Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E18: San Diego Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

Emotions run deep as the San Diego couples reunite to reveal stunning secrets from their season and surprising updates on their current relationships.  As they relive their most romantic, hilarious, and dramatic moments, two cast members come to a tense showdown over shocking allegations.

Airs Wednesday November 2 at 8:00PM EDT.

For goodness sake.  I don’t need to see so much boobage. I hope Stacia doesn’t move sideways too fast 

wow.  Nate and  Justin are at it already.  The rest of the cast are embarrassed. And Justin is overly imaginative and a hot head.

However he can unfollow whomever he wants and doesn’t have to explain it. Nate needs to move on. This is not what I wanted to see 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

I always had the impression that Nate was not a fan of either Justin (too emotional) or Alexis (pot stirrer), so I will be interested in seeing the confrontation. Which, I am sure, will be a big nothing.

ETA - wow - over half over and only one person has posted. It's still not on here for another 2 hours and usually, by this time, I know if I want to watch.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 1

Nate’s lease?  8 more months at the time of the reunion.   How many  months after the wedding day is the reunion filmed?   Because I thought it was 5.   8+ 5  is greater than 1 year. Did he sign a new lease during the ‘experiment’? 

Stacia and Nate don’t seem happy at all. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Justin came in guns blazing.  Nate came on to him and Alexis tried to gaslight him. Yikes.

I don't care what Krysten says, had Mitch say, "Yes", she would have been all in.  Someone in the know, knew Mitch's decision.  So, I believe they allowed her to save face by having him go first.  A courtesy which wasn't accorded to Sam (Atlanta), Jasmine (Philly) and Iris (North Carolina).

• Love 8

I recorded it and went through this in less than an hour (because ff is my friend and Morgan/Bihn and most of Lindy/Miguel aren't worth the time).  

This shitfest is starting to remind me of the gladiators of old Rome--put some people and some lions in an arena and let the audience enjoy themselves watching the carnage. Justin and Alexis? They were a good match, if by good match I mean put two thoroughly unlikeable single-for-a-reason (as opposed to choice) people together and sell tickets (or ads). Liar. Gaslighter. Maladjusted. Manipulative. Deeply troubled. They've got it all! Plus, loathing, plenty of loathing (albeit more on her part and who can blame her, exactly). 

I see you, Krysten. I love the extra makeup and slick hair and hello, men-of-NY dress. Good hunting. Good luck. And I hope you truly are counting your lucky stars that Mitch cut bait for you. Cause that's about the only nice thing I care to say about Mitch. Back to the beach, babe. Make lots of friends. I'd suggest getting a dog, but that wouldn't be fair to the dog.

No way Stacia and Nate are staying together. Nate knows. He knew when he signed his current lease--the one he's not trying to break or sublet. (And when he said something about seeing himself on TV, I bet all he saw were those bad long-gone braids.)

I still dislike Kevin Fraizer. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Nate’s lease?  8 more months at the time of the reunion.   How many  months after the wedding day is the reunion filmed?   Because I thought it was 5.   8+ 5  is greater than 1 year. Did he sign a new lease during the ‘experiment’? 

Stacia and Nate don’t seem happy at all. 

After last night, I think she will have second thoughts.  She was looking away at times when they were fighting, mortified.  She’s not the type to have their garbage shown on National tv.  Where’s there’s smoke there’s fire.  We need details.  What does Justin mean exactly?  I fell asleep and will watch later again.  Why does the show have to go there?  It’s a big turn off, for me anyhow.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

After last night, I think she will have second thoughts.  She was looking away at times when they were fighting, mortified.  She’s not the type to have their garbage shown on National tv.  Where’s there’s smoke there’s fire.  We need details.  What does Justin mean exactly?  I fell asleep and will watch later again.  Why does the show have to go there?  It’s a big turn off, for me anyhow.

I think Justin just showed his true colors.  I never liked him.  All the attention has been on Alexis because she is vile but he is no prize.  He is creepy and immature.  I see what he did here as classic deflection.  He doesn't like Nate nor being pushed by him for an answer as to why he blocked everyone on SM, so he went for his jugular with something OTT enough to completely change the issue.  I don't believe there's any truth to Nate being gay and it was lower than low for Justin to accuse him of that on national TV.  He showed himself to be no better than Alexis at shit stirring, maybe even worse.  There are no details because there's no "there" there with his accusation.  If anything Nate's compliments of him might have been motivated by envy if anything.  But of course Justin needed to twist that around to suit his vendetta with Nate.  Although Nate seems to be way too hung up on Justin's blocking everyone on SM.  But then one of the women (Krysten?) said Justin would block and unblock them off and on and it was strange.  So Nate wasn't the only one that couldn't understand it and wanted an answer.  It obviously got under his skin a little too much, but I think that's because he and Justin already had bad blood between them.  Nate doesn't like Justin because he's immature and too emotional, to the point of it being a little creepy.  So I understand that even though I think Nate is a little too unemotional.  The two are opposites so it's no wonder they clashed.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

Gawd, Krysten has an ego the size of Manhattan. She sure thinks she's wonderful and even said herself that she was a great catch. 🙄 Their whole interview was all about how great she was and what a great wife she was and how Mitch was to blame for all the challenges in their marriage. I thought Mitch tried very hard to be gracious and generous to Krysten about why things didn't work out for them but she wouldn't give an inch or accept an ounce of responsibility for their mismatch. And it looks like next week they're going to dump on Mitch even more. I don't think we'll ever see him at any more reunions as he looked mortified at how all the blame was being directed at him.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, shok said:

Gawd, Krysten has an ego the size of Manhattan. She sure thinks she's wonderful and even said herself that she was a great catch. 🙄 Their whole interview was all about how great she was and what a great wife she was and how Mitch was to blame for all the challenges in their marriage. I thought Mitch tried very hard to be gracious and generous to Krysten about why things didn't work out for them but she wouldn't give an inch or accept an ounce of responsibility for their mismatch. And it looks like next week they're going to dump on Mitch even more. I don't think we'll ever see him at any more reunions as he looked mortified at how all the blame was being directed at him.

Agreed. It makes me wonder if Krysten vocalized a lot about how much of a catch she thought she was to Mitch. He might have felt the need to bring her down a notch or two (I can't believe I am taking up for him *cringe*). Last night she even stated outright that she never for a second believed that he was not attracted to her. Krysten, a little humility goes a long way. Like the honking, nasally way you talk for instance. It took me several episodes to get used to it. You are not God's gift. None of us are perfect. And come on now, you would have said yes if asked first or if he said yes. Tamper that ego down a bit.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

There just isn't that much to touch on. It should be first hour just the couples are interviewed individually and the second is group stuff. A four hour reunion is not needed here.

I think Justin knows he came off like a loser on the season so he is trying hard to compensate. Making him look worse.

Kevin needed to get a handle on the situation much quicker.

Also, at some point, Nate was just antagonizing Justin. It really shouldn't bother him that much that Justin blocked him and everyone else. I don't believe Nate was ever hitting on Justin but Nate comes off kind of iffy and soft himself being so pressed about this.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I think Justin just showed his true colors.  I never liked him.  All the attention has been on Alexis because she is vile but he is no prize.  He is creepy and immature.  I see what he did here as classic deflection.  He doesn't like Nate nor being pushed by him for an answer as to why he blocked everyone on SM, so he went for his jugular with something OTT enough to completely change the issue.  I don't believe there's any truth to Nate being gay and it was lower than low for Justin to accuse him of that on national TV.  He showed himself to be no better than Alexis at shit stirring, maybe even worse.  There are no details because there's no "there" there with his accusation.  If anything Nate's compliments of him might have been motivated by envy if anything.  But of course Justin needed to twist that around to suit his vendetta with Nate.  Although Nate seems to be way too hung up on Justin's blocking everyone on SM.  But then one of the women (Krysten?) said Justin would block and unblock them off and on and it was strange.  So Nate wasn't the only one that couldn't understand it and wanted an answer.  It obviously got under his skin a little too much, but I think that's because he and Justin already had bad blood between them.  Nate doesn't like Justin because he's immature and too emotional, to the point of it being a little creepy.  So I understand that even though I think Nate is a little too unemotional.  The two are opposites so it's no wonder they clashed.

envy? what about? the only think justin has going for himself (in some people's eyes, not mine) is that he's tall

otherwise i find him gawky, immature and unattractive

3 hours ago, shok said:

i think mitch's comments about not being attracted to her and how she should change to be more appealing (to him) really hurt her and her comments on this episode was just a self-affirmation

1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

There just isn't that much to touch on. It should be first hour just the couples are interviewed individually and the second is group stuff. A four hour reunion is not needed here.

I think Justin knows he came off like a loser on the season so he is trying hard to compensate. Making him look worse.

Kevin needed to get a handle on the situation much quicker.

Also, at some point, Nate was just antagonizing Justin. It really shouldn't bother him that much that Justin blocked him and everyone else. I don't believe Nate was ever hitting on Justin but Nate comes off kind of iffy and soft himself being so pressed about this.

yeah, but kevin's role seems to be encouraging the conflict, not helping resolve it. i wish they had someone else in this role?

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Rebky said:

Last night she even stated outright that she never for a second believed that he was not attracted to her.

Now her comment last week about Mitch coming a-knockin' makes more sense, she probably didn't believe that he rejected her.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Yeah, Krysten really changed in my mind, how she kept complimenting herself.  Humility, girl.  Humility.

She needs to watch the Sex And The City episode where Berger tells Miranda that the guy she had what she thought was a great date,  isn't going to call her, because...."He's Just Not That Into You".  

In SATC, Miranda was grateful to hear that phrase.  It set her free.  Free from hoping the guy was going to call, free from wondering what went wrong.

Sometimes, Krysten, someone Just. Isn't. That. Into. Us.

I had a really nice date with a guy a few years ago, who sent me a very kind email afterwards, thanking me for the time, complimenting me, and then letting me know that he just didn't feel the chemistry needed to move forward.  I responded, thanking him, and yes, it set me free.

Mitch was being as kind as possible in his let-down.  Telling Krysten he wasn't attracted to her was not only inelegant, it was unkind.  He now realizes that.

I couldn't imagine hugging him, let alone kissing him, but he just wasn't into Krysten, and I hate the pile-on he's being subjected to.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

I thought Stacia and Nate looked amazing, as always. Her dress was gorgeous (and there was a mesh panel in there so nothing would fall out). Her shoes were fantastic. That said, there is no way they will stay together. They are both so incredibly cold and emotionless, and yet she claims that she needs to see him be continually emotionally vulnerable. Nothing he ever does or say will ever be enough for her. Smart to keep his apartment. I didn't like it when Nate would not drop the unfollowing thing with Justin, though. And Kevin F continues to be a horrible host and should have stopped that nonsense immediately. Binh was there to shut it down while "the host" just sat there.

Lindy and Miguel - same old thing and still boring. She is still immature. Does she work at a job or just stay home and try to know herself full-time? I don't care of they stay together - but break up before you have a kid.

I agree with the comments about Krysten sure loving herself some Krysten. No, she never believed that he wasn't attracted to her. Had to laugh when she said she was no Jessica Biel, but that she brought a lot. Jessica Biel? I think she is one of the most unattractive people out there. Krysten needed fewer sets of false eyelashes and for crying out loud - put on a bra! All I can think of is how many back issues she will have. She kept saying what a great catch she was almost as much as Alyssa tried to convince us that she was a f'ing good person. I guess that is the shirt Krysten needs. And she totally would have said yes if Mitch had.

Morgan and Binh seemed to be the most mature and respectful people there. Who knew? You can put a dress on her, but as soon as she clomped across the floor, why bother?

Justin is nuts, but are they considering them a 'yes' at Day? They changed their minds before the show was even over. Of course, they are not together. Alexis, maybe you can Krysten can go bra shopping together. I do not like her and she is totally a master manipulator, but she is a pot stirrer. Her cutting down her husband's sexual prowess on national TV was humiliating and she kept doing it. I think Justin is crazy, but I kind of believed that she did call him for drunk sex one night. I hate that so much time is spent on them. But, they will get the bulk of next week, I bet.

I do wish for a different host. This one has worn out his welcome. But, so has the cast.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I like that Krysten is sticking up for herself unlike past women on the show who were walking doormats ( Kate , Mindy , etc .) But she is making it seem like every man in the world would be attracted to her , which is not only untrue for her .. but it’s not possible for anyone. Even Jessica Biel might not be someone’s cup of tea . Looks and attraction is very subjective . If everyone had the same taste , we’d all be screwed . I do think Mitch got in his head a lot and I do think he’d pick apart anyone he got matched with but I also think he just has a different type that he’s attracted to . For example , I’ve heard my entire life how attractive Brad Pitt is .. but when I look at him I’m just like , eh . Does nothing for me . Krysten seems to reject the fact that people can have different types .

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Unpopular from what I see , but I like Kevin as a  host ! And I don’t say that often . He is real .. says what’s on everyone’s minds and asks them hard questions . 

I especially liked when Binh was like , “ I have to heal my inner child “ and Kevin was like what is up with you West Coast people and these terms ? Lol . I was thinking the same .  I don’t buy what Binh is selling . He brings up his childhood and not feeling like he was accepted in Asian culture as an excuse to why he’s not ready to be married now . Maybe the real reason is a sexuality thing , maybe it’s something else .. but I doubt his reason is the actual reason .

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I was shocked when Kevin said he had never heard of "healing your inner child." That was a big thing several years/decades ago. I hadn't heard it in years, but I do think that neither Binh or Morgan will get married after this show. If they both truly came away from this mess seeing how they needed to grow before being with another person, that's great. I do believe Binh about it being difficult feeling that he is enough. 

Krysten standing up for herself is great - if she would have consistently done it instead wallowing in his crumbs and then throwing a scene in public and then going back to saying she thinks it could work. That is what was annoying about her. 

I USED to think that Kevin was a good host. That was before he went all in on his favorites and lost any perspective or bias. It was Haley and Jake and many of us did not care for Haley. He was like that with Paige and Chris, too, telling Paige what a saint she was when many of us thought she chose to be a doormat. I guess I see his role as a facilitator, not to put his opinion in there. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Krysten standing up for herself is great - if she would have consistently done it instead wallowing in his crumbs and then throwing a scene in public and then going back to saying she thinks it could work. That is what was annoying about her.

Krysten standing up for herself does not take away from the fact that Mitch is a major douchebag poser.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

I just really can’t get past the fact that all the women dress for this show like it’s a pageant. It’s more of a chat show. Lose the glam and go with pants or a sheath dress ladies… you all look like you are trying way too hard.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, cinsays said:

I don't believe there's any truth to Nate being gay and it was lower than low for Justin to accuse him of that on national TV.  He showed himself to be no better than Alexis at shit stirring, maybe even worse.  There are no details because there's no "there" there with his accusation.

“Birds of a Feather”.  Btw, I’m quoting from @Yeah No’s post.

3 hours ago, cinsays said:

yeah, but kevin's role seems to be encouraging the conflict, not helping resolve it. i wish they had someone else in this role?

Agreed.  I'd much rather Kesha hosted the reunion.   She already has a relationship with the couples from the Afterparty show.  I think that would help make for better interviews as everyone might have been a little more comfortable.  

4 hours ago, Racj82 said:

The whole having Justin explain why he unfollowed each and every person was overkill.  To his credit he did have (somewhat petty) reasons for everyone.   But the whole conversation felt very juvenile.  And for Nate to bring the topic back up after Justin left and came back and everyone else had moved on made him look about as petty as Justin.   

Edited by After7Only
  • Like 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Rebky said:

Agreed. It makes me wonder if Krysten vocalized a lot about how much of a catch she thought she was to Mitch. He might have felt the need to bring her down a notch or two (I can't believe I am taking up for him *cringe*). Last night she even stated outright that she never for a second believed that he was not attracted to her. Krysten, a little humility goes a long way. Like the honking, nasally way you talk for instance. It took me several episodes to get used to it. You are not God's gift. None of us are perfect. And come on now, you would have said yes if asked first or if he said yes. Tamper that ego down a bit.

I haven't even watched the Krysten and Mitch segment yet but I think he did damage to her self esteem in not finding her attractive and she is overcompensating by patting herself on the back like that to show everyone that she still has it.  It can be very damaging to a woman if a man she's involved with says something like that.  I just can't for the life of me understand how she would actually have sex with him after he said that to her, thus in effect letting him "use'' her.  I would have too much self respect to do that.  It's just more proof of her desperation, that she would allow Mitch to basically have a good time with her when it didn't really mean that much to him.  It was more like a lark for him than anything else.  He never had any intentions ever of taking things further with her.  In that sense I do think he lead her on, but he didn't technically mislead her because the signs were there all along and if she didn't listen to what he was really saying she let it happen to her.  Not saying what he did was right, but she was so desperate she conveniently blocked out what he was saying and hoping that if she just went along with him, had sex with him and played at having a relationship with him he'd somehow come around.  This was obviously never going to happen to most of us who were dealing with the real world. 

One thing I learned early on is that when a man tells you his truth or shows you who he is BELIEVE HIM.  It was her wishful thinking that made her think Mitch was attracted to her even after he came right out and told her he was not.  Another thing I learned early on is that many men, unlike a lot of women, can have sex with a woman they don't find attractive if she is not someone they're considering for a relationship.  This boggles a lot of women's minds because for a lot of us that's a prerequisite to having sex with anyone, whether we want a relationship with them or not.  So we might tend not to believe a man that had sex with us and yet still claimed not to feel attracted to us.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I thought Stacia and Nate looked amazing, as always. Her dress was gorgeous (and there was a mesh panel in there so nothing would fall out). Her shoes were fantastic. That said, there is no way they will stay together. They are both so incredibly cold and emotionless, and yet she claims that she needs to see him be continually emotionally vulnerable. Nothing he ever does or say will ever be enough for her. Smart to keep his apartment.

I agree, Stacia and Nate aren't staying together. The producers didn't want just one couple staying married.

I don't believe they are together 100% of time at either his place or her place.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, shok said:

Actually, I think it's the opposite -- she's incredibly insecure.  Every person I know who does all that is the women that leaves doors open ajar for the man that never comes back.  

And of course even though he definitively said no, she said they were both so "confused."  

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Justin's overcompensating & Nate is instigating... FOR WHAT?!!! I CANNOT with the uncivilized behavior! They should be embarrassed, but they have no shame. DAMN FOOLS! WHERE does it come from? Their parent(s) definitely didn't allow that! Another bad first for the show. Good thing Nate didn't call Justin a b*tch or they would've had to fight, per jail requirements. 😉 Crybaby. So true. Better question, who cares that Justin unfollowed you, besides Nate? Or who still hangs out? Probably not Justin. Nobody even badmouthed him, right? He unfollowed, SO WHAT?!! Then he tried to deflect with that "pass" bs. I mean, WTF?!?!! What weirdo! He refused to explain & that makes people not even want to deal with him. Idiot! He sure wore his ring though. Alexis had on so many distracting rings, looks like she was just wearing the engagement ring on that finger. He acted husbandly, holding her dress. Then all the revelations came out & he dropped the gaslight buzzword. They disagree if they consummated the marriage on the honeymoon. Why does Alexis disagree? They disagree on who ended it. They disagree on her calling him drunk after the club. Hmmm. 🤔

• Love 1

Nate & Stacia sure had a long segment for them to still be married. Of course she's still unsatisfied. Same old same old. Miss Intellectual needs to read a damn book & learn complimenting & gratitude is encouraging. There's no excuse to be that dumb. Really. It was telling that she said he planned activities she had no interest in, so he doesn't care what she wants & his complaint is that she "buts" her statements about him, saying how it's not good enough. 🧐 Kevin really should've asked how he has 8 months left on his lease. Hella suspicious. Look what happened last season with the couple that didn't move in together... Just a matter of time. But she'll have his name & they'll have those ridiculous tattoos. 🤣🤣

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kirklandia said:

I am confused by the interchangeable use of the terms blocking and unfollowing in this ridiculous situation. I didn't think they were the same thing. Do I need to take a refresher course?

me too

so, i guess if you block someone they get a message saying you have blocked them or how do they know?

no idea why any of these people would want to be communicating with him anyway

• Applause 1

I can't believe Krysten denying Mitch was not attracted! How about asking Mitch (to dig his hole even deeper) & ask what he found unattractive??? He should be able to be super direct. 🤣🤣

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I don't believe there's any truth to Nate being gay

Not so sure about that...he seems pretty freaky lol.  Could be bi or pan...I noticed he didn't outright deny anything (either being gay or hitting on him!) Either way, I liked how he took the high road there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Is there really any point to rehashing the Binh and Morgan?

It's too bad they ended so early. If you remember, Binh was super frugal (no lights at night to save on electricity, only washing clothes certain times of the day). I would love to have seen how Morgan would have dealt with that.  He's going to be hard pressed to find a woman that will put up with that.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, shok said:

She sure thinks she's wonderful and even said herself that she was a great catch. 🙄 Their whole interview was all about how great she was and what a great wife she was and how Mitch was to blame for all the challenges in their marriage.

OMG yeah. Like girl, yes, love yourself--but like, internally 😂

Not that Mitch wasn't an ass. He was.  He's an idiot and will never get a date in this town again.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

What bothered me most about Binh, that never seemed to get highlighted, is not just that he talked to Justin about whether or not she was an actual RN.  

It was his attitude towards her with reference to her lack of a close family.

He held this against her, and even went so far as to say that he was disappointed because he wanted his match to have a close family.

Morgan explained that she had to walk away from her father, but in that conversation, Binh showed no empathy or even curiosity.

Then, he later cries about his own father and how he felt he never lived up to his father's standards, how is father had expected him to have done better.

So he held against Morgan, what was wrong in his own life.  

I don't blame the little linebacker one bit for being upset with him.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Very unflattering top of Krysten's dress. Very. Most. Out of all of them. 🤐😬 They are super overdressed. This isn't a Real Housewives reunion... There were more wives than on that show though. 🤣

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

What bothered me most about Binh, that never seemed to get highlighted, is not just that he talked to Justin about whether or not she was an actual RN.  

It was his attitude towards her with reference to her lack of a close family.

He held this against her, and even went so far as to say that he was disappointed because he wanted his match to have a close family.

Morgan explained that she had to walk away from her father, but in that conversation, Binh showed no empathy or even curiosity.

Then, he later cries about his own father and how he felt he never lived up to his father's standards, how is father had expected him to have done better.

So he held against Morgan, what was wrong in his own life.  

I don't blame the little linebacker one bit for being upset with him.

To me, this is another example of where the "experts" failed them.  

There's nothing wrong with Binh wanting a woman who is close with her family.  I ask my daughter every time she dates someone whether they are close with their family.

Of course, breaking away from a toxic family could be a sign of immense strength.  But in my experience when I was young, every man I dated who was estranged from family had A LOT of issues.  More than the ones I dated with a close family.

Similarly, there's nothing wrong with someone not wanting a mama's boy either.

Edited by Boo Boo
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, glitterpussy said:

Not so sure about that...he seems pretty freaky lol.  Could be bi or pan...I noticed he didn't outright deny anything (either being gay or hitting on him!) Either way, I liked how he took the high road there.

I tend to take people at their word for that.  And even if he was bisexual that wouldn't automatically make him into Justin.  So either way I don't think he was hitting on him.  Nate's compliments may have actually been intended in a condescending way.  Like the kind of thing you tell someone knowing they'll think you meant it but you're really having them on because for some reason you don't have much respect for them.  I have seen this done before many times.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Lindz said:

Very unflattering top of Krysten's dress. Very. Most. Out of all of them. 🤐😬 They are super overdressed. This isn't a Real Housewives reunion... There were more wives than on that show though. 🤣

When the couples were all together and Kevin complimented Lindy and Miguel's appearance, and Lindy was going on about how this was the best day of her life they panned to Krysten's face and she looked very insecure like she felt like chopped liver next to them.  Her body language said it all.  Like she was suddenly regretting her choice of dress.  Admittedly, overdressed or not, Lindy looked absolutely beautiful, from her hair to her choice of makeup to her outfit.  And the top of Krysten's outfit was unflattering.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Kimboweena said:

It's too bad they ended so early. If you remember, Binh was super frugal (no lights at night to save on electricity, only washing clothes certain times of the day). I would love to have seen how Morgan would have dealt with that. 

Me too.  Really, the only reason I watch this show is for discussions about money, and I'm disappointed we missed this opportunity.  Morgan put her stuff in storage and is going to travel around, which makes me think their money discussions would have been extra fun.

I do like the fact that the two who ended it the earliest seem to be the most content with each other.  This waiting around for the experts' matching rationales to prove accurate didn't do any of the other couples any good, and Morgan and Binh had only nice things to say about each other.  Ripping the bandaid off appears to have worked for them, compared to Justin and Alexis.  Those two...wow.  And Nate and Stacia right behind them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hey, guess what? After next week's Part 2, we get to see ANOTHER San Diego recap, because. . .  I have NO idea! Wasn't the Reunion supposed to recap the season??? And then following that, I think we get the Where Are They Now show because we just can't get enough. Judging by how few people are posting, it seems painfully obvious to anyone but Lifetime, that they have gone to the well too many times.

• Applause 3

I was thinking Nate might have complimented Justin,  was having a “poor me” moment and he was trying to jolly him along. I’m surprised those two even agreed to meet up since Nate has never been shy about his disdain for Justin. 
The whole “unfollowing” thing was funny to me because really nobody really likes him anyway or cares that much for it to be a big diss either way. I think Nate brought it up to show what an asshat he is.

• Like 1
  • Love 3