Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E19: San Diego Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

10. No more pageant gowns at the aftershow, the tell-all or the reunion. Pageant gowns only if you are entering a pageant.

Gosh, I was just going to say something about the gowns!!

Why are they dressed as if they are expecting a sash, crown and roses??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rightside said:

Gosh, I was just going to say something about the gowns!!

Why are they dressed as if they are expecting a sash, crown and roses??

may I add that when you are built like a linebacker you don't show off your shoulders.  And call me old-fashioned, but a sequined pageant gown plus hulking shoulders plus tatoos is not a good look.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 11/9/2022 at 11:43 PM, endure said:

OMG this is so exhausting and why are they rehashing every stupid detail.  Seems like people I once liked I no longer do. 

Same. The more I see of them, the less I like them. But weirdly, I liked cast member more on Couples Cam. Probably because they were showing the "cute" stuff primarily. Uh...I've been manipulated! Damn you, MAFS! 🤣

On 11/9/2022 at 9:56 PM, mythoughtis said:

on to the wife’s only chat.  Where Morgan thinks she’s an equal wife even though she quit halfway through and all the wives think Alexis is a saint. 

🤮  (Henceforth, I may only communicate about MAFS in emoji)

On 11/10/2022 at 11:29 AM, mythoughtis said:

What may have been unsaid was that the others get together with Nate without Justin. 

💡

19 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I almost threw up when I heard Krysten calling Alexis, "Boo".  

👻

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 11/10/2022 at 4:02 PM, seacliffsal said:

I really enjoyed it when Kevin asked Mitch if he saw the irony in stating he didn't want to wear/look like people wanted him to compared to his asking Krysten to dress down more/change her look.  It was such a great point and even though Mitch stated he didn't think the two were similar, it was clear that Kevin had made a really great point.  

I totally agree. But I think I actually understood what Mitch meant when he said the two scenarios were different, he just didn’t articulate it very well. I think the thing with Mitch is that he hates waste more than anything else. So I think his frustration really stemmed from being gifted an unwanted shirt that he knew he’d never wear again, thus he saw it as super wasteful. So he wasn’t really mad about being told what to wear or how to look (which Kevin paralleled to what he did with Krysten), I think he was much more upset about the wastefulness of the new shirt. I bet if Krysten had told him to wear a shirt he already had in his closet, shirt-gate might never have happened. 

To be clear, I am not in agreement with Mitch’s priorities whatsoever, and I think he was wrong both times (he overreacted to the shirt and should not have dictated how Krysten should look) but I think in his eyes, the shirt was so wasteful, joke or no joke, that it was the ultimate sin. Bottom line: Mitch REALLY needs to lighten up a bit. It’s fine for him to have super strict rules for himself, but he needs to be a bit more gracious around others that don’t adhere to his lifestyle choices to a tee. Also, can you imagine trying to buy Mitch a birthday present??? Omg, the pressure! The likelihood of screwing it up and pissing him off by buying something wasteful (I.e. something he didn’t want) would be so high. Every single birthday would be another shirt-gate. Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I like Mitch but I agree, he needs to lighten up.

If he "lightened up" he wouldn't be Mitch.  I don't think he wants to "lighten up" and I don't think he will ever "lighten up." 

If this "experiment" taught him anything (IMO) it was that he is "wedded" to his lifestyle that he loves and enjoys and there is nothing a "marriage" (to a stranger or otherwise) could provide him that he would prize over what he prizes just being himself.

Not everyone is "marriage material.." 

There's nothing in any manual that dictates that a person like Mitch who strikes me as being "eccentric" should change in any way to achieve happiness in life.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I only JUST finished watching this crap.  I kept falling asleep, it was so boring and repetitive.  Come ON, they're choking every last DROP out of these horrible people twice over already!  If it wasn't for the fact that there was absolutely NOTHIING else on I don't know if we would have suffered through it.

Most of my opinions have been stated over and over again on this thread.  I am glad to see that more posters are on to the evil that is Alexis and the immature baby that is Justin.  I cringe just thinking about them anymore.  I don't understand why the "experts" didn't press both of them as to why they said "yes" if it was that easy to turn around and say "no" only a few minutes later.  It only proved that both of them are phonies.  I think one of the reasons Alexis said yes was to keep Justin around as her little boy toy for a few more minutes until she decided to dump him.  Or maybe they were trying to cash in on that bonus we all suspect they might get for saying "yes" on decision day.

And I'm already down in earlier weeks as wanting to know why the experts tippy toe around Morgan and allow Binh to keep blaming himself over and over again.  They all talk to each other about each other, that's nothing new.   Binh's only real mistake was lying to Morgan about it and trusting Justin.  But even a lie is forgivable.  When Morgan said, "Well, here we are" to the experts I wanted to punch her square in the face.  And I don't even love Binh either.  Such a self-righteous B-word.  Just be honest, he turned you off and you can't get it back.  She hasn't learned one thing from this.  I had to laugh when pastor Cal told Binh he kept falling on his sword.  He must be reading this board because I know I've been saying that all along, LOL.

I'm sorry but I just can't get on board with all the Mitch love.  He is a self-centered poseur that would be a nightmare in any romantic relationship.  I don't buy that he's learned all that much from this.  He thinks he's learned so much but he started from zero self awareness so he's got a long way to go.  And one has to hold him responsible for going on this show if he was so picky and avoidant of anyone that didn't meet with his narrow and very specific ideal that 99.9% of women would probably not live up to.  So immature!  Granted, he and Krysten were an obvious mismatch that the experts are responsible for in the end, but he would probably be next to impossible to match with anyone.  His ideal woman would probably not like HIM very much because he isn't the "genuine article" he thinks he is.

And how about that cringeworthy moment at the end where Kevin congratulated Pepper and Cal for their "great work" in matching this season??  Even they couldn't summon up the nerve to do anything but look embarrassed, LOL.  And they should be!

• Love 8

Oh,, and here's something else - It didn't look to me like Stacia was too happy with Nate's behavior toward Justin and not just letting things go.  She put up with it in the previous episode but when it just went on again in the second episode she felt compelled to ask them to stop.  I can imagine how Nate's behavior must be embarrassing her on TV and I wonder what it's going to do to their relationship.  It's also made me wonder just how many relationships Alexis and/or Justin have somehow had a hand in sabotaging.  

• Love 1
On 11/10/2022 at 12:20 AM, Racj82 said:

They tried to make her finally admit to her part in it all and she barely did so they didn't push. It's bullshit but they will never badger the women the way they do the men.

It should have been asked why Nate isn't close with the guys. Justin said it. Not one person disputed it. Not even Nate.

I think he’s there for the money.  He doesn’t want to make friendships with them especially.  He’s low key and quiet.  Justin is a blabbermouth and baby.

• Love 4

There was no need whatsoever for a two part reunion. They just keep going over the same crap. 
I don’t understand why Morgan didn’t get called out on her shitty behavior. She was way worse to Binh than he was to her. Also she should hide those arms. The tattoos, yikes. I don’t think Binh is a prize either but I do think he has some kindness in him unlike her. 
I started out disliking Mitch but I don’t think he’s all that bad. Krysten is annoying and kind of a pain. 
Justin and Alexis were a terrible match and both seem like shitty people.

• Love 6
On 11/12/2022 at 11:25 PM, Yeah No said:

I'm sorry but I just can't get on board with all the Mitch love.  He is a self-centered poseur that would be a nightmare in any romantic relationship. 

Reading this thread I would think Mitch is the fan favorite this season. I can't stand the sight of him and then he speaks.

23 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I think he’s there for the money.

I agree with that statement 100%. 

Mention was made some time ago that Nate had a professional job in IT and did well financially irrespective of his "day trader" activities.  

To me, Nate is not professionally established to the point where he is generating income that, ESPECIALLY in the very pricey San Diego market, would make the $$$ he received from appearing on MAFS unappealing.  

I never had any pretentions that he and Stacia would work out long term.  IMO, one of the biggest barriers to success in the marriage was the income disparity between both of them and her need to "control."  

From what I recall, Nate had a very active social life prior to the show where he could "move and groove" in various ways that he enjoyed with people who liked and admired him.

• Love 2
On 11/9/2022 at 9:56 PM, mythoughtis said:

Justin's brother is wrong about the dog, who was aggressive.

That was so weird.  Justin himself said that Mya had gotten aggressive with other dogs (it's why Alexis was so mad that Justin hadn't told her that before they introduced the two dogs), and the training camp said she was too aggressive to ever be placed with another dog.  So for the brother to be so blindly loyal to Justin's side, while being very incorrect, throws into question all his other opinions.

On 11/10/2022 at 12:20 AM, Racj82 said:

It should have been asked why Nate isn't close with the guys. Justin said it. Not one person disputed it. Not even Nate.

I can't recall the specifics right now, but I believe it was when Stacia was talking, she said a quick sentence or two that had something to do with Nate spending a lot of time with Binh.

On 11/13/2022 at 12:42 AM, Yeah No said:

Oh,, and here's something else - It didn't look to me like Stacia was too happy with Nate's behavior toward Justin and not just letting things go.  She put up with it in the previous episode but when it just went on again in the second episode she felt compelled to ask them to stop.  I can imagine how Nate's behavior must be embarrassing her on TV and I wonder what it's going to do to their relationship.  

And I don't blame her one bit!  It was childish to keep engaging with Justin, and just kept making a difficult situation worse.  

On 11/9/2022 at 10:53 PM, mythoughtis said:

I dont agree with the experts. Alexis and Justin should not try to work things out.  They are not compatible 

One thing the experts never seem to understand (or willfully ignore for the sake of the show) is that these people did not have the 'luxury' of a normal relationship where you knew the person before, and thus knew what you liked/loved about them that makes the relationship worth fighting for.  Most relationships in the real world don't end in marriage, and for very good reason -- the people are simply not compatible for the long haul.  Yet the experts believe that just because two people have been matched together, that that's reason enough for them to fight to stay together...but it's not enough, nor should it be.

On 11/10/2022 at 3:02 PM, pdlinda said:

SERIOUS QUESTIONS:

Please someone explain Alexis' "look" to me....the grease all over her skin to make her "shine," the extremely high-cut gown on one side revealing her leg to the upper thigh, the revealing neckline with the "uplifted" boobs leaving NOTHING to the imagination, the exaggerated makeup...what is she trying to "project?"  What is the "message" she's sending out to all viewers?  What is her motive in presenting this way?  It has to be intentional.  

It was her final moment, so she threw all her sexy looks together.  It came off tacky, not sexy.  She’s too big of a girl to dress that way.  More comical than anything.

• Love 3
On 11/10/2022 at 1:07 AM, athousandclowns said:

How do you feel about the women keeping the wedding rings? Do he grooms pay for them? I believe Kristen deserves hers though. 
seems to me I  remember just bands were exchanged in previous seasons. 

It's only recently that they've been basically doing commercials for the ring designer.  If they get them for free they should get to keep them!

On 11/10/2022 at 12:59 PM, Katie111 said:

I wished Kevin would have asked the group if any of them talked to the other spouses about their marriages.   The whole thing with Binh breaking Morgan's trust was so ridiculous.  They all talk.   He also should have asked what it was that Binh told Justin that was so bad.  

Yes!  The one thing I really wanted to know!  (Other than Nate hitting on Justin, which turned out to be nothing 😄. As Binh's comments probably would have!)

On 11/10/2022 at 5:22 PM, kristen111 said:

I’d like to see real, like in the very beginning with Basement Ryan and the Vodka sales woman.  

Even Basement had a secret off-camera girlfriend!

On 11/11/2022 at 1:43 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

Maybe a clue is the model of her vagina (which I think is actually her vulva; body positivity apparently isn't into accurate labeling) that she has on display in her living room.  

Or the painting of her butt that she brought to their apartment 😂

On 11/13/2022 at 12:25 AM, Yeah No said:

Most of my opinions have been stated over and over again on this thread.  I am glad to see that more posters are on to the evil that is Alexis and the immature baby that is Justin.  I cringe just thinking about them anymore.  I don't understand why the "experts" didn't press both of them as to why they said "yes" if it was that easy to turn around and say "no" only a few minutes later.  It only proved that both of them are phonies.  I think one of the reasons Alexis said yes was to keep Justin around as her little boy toy for a few more minutes until she decided to dump him.  Or maybe they were trying to cash in on that bonus we all suspect they might get for saying "yes" on decision day.

What I don't get is why Kevin and the "experts" were all in on the two of them reuniting!  Alexis' sister for the win: "They may seem alike on the surface level, but underneath they're too different."  She vaults to the head of the "experts" list with that analysis.

As for what Mitch learned:  he learned that he wants to be in a bar with babes and no wedding ring on his finger! 😂

• Love 1

That was so weird.  Justin himself said that Mya had gotten aggressive with other dogs (it's why Alexis was so mad that Justin hadn't told her that before they introduced the two dogs), and the training camp said she was too aggressive to ever be placed with another dog.  So for the brother to be so blindly loyal to Justin's side, while being very incorrect, throws into question all his other opinions.

Justin's brother said he had never seen Mya be aggressive. If he never saw her around another dog, he wouldn't have had an opportunity to see her aggression. I don't think he understood that there are different types of aggression in dogs. Mya is dog aggressive. She guards resources including her food and her people from other dogs but she doesn't display aggression toward people. I have a dog who is this way. She will attack the other dogs if they get too close to her food, her toys, her water - anything she views as a valuable resource that is hers. She is not at all aggressive with people; I wouldn't do it but I'm perfectly comfortable taking food away from her or a toy . are working with a trainer so she can safely live with our other three dogs but this takes a lot of time and attention and a fair amount of space (we have to feed one dog, alone in a room, then feed the other three together with the food aggressive dog in a separate room). Until we can reconfigure her reactions, we have to supervise them very carefully and separate them on specific occasions. I just don't see Justin and Alexis being that focused or attentive to be able to pull it off and I don't see it working at all in that apartment. Mya probably shouldn't have been expected to share a water bowl, toys or even table scraps from Justin's dinner plate for a very long time.

• Love 1

Stacia calling Mitch, "Bitch" was not cute, not funny, and why they let her get away with it, I don't know.

If Mitch was calling her a derogatory name that rhymed with hers, I'm sure no one would've treated that as being cute.  

And somehow the person I liked the most became one of the people I liked the least. Krysten, fuck off with your "I'm a catch" and "I deserve better" when you were chasing that man after he said no.  

I'm also not sure I buy that Lindy is gaga over Miguel.  I bet they split in about 6 months if they don't get a spinoff show.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 2