Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E12: Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

Well I’m glad they weathered the storm of the online onslaught. Shows maturity and they’re willing to talk through the tough stuff and make it work. What a difference from the other pair or Rachel with anyone. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

I was fooled I follow Erich’ s  IG account.  Really didn’t think they were together.  Just a lot of hanging at the beach with his buds, going to concert with his mom, friends wedding this past weekend.  I just wasn’t feeling they were together. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

Its like the birds in the background are desperately trying to stop the madness. 

I loved the peacocks screaming during Rachel' and Tino's. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Why is Gabby wearing a seatbelt (excuse me, I've only just now paid close attention to what she's wearing)?

Also it's clear that Gabby has completely drank what Erich's selling. Now I'm not saying he's lying or full of shit. Just saying it's clear she's not willing to give him up because of this ex-girlfriend situation. She was head nodding like crazy as he spoke.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Oh, god.  There is still an hour left.  

And they are not mentioning the blackface incident. Cowards.  

They should address it. 
Erich needs to be able to explain his decision to do this. 
Many people do things out of ignorance or stupidity vs. being racist.

He needs to state his case.

I’m more concerned about his actions and deeds overall.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I feel bad for Tino. I wish he had gathered his pride and not stayed and groveled to the extend he did. Remembering Zach, who didn't declare Rachel is an a***hole or bonkers, but he was clearly holding back. And she has clearly expected it and enjoyed it every time a guy grovels. How do you say entitled?    

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Jaundiced Eye said:

Jesse, you tease! We can only dream of never seeing Rachel again.

My guess…. Rachel asked Aven to explain again, but they are stuck in another look where he tries to explain and apologize, but she wants more. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I think they paid Aven to take her out on a date so she doesn’t complain to producers about how shitty her season was.  

So, there will be an After the After the Final Rose special where she berates him again?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I think they paid Aven to take her out on a date so she doesn’t complain to producers about how shitty her season was.  

If they did, I applaud them so I didn’t have to see or listen to her entitled mopiness anymore. But still wtf Aven! How much did they have to pay you! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

Jesse let the dressing down of Tino go on way too long. It’s like he checked out. Or maybe he didn’t want to get yelled at by Rachel. 

I wonder if the producers encourage audience reactions in advance. I don't want to live in a world where anyone could possibly support Rachel.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

If they did, I applaud them so I didn’t have to see or listen to her entitled mopiness anymore. But still wtf Aven! How much did they have to pay you! 

Aven was hanging out with the other bachelors this past Weekend on IG.  I think it’s producer shenanigans 

• Love 6

Beautiful and interesting women.

Hmmm…. A cache of influencers again?  It just seems good candidates are hard to come by for this show after two decades.  Learn something from the Aussie version or something.

• Love 1