Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Family Matters

• Start Topic

There's been no information one way or another that I can tell. But they are bringing back the Mothership, so it wouldn't surprise me if this franchise gets another order as well. MTV really has no shame at all.

• Love 1

On one hand I don't want these girls to continue this farce of pretending to live like a normal money-strapped young mom. On the other, I can't look away from the train wreck! So, bring it on.

Topic- I wonder if Kail's mom will be drunk and needy.

• Love 3

I'm always amazed at how quickly MTV edits and gets this show on the air.  IIRC, they were airing episodes within 4-6 weeks of filming last season.

Unlike our friends at Bravo, who like to wait, oh, about a freaking YEAR to air something they taped (like RHONYC).  

I find this group of imbeciles far more entertaining than the season 1 imbeciles.  This batch is just much snark in a single serving that it can't be topped.  

• Love 4

Houska Dental - Aubree's T-ball team sponsor.

Really? I wasn't paying that much attention. Doesn't surprise me though.

In the previews for the next episode we see Gracie's first meltdown about Ali's wheelchair. She's turning into a total brat. Leah and Germy need to turn that around somehow. Although I bet Leah barely notices, between dealing with Ali's health and Adalynn being a baby and all. Someone needs to pay that little girl some sincere attention.

• Love 3

In the previews for the next episode we see Gracie's first meltdown about Ali's wheelchair. She's turning into a total brat. Leah and Germy need to turn that around somehow. Although I bet Leah barely notices, between dealing with Ali's health and Adalynn being a baby and all. Someone needs to pay that little girl some sincere attention.

Leah recently admitted that Gracie has been using Ali's wheelchair:

And Ali has a loaner wheelchair!

She loves it! She will ride it until the battery is dead, and after we charge it, she'll ride it again. Seeing her feel so free and so happy just lights my world. And I let Aleeah ride it so she doesn't feel left out. Jeremy and I told her we're going to get her a four-wheeler or something so she can go fast too, with her sissy.

http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/celebrity_news/2014/08/teen_mom_2s_leah_spinning_out_of_control

Ugh, of course Leah's letting Gracie use the wheelchair. She's a pushover. If I were Ali I'd be throwing fits about that! Get Gracie a scooter or something, because next thing you know Ali will be in her chair and bratty Gracie will demand "her turn" and end up throwing Ali out of it. I can see it now.

• Love 4

No one should ever shake Jenelle's hand. Wiping her nose with her bare hand is gross.

I can't stand Leah and Jeremy. Two sanctimonious assholes. I wonder why they're trying so hard to make Corey look bad? It was good to see Ali able to control her chair so well.

Barb hugging and kissing Jace was also sweet to see. She's rarely shown giving him affection. Jenelle and Nathan continue to be idiots. I had no idea Nathan was married before. Yikes!

Aubree looked so cute playing t-ball. Of course, Adam is late because he had to sleep. He's a loser and I hate his receding mohawk. I felt awful that Aubree was so disappointed that he wasn't there.

It sucks Lincoln isn't latching on. I'm not a mother but I can only imagine how frustrating it is for Kail to not be able feed her child, but again, she chose this. Another week with Isaac wearing shoes in bed. *shudder* Suzi seemed almost normal. It was kind of creepy that she so badly wanted to stay the night. I have a feeling it wasn't just to help with the baby.

Edited by RedKoolAide

I don't know who in this shitfoolery scares me more with their delusions: Farrah or Jenelle and Nathan. I'm terrified of all three and if I ever found out any of them were living near me, I would haul ass, leaving my stuff behind if it meant I could leave faster. I was shocked (although I don't know why) at the conversations they were having tonight, each got progressively dumber and more delusional. I love Jenelle's plan to bring up Courtland's "negative things" if he wants to fight the divorce, because apparently Jenelle only has positivity to bring up. I guess every line of coke she snorts, every joint she puffs, every drop of heroin she injects and every ass she beats is all to radiate more positivity; she's a beacon of light, that one.  Then there was the conversation about marriage. How nice that they want to wait a while for that, or at least be engaged for a year. Cleary, making sure their future divorce, or murder/suicide, whichever comes first, goes smoothly should take precedent. They obviosuly have child rearing down to a science, it's marriage they need to be sure of. 

I hate Leah and Jeremy, and I hate that Cory is giving them a reason to be more smug than they usually are, but he needs to get a grip when it comes to Ali. She may end up having to use a wheelchair permanently, and I wish someone would tell him that it won't be because anyone failed her. But I still hate Jeremy and Leah, and I don't believe for a second that she couldn't afford a wheel chair, or at least afford to make payments on one when she's running around dropping two and three grand like the sun won't rise tomorrow.

What did Kail imagine her life to be with a husband in the military and living three hours away from people who willingly tolerate her? Did she think everyone would rush to her? Did she think Javi would be the super-special member of the military who never had to do anything? Shit got real for her and she clearly wasn't ready.

Who medicated Suzi?

Chelsea didn't bother me tonight but Adam is still a dick, nice to know some thing never change. It's great that he makes such an effort to be there for his daughter, you know, when he's conscious. I took "I was asleep" as code for "I was stoned as shit and passed out". Anyone else?

• Love 10

Yeah, I wanted to slap the smug, shit-eating grin off Adam's face when he showed up with thirty seconds left in Aubree's practice. However, Chelsea also irked me when she called Randylicious to complain about it with Aubree in the car. Those types of conversations can wait until Aubree is asleep or otherwise occupied.

Note to Leah: run a damn comb through your kids hair, ugh!

Best line of the night was Jenelle saying she just wanted to move on in her life with Nathan and Kaiser. I guess Jace isn't part of her post-Courtland plans...

Also, wtf is going on with Isaac? He's been lethargic and tired on every episode this season. He either needs to start getting to bed earlier or be checked out by his pediatrician. Maybe baby Lincoln is waking him up at night? 

• Love 2

Personally Jenelle and Nathan scare me way more. I think Farrah's so caught up in herself she doesn't much care what happens, meaning someone who loves Sofia could probably take her in and Farrah wouldn't notice for at least a year or two (and I used to think Farrah was one of the best moms, so it pains me to think this!).  I fear that Nathan might actually harm Kaiser, and I fear that both Nathan and Jenelle have already harmed Jace in one way or another. Poor kids.

• Love 3

I hate Leah and Jeremy, and I hate that Cory is giving them a reason to be more smug than they usually are, but he needs to get a grip when it comes to Ali. She may end up having to use a wheelchair permanently, and I wish someone would tell him that it won't be because anyone failed her. But I still hate Jeremy and Leah, and I don't believe for a second that she couldn't afford a wheel chair, or at least afford to make payments on one when she's running around dropping two and three grand like the sun won't rise tomorrow.

Maybe if it also washed clothes?

Motorized wheelchairs: the one thing an MTV Teen Mom can't get gratis I guess... It would be interesting to hear the breakdown of just what Corey's insurance will pay for, because unless he has Facebook-type insurance, I'm guessing insurance will pay for a pathetically small percentage. But all of the parents involved sound like boneheads when discussing it, like the insurance company is this confused and benevolent power who has no understanding of illness or disability: bwahaha! 

Oh Corey, you really can be the worst. I've been watching with great curiosity since he's in his new house with the wife and how every scene focused on them is like some bizarre still life; no facial expressions, no touching, just the two in their own leather chair/couch seats staring at a log wall (??) while monotoning it in. 

And Corey, you appear to spend 98% of your non-working time glued to that couch, gluuuueeeed. If you're going to presuppose that Ali having access to a wheelchair will somehow make her mentally weak or physically lazy, shouldn't you occasionally move your perfectly-healthy self around for some activities other than going to and from the truck? I actually feel for that raggedy clown Leah because no one deserves to be alone in a situation where her kid's well-being is dependent on the adults getting past their own ignorance (he's had what, 4 years?).

Hey, if Ali can understand and speak so eloquently about her condition, shouldn't her father be capable of cracking open a laptop or attending an appointment and not just reciting "this ain't happening..." over and over in his head while the practitioners speak? Leah cracks me up with her lapses into English when talking about things that have been brought up in appointments, and then when left on her own, spiraling down a bit like tonight's "...instead of getting fatigue(d)." But it's obvious she is pursuing helping her daughter and dealing with the emotional aspects simultaneously which is admirable.

Edited by meisje
  • Love 1

I loved it when I heard Corey and Miranda wanted to take Ali to the zoo with her new wheelchair!  I sensed a smirk from Germy when Leah told him.  What a great idea, she would never be able to get around a zoo on her own and it's a perfect place for her practice more in the wheelchair! 

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 1

About Leah and the breast feeding, shouldn't she have backed off of Lincoln for a little while? He didn't seem to want to latch on at the moment but it looked like Kail kept shoving her tit in his face. He wasn't going to starve in that moment, it looked like she was aggravating him and aggravating herself. She said he'd been doing it just fine for months, so it seemed to me he just didn't want her tattooed boob in his face right then.

• Love 2

It was so awesome seeing Grandpa Jeff take Ali to therapy! That little girl really does have a lot of support. I hope him relaying the situation, how Ali needs the chair to conserve energy, not to be completely dependent on it, sinks in with Corey. I don't think he is a bad or neglectful dad, and I'm glad he asked to borrow the chair for his next outing with the girls. He should know that Ali has such an independent spirit, she's not going to just hang out in that chair all the time. But if it can get her where she needs to go, so she can save her energy for play, that's a great thing. 

Totally shallow moment - but I think Chelsea is so pretty. The red hair really suits her. I just wish she wouldn't pile it on top of her head like a hurricane-damaged bird's nest. When she had it down while talking to Lois Griffin on the couch, it looked really nice. And Aubrey! How stinking cute was that kid at softball??? She loved it, and seemed really good at it too - for her first practice. Nice of her sperm donor to show up after it's over. Because, you know, he had "stuff" to do. That kid is going to have a lifetime of disappointment ahead of her. Thankfully her mom's family is very involved. 

I felt so badly for Kail and her nursing issues. I had a latch problem with my third child right after she was born. We were still in the hospital and I was able to get support every time she needed to nurse. But even after we went home - my daughter has just always been a "difficult" child. And she would want to eat, but get too worked up and not latch on. I had to get her completely calm, and I had to stay calm too. Babies can sense when you're tense. If Kail stripped herself and the baby down and engaged in some skin-to-skin contact and just soothed him for awhile, he'd probably go right for the nipple. I hope she calls La Leche League or someone to get support, because it's so awesome how committed to breastfeeding she has been this time around. It was kind of nice seeing how supportive Suzi was being, too bad she's so flighty and random. And, wow, she really puffed up didn't she? 

I just can't with Jenelle. Her life is like an episode of Maury - "Will I be divorced from this guy before I have my baby by that guy?" Way to keep it classy. 

• Love 5
Another week with Isaac wearing shoes in bed. *shudder*

It seems like Isaac falls asleep in the car a lot, which isn't surprising given the commute. I think it's more important he get his rest than worry about having his shoes on in bed, but that's just me. 

However, Chelsea also irked me when she called Randylicious to complain about it with Aubree in the car. Those types of conversations can wait until Aubree is asleep or otherwise occupied.

Or she could just text him about it, once she's out of the car. I often wonder if MTV asks them to make these calls. They don't have THs like some other shows, so they need someone for her to bitch at about Adumb. I think a lot of the phone calls and coffee shop conversations on this show are urged on by production. 

• Love 3

And so it begins with Aleeha Grace (?) demanding her fair share of Ali's wheelchair. ugh. Way to teach a kid that it is all fun and games, wtf? Reminds me when I see people playing around using the wheelchairs at grocery stores while some older person that might need it has to hobble through the store because some jackass' kid is using it as an ATV. I would tell that brat to thank God she has two good legs and the energy to get around and that the wheelchair isn't a toy and doesn't need to be shared with her bratty ass. I try not to dislike kids but that girl needs to hear the word "No", often and with authority. 

So first off, is Teen Mom2 just screwing with us when they make sure that EVERY person on this show (even Germy's parents) has a puffy faux-leather couch? lol.... IBBB.com, your work here is done!
And then for White Trash Behavior of the Year Award I nominate Janelle for not only designing her own baby shower invites (ummmm, I know I am like older but did it stop being a thing that other people throw your shower FOR you? Is it now just a big gift-grab that you orchestrate yourself? I won't even get into the debate about showers for second children.) but then Janelle and Nathan are proud of asking for some expensive ass car seat. When Barb calls them out on it, stupid ass Nathan comments how they aren't buying it, they are asking one of their guests to buy the expensive ass car seat FOR THEM. And then he talks about their maturity. Asking other people to buy you stuff isn't really a sign of maturity or responsibility. If I was forced by some ridiculous reason to go to their stupid baby shower, I think I would bring toys for that poor Husky dog that they abuse. hahaha. Screw you, Janelle and Nathan. 

Aubrey is the most adorable little kid ever. What a piece of crap Adumb is for missing her practice when she was so excited. And in the bonus clip of him meeting with his meathead friends and talking about creeping the softball games for the single moms -ewwwwwwwwww. Why does he snicker and sneer when he talks of Aubrey running into his arms? Is it just a joke to him that his daughter loves him and clamors for the tiny crumbs of attention he occassionally throws her way? He makes me ill and I really do hope they toss him in jail for a while, just to wipe that smirk off his face. It seems kind of ridiculous that Chelsea faced more penalties for doing makeup without a license than Adumb got for plowing into some innocent old people in an uninsured car WITHOUT a LICENSE. Jesus, what is up with that state they live in????
Nothing to say about Kail. She just whines about stuff that SHE caused so she can take that crap elsewhere. She is without Javi bc she talked him into being a military man. She is away from her friends and whoever bc she insisted on buying a house in Delaware and moving there. She is not on base with other military moms bc she wanted to buy a house with her Teen Mom2 money. She is tired from caring for the baby and the toddler but it was her choice to have another kid. These are ALL her choices. STFU already. And maybe the kid is just over the whole breastfeeding thing. It happens. Adjust. Jesus, she is such a Debbie Downer all the time. Poor Javi probably prays to be sent far away on duty. lol (except he would miss his TV time)

• Love 4

So Adam missed Aubree’s PRACTICE.  Who cares?  It was just practice, and honestly Chelsea missed most of it herself because she was busy talking and texting on her phone.  I never even told my ex when our daughter was having soccer practice, cause I wouldn’t expect him to show up.  I only told him about the games, and he still never came.  But, I didn’t make an issue of it and my daughter never cared or noticed, because she didn’t expect him.  Chelsea handled that whole thing all kinds of wrong, IMO.

Vee’s reaction to that nasty pregnant portrait of Kail and Javi cracked me up.  Isaac is too sweet to Kail, when he told her she was beautiful (even when she looked the worst she has all season), it melted my heart.  But if he’s in preschool, it’s even sillier that Kail complains like she does about it being so hard taking care of the two boys on her own.  I’m starting to wonder if they are contractually obligated to talk about how hard it is, even if they don’t believe it themselves, to somehow portray teen motherhood to be harder than it is for them.

I didn’t pay much attention to Janelle’s white-trash divorce story.  But, I was surprised that Nathan had been married to his baby-mama.  She must have had quite a testimony against him, if he has zero custody of his daughter and they were actually married. 

I loved when Corey’s dad thanked Leah for letting him take Ali to her wheelchair appointment.  But when Corey asked for the wheelchair so they could take the girls to the zoo, Leah should have just said “No problem.  That sounds great.” and been happy that he’ll have the opportunity to see her love to use it.  Instead she decided to bitch at him for not understanding the value of the wheelchair.  That was not necessary.

• Love 5

Chelsea: Glad she can finally start working, though this drama has long since bored me to death. Aubree looked uber-adorable, kicking butt at softball or whatever they were playing. (Me + sports = huh?) And how pathetic of Adam that he couldn't even be bothered to show up on time. And what was his excuse? He was sleeping? WTF? It was so sad when Aubree was talking to Randy afterward and articulated that daddy missed the whole thing. This is exactly what Chelsea was afraid of, dude. Aubree's not a little baby anymore. She's growing up and she is aware that her dad is not around for things that he's supposed to be there for. What a tool.

ETA: Yes, it was a practice, not the game, not her first game, not the championship. Just a practice. But Chelsea told Adam about it. He asked for the information so he could be there to watch. He knew very well that Aubree was expecting him to be there then.

Kailyn: It's good that everyone can get along now. I would like to think that one day they can all get along perfectly to the point where Jo and Vee can crash in the living room or something instead of jumping back in the car to drive three hours back to Jersey when it's already late. I felt exhausted just hearing them mention it. Oh well. And Kail's wayward mom makes an appearance again. Yay. Whatever. Lincoln's having one of those fussy periods where he just doesnt want to nurse. I'm not a mom, but from what I hear that's just one of those things that happens, isn't it? And I hear it's frustrating and disappointing when the baby doesn't seem to want "you" anymore. I don't blame Kailyn for breaking down crying, but I'm pretty sure it was the cumulative frustration of all the stress she's been dealing with since Javi's been away, and for that I can't sympathize with her too much because that situation was her own choice and I'm sick of her complaining about it.

Leah: Ali is killing it with that wheelchair! So cool that Jeff came by to bring her to her PT appointment. Leah's right - it's good for all the people in Ali's life to see how she handles the chair and learn how to handle it with her. I'm glad Jeff later talked to Corey and reiterated some of Leah's points that she's been making all along, that the wheelchair isn't supposed to be a crutch but just a tool to help her. I can tell Corey is still somewhat in denial and he's not completely getting it, but he made good progress in asking to have the wheelchair for when he takes the girls to the zoo.

Jenelle and Nathan make me itch.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 1
So Adam missed Aubree’s PRACTICE.  Who cares?  It was just practice,

But Adumb had said he was coming and Aubrey was very excited about it. I felt like that was the issue. A kid that age might not see a huge distinction between practice and a game. All she knew was it was her very first day of softball and he was supposed to be there. He showed up as it was ending, and she was clearly upset that he had to leave right away. She said something like - "you just got here!" Sure, Chelsea could have just not told her that Adumb had said he was coming, given his track record for flaking. But Aubrey is not an idiot, and she was going to notice that he just showed up for 15 seconds at the end and barely spent any time with her. 

• Love 4

I know this has been discussed before but it drives me crazy when Chelsea is driving she's always talking/bitching on the phone to her Dad. Then she hands the phone back to Aubree and all the while still driving. She said 'oops' at one point and then the scene cut away. I wonder if she almost got in a fender bender because of that?

I know the softball game was only a practice but poor Aubree seemed so disappointed that her Daddy didn't show up and 'missed most of it'. I felt sorry for her.

• Love 1

Never thought I would say this, but Teen Mom is starting to depress me.  It's hard to watch. 

It's mostly fear for Kaiser and Jace mostly, but also the other kiddos.  Jenelle and Nathan are headed for disaster and I hope that Jace and Kaiser don't get hurt in the mix.  Jenelle's ignorance and severe lack of insight are the scariest... and second is whatever the fuck is brewing in Nathan's fucked up brain. 

I also fear for Kail and Javi.  Kail seems like a time bomb and now there are TWO kids involved.  I also don't Kail's "love" for Vee will last. 

Leah - Hot mess... no words. 

Chelsea - Adam is going to break Aubree's heart.

Oh God, help them all.

Oh hey, it's Anna from Buckwild! I thought she and Jenelle got into a catfight and hated each other.

Promises of camera time can do wonders for a TV "friendship".

• Love 1

Can anyone solve these mysteries for me:

1.  How did Adam get to the practice?  Did he drive?

2.  Who was watching Leah's children while she and Jeremy were inside bitching about Corey? 

1.  Hell yes, he drove.

2.  I'm certain that Grace was spraying Ali in the face with Aquanet whilst making a Gatorade bottle for Baby Adderal.

• Love 1

Never pegged Randy as a dentist.  Wow.

Dr. Houska was raised in Mitchell, SD and received a Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology at the University of South Dakota. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Dentistry in 1989. His post-graduate plans took him to Vermillion, SD, where he has been since then. He has four daughters and several grandchildren. His passion is staying state of the art in dentistry and enjoying family time, boating, golfing, and he spent several years coaching his daughters’ softball teams. Don't be surprised if you see him enjoying the wind in his face on his Harley Davidson Heritage Classic also. Dr. Houska and his wife, Rita, are also avid Cornhusker and USD Coyote fans and attend their games as much as possible.He is actively involved the community. He is presently serving as a board member on the Vermillion Chamber and Development Company and has been past president of Rotary, United Way of Vermillion, Knights of Columbus, St. Agnes School Board and having been on numerous local committees.

http://www.houskadental.com/about_us/Randy_Houska_DDS_info.htm

• Love 3

About Leah and the breast feeding, shouldn't she have backed off of Lincoln for a little while? He didn't seem to want to latch on at the moment but it looked like Kail kept shoving her tit in his face. He wasn't going to starve in that moment, it looked like she was aggravating him and aggravating herself. She said he'd been doing it just fine for months, so it seemed to me he just didn't want her tattooed boob in his face right then.

I thought it was funny when Kail said she was getting hot... Take off that thick-ass sweatshirt.  Skin to skin contact is important, so I can see why Lincoln didn't want to latch on over top of the pulled up sweatshirt.  Kail - Next time, take off your top, relax in bed and then the baby will latch.

• Love 1

I know this has been discussed before but it drives me crazy when Chelsea is driving she's always talking/bitching on the phone to her Dad. Then she hands the phone back to Aubree and all the while still driving. She said 'oops' at one point and then the scene cut away. I wonder if she almost got in a fender bender because of that?

I know the softball game was only a practice but poor Aubree seemed so disappointed that her Daddy didn't show up and 'missed most of it'. I felt sorry for her.

Chelsea should know next time not to build Aubree up into thinking her Dad would show up.  If Adumb told her he'd be there, it should have been a surprise (that way if he showed up, great - if not, then Aubree wouldn't be disappointed).  I blame Chelsea on this one.  If Adumb doesn't want to be invested in his child it's his decision.  I would not have been calling him constantly to ask if he was coming.  I would have told Aubree he couldn't make it if I didn't see him there.  Period.  

• Love 2
2.  I'm certain that Grace was spraying Ali in the face with Aquanet whilst making a Gatorade bottle for Baby Adderal.

Have you ever seen how some people will build their kids a mini ball pit in the basement or playroom? I'm convinced Leah built her kids a little Cheetoh pit, and that's where she sends them when she doesn't want to be bothered.

• Love 2

My (divorced) brother attends every one of his kids' practices that he can (and they have many!).  We may think "big deal, it's just a practice" but for the kids it can be of utmost importance.  My mom showed up to all of my high school's football games just because I was cheerleading...even the away games that weren't easy to get to.  It meant a lot to me because it showed she cared.  Adumb showing up for the last few minutes tells Aubree he couldn't care less.  And trust me, she's hearing his message loud and clear.  There will come a time where she stops giving a shit if he shows up for anything, and the sooner the better I say.  Hopefully she realizes it's not because of anything she did wrong, but because Adumb is a selfish piece of crap.

• Love 2

When Jace was making a mess with those crackers, Janelle looked just like I do when I visit my Goddaughter.  She makes a mess, I just let her mother deal with it.  Janelle barely turned her head to see what Jace was getting into.  Nah, just let his mom Barb handle it.

• Love 2

I kind of like Chelsea, and I appreciate the fact that she hasn't had another kid or moved on to another loser in more than 4 years. I realize she was still still pining over Adumb,God knows why, but she seems pretty over him. She looks so much better than she used to, with the crazy hair. She puts the makeup pretty heavy, but at least it's nicely applied and matches her skin tone. Leah needs to take a lesson. Her biggest problem is that Aubree is at an age where she understands when Chelsea is on the phone bitching to Randy about Adumb.   She needs to shut that down. I also don't like it when she pumps Aubree for info about what goes on during visitation. She needs to realize that Adumb is an unreliable jerk, so don't tell Aubree he is coming. If he shows up great. At some point, she needs to not use Aubree's hurt feelings as a way to say "see I was right about Adumb". He will have plenty of opportunities to disappoint Aubree, he doesn't need Chelsea's help. 

I felt bad for Kail, I was in her situation. My second child didn't like breastfeeding and refused to latch after a few weeks. I know she is trying, but after a certain point I just gave in and put him on formula. He was happy and I was happy. I'm not saying she should give up, but it's hard. I get it. I have noticed that Isaac hasn't been himself and Kail is sometimes too short with him. I think he might be having a hard time adjusting to a new baby in the house. I still do not understand why they moved 3 hours away, knowing that she had to deliver Isaac on a regular basis to Jo. 

I wanted to slap the smug looks off Leah's and Germys faces when they were talking about Corey. Every parent deals with their kids problems at a different rate. It;s taking Corey longer. As for the insurance, I don't understand what they thnk it will accomplish for Corey to be harassing the ins co. Most of the interaction happens between the doctor and the ins co, not the patient's family and the ins co.  Been through this myself If you are denied, you appeal. The doctor fills out the appeal. Sometimes the ins co acts for more documentation or a sit down with the doctor, but it's between those two entities. Calling the ins co eleventy million times to plead the case is useless, annoying and irrelevant.

I just can't deal with Janelle. I think Barb is just resigned to the fact that she will raise Jace. And the only reason she encourages the Janelle Nathan relationship is because she knows if they break up, both kids and  probably Janelle will be back with Barb, which will be no bueno.  Looks like next week ragey Nathan and Barb get into it. Not surprising. The best thing Barb can do is to not encourage a quick marriage. It seems like most the MTV money has been spent on lawyers. If she marries Nathan, when they break up, MTV will be gone and Barb will have to pay.  I laughed when  Jenelle said that Courtland would want alimony. From what? I'm sure there's nothing left. 

• Love 1

Chelsea will eventually learn not to get Aubree's hopes up by telling her Adumb will be there when 9 times out 10 he'll flake. Aubree did kick butt in practice though, it was nice to see her having so much fun.

I love Cory's dad and I thought he did a good job of framing Ali's wheelchair in a positive light to help his son adjust to the idea.

Even though Jace was being a little shit when he stomped the crackers, I still felt bad for him. None of the adults in his life truly engage with him. They just throw him a random glance or reprimand then go back to discussing their problems. That kid never receives any positive attention.

• Love 1

Did that phone call from Corey sound patchy to anyone?  To me it almost sounded like the editing monkeys took apart the conversation Corey had with his dad about the wheelchair and the zoo and then remixed it into a phone call to Leah.  He just happens to be talking to his dad about using the chair at the zoo and then just by chance calls Leah to say he wants to take the girls to the zoo and use the chair??

I need to see the receipts on that conversations.  Sounded like they were use that in the pile-on to make Corey seem stupid and useless. 

I'm also going to need for Germy to settle down about Corey and the insurance company.  There is a process to these things.  Yes, their first response is to say no. Germy seems to feel Corey should find the office a wait in the parking lot for the first guy to come out wearing a pocket protector and taped glasses and pummel him until Ali gets a chair.

• Love 2

I know people in the same field, somewhat, as Chelsea (hair stylists, cosmetologists, etc), and they rent a space from an established salon.  When Chelsea saw her new area at work and the owner told her, "this is your own little business - I'm not your boss", I immediately wondered how much it's costing Randy to procure that space for her. She is definitely the spoiled one of the bunch for sure.

• Love 3