Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E12: Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

Woah!   Sixty seconds in and Jesse has already mentioned Tino’s indiscretions which haven’t been covered except obliquely in the previews AND the accusations from Erich’s ex.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Riplet68 said:

Yeah...Jesse just gave away Rachels storyline tonight

And Gabby's! The show hasn't mentioned the story about Erich's ex girlfriend before so it's weird that he throws that into the mix as if we all know about it. Not everyone reads online.

What it the world is Gabby wearing?

• Love 5
Just now, Melonie77 said:

And Gabby's! The show hasn't mentioned the story about Erich's ex girlfriend before so it's weird that he throws that into the mix as if we all know about it. Not everyone reads online.

What it the world is Gabby wearing?

An undergarment?

• LOL 4

Damn, Jesse spoiling things right up front for those who haven't been following online. Chaotic, I like it 😂

Probably smart to address that things are a mess this season and get viewers to see how it goes rather than act like things will be great and then show it all unraveling. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, MadeleineElster said:

I purposely didn't read any spoiler articles about the ending, so I wondered if I had somehow missed something on last week's show. Glad to know others were surprised by Jesse's opening. 

A lot of recent articles weren’t technically spoilers….although they could influence the actual ending tonight.  

• Love 2
Just now, nlkm9 said:

Ok rachel looks so much better - how far apart were these finales filmed?)

Both audience sessions have been live. 

How hard is it for Rachel and Abby with Jesse dropping those will it end well or not bombshells and they can’t react and give it away.  

• Love 2

I was surprised. Also by the set being lit and decorated like a funeral parlor.

Both their dresses, gaaaaack. Do these ladies have no taste? Gabby looks like a stripper at a leather bar...and this with her Grampa and father in the audience. I guess the leg strap is handy for dollar bills. We get it. Ten times over. You've got a good figure. For God's sake please put something both beautiful and tasteful on for once.

Something seems off with Rachel's. It doesn't seem to fit her well. And bodycon style with cutout at midriff does her no  favors, I should know because I'm rather poochy in spots too. I'm thinking of some of the women at the events for the Queen this week: you can tell beautiful fabric and tailoring. 

Three hours?? What is this, Doctor Zhivago? Some of us have a job and life.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

3 hours!! 
First, Jesse gives away spoilers that weren’t on the show instead of introducing them when appropriate- not cool.

And MORE Kardashians 🤬

Obviously the producers don’t read social media because people were very annoyed by the Kardashians and other none Bachelor Franchise related stuff.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 3
Just now, tennisgurl said:

This season does feel like a lifetime, its been so long and miserable I feel like we've been here for years, like a wait at the DMV or the dentists office. 

And yet we hardly know anyone on the season.  Lol!

8 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I was surprised. Also by the set being lit and decorated like a funeral parlor.

Both their dresses, gaaaaack. Do these ladies have no taste? Gabby looks like a stripper at a leather bar...and this with her Grampa and father in the audience. I guess the leg strap is handy for dollar bills. We get it. Ten times over. You've got a good figure. For God's sake please put something both beautiful and tasteful on for once.

Something seems off with Rachel's. It doesn't seem to fit her well. And bodycon style with cutout at midriff does her no  favors, I should know because I'm rather poochy in spots too. I'm thinking of some of the women at the Queen's funeral: you can tell beautiful fabric and tailoring when you see it. 

Three hours?? What is this, Doctor Zhivago? Some of us have a job and life.    

Agreed!  And why not wear something flattering and comfortable enough so you don’t have to sit awkwardly and fix your outfit the entire time.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Ugh.  It is so hard to not talk about spoilers when Jesse basically comes out and calls the season a dumpster fire.  

Jessie's just like "not even my charming French speaking ass can save this absolute shit show of a season." 

• LOL 12

The girls should have just run away together and ditched the guys. Rachel looked happier watching Gabby at DWTS last night than she did on this entire season. I keep thinking "ouch" watching them talk about how happy they are and then seeing their miserable faces tonight. 

Rachel's parents look so over this whole franchise and I do not blame them 😂

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Love 2

I don't like Rachel's white dress- love Gabbys.

One of the many things I've never understood this season...they both KNOW the guys are going ask them to get engaged -how is that even special, and what is the point of this last rose ceremony. All 4 of them know these 2 guys are the only 2 left, the women made sure the men were going to propose, it irks me.  I DO like when the lead cuts everyone else loose before the end so they don't get humiliated.  I DON'T like the last guy knowing he's the last one. And you know Rachel told him exactly what ring she wanted

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 3

I'm really tired of the phrase "I've been through a lot" to describe their experiences on the show. Like what? A free resort stay with numerous guys competing for your attention? A wardrobe, presumably good food, free travel to Europe and the islands, etc.  So they had to choose guys-- let some go, have others leave of their free will. That's what they signed up for. Gratitude, ladies, gratitude. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 15

Really, what guy starts a proposal with the word blindside! Rest was so boring, I didn’t retain a word. The horse should have taken a dump on screen, that would be the perfect ending to the dumpster fire. Neil lane downgraded to a mere mention. 😳

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 3

They must feel so humiliated with the editing showing them both so giddy with happiness that they found love and are getting engaged and Jesse’s funeral introduction doesn’t make a happy ending seem likely.  

• Love 2

Dumping all the guys ahead of time eliminates one of the most exciting elements of the finale, which is seeing the limo door open and the loser's shoe stick out.  They have really stripped all the excitement and suspense out of the finale just to have shocking moments in the episodes leading up to it.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

So one thing about this season i love no Neil lane stuff?i mean the picking out and all. And the girls being fitted for a ring? Pleasantly surprised

Edited by nlkm9
Omit
  • Love 3

Wow, could Rachel and her white dress be anymore wedding thirsty? I do feel rather bad for them both sitting there in the studio watching themselves be all giddy and happy, Rachel saying how she totally trusts Tino, knowing what is coming. 

Rachel acting all surprised that Tino proposed, as if she didn't demand that from every single guy.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Are we getting a tailored version of the story to favor Rachel? And they spoiled gabby with her beautiful ring before her engagement airs but Rachel isn’t wearing hers in their talk before the breakup. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Jesse asked her how she felt about what Tino did. She said it was heartbreaking.  That sounds…impersonal.  I would have expected her to say, “my heart was broken”.

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2

This approach is so bizarre.   Do they think everyone reads spoilers?   I do, but a lot of folks would have no idea…I don’t think it ever made the mainstream media, not like Erich’s shenanigans. 

• Love 5

They're totally leaving out that according to Reality Steve, Rachel gave him the ring back - which is probably what Rachel was referring to when she said "we went thru a rough patch." - before he "cheated" on her. So Rachel just lied when she said they were never not engaged - she gave him the ring back saying she wasn't ready or something to that effect.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Wow, could Rachel and her white dress be anymore wedding thirsty? I do feel rather bad for them both sitting there in the studio watching themselves be all giddy and happy, Rachel saying how she totally trusts Tino, knowing what is coming. 

Rachel acting all surprised that Tino proposed, as if she didn't demand that from every single guy.

Gagging when she proclaims tino was the only one she wanted to propose…..mmm aven?

3 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Wow. ABC really does not splash out on their filming sites anymore. That looks like a random bungalow on a random street. 

I was wondering about that lol.

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

This approach is so bizarre.   Do they think everyone reads spoilers?   I do, but a lot of folks would have no idea…I don’t think it ever made the mainstream media, not like Erich’s shenanigans. 

Exactly. I liked when there were more surprises. I remember when folks didn’t even know who the bachelor was!

• Love 5