexis so they probably wouldn't have helped N&S. 🙄

The "experts" don't so much give advice in the way they did originally but rather host the show now.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, pdlinda said:

Please someone explain Alexis' "look" to me....

Maybe a clue is the model of her vagina (which I think is actually her vulva; body positivity apparently isn't into accurate labeling) that she has on display in her living room.  Or, actually, for me, that's a clue I shouldn't even try to understand her "look" because we're clearly from different planets.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Maybe a clue is the model of her vagina (which I think is actually her vulva; body positivity apparently isn't into accurate labeling) that she has on display in her living room.  Or, actually, for me, that's a clue I shouldn't even try to understand her "look" because we're clearly from different planets.

She did say she had been doing "a lot of painting and sculpting" recently! who knows what might be next?? 😱

Edited by Alexander Pope
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Lindz said:

Stacia should've kept her non-apology. She's said she's sorry IF she hurt Mitch's feelings AFTER he said his feelings were hurt. 🙄

I agree.  For that alone, I don’t care for her anymore.  Very condescending.  Power Couple my ass.  Who does she think she is?  It’s not funny.

• Love 3

I hate to say it, but I found the women insufferable.  They had a plan that come hell or high water, they were going to support each other.  They were determined to make Mitch pay for not wanting "strong, beautiful, independent" Krysten.  How dare he?  I almost threw up when I heard Krysten calling Alexis, "Boo".  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
On 11/10/2022 at 10:46 PM, Elizzikra said:

She thinks it reads as "confident, gorgeous and sexy."

Let me add to the list of what the majority here does not want to see if there’s a next time.

1.  No more brushing the teeth.

2.  No more greased up hair plastered to the scalp.  It makes me itchy.

3.  Boobages.  Put away anything over a B cup.  Those double D’s or whatever Krysten and Alexa displayed looked like old cow udders and not sexy at all.  Leave something to the imagination.

4.  When wearing a nice suit, shirt and tie, put a pair of Socks on so they look finished.

5.  When interviewing, sit like a lady, not with one leg out up to the thigh.

6.   I am an animal lover, but can’t see dog ass rubbing on my bedding while I sleep.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2