Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E12: Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

So that’s the interactive part! FIR! Not a cruise ticket lol. 

I remember the last time they did this Dean told Rachel he heard once you go black you never go back. 😬

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I always record the show and FF the stuff in studio parts.

You have to at least watch part of Rachel grilling Tino yet refusing to actually listen to him to the point people were feeling sorry for him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Maybe having America vote will catch on. It can’t go any worse. 

They vote do it, because they like to keep the villains around, but America should get vote who to get rid of during the season.

They can call it “America’s Thorn”.

• Love 1

I vote for Brooklyn to be on BiP. Everyone has a B name. They just want to confuse us more right. Maybe they’re going alphabetically. Cat sounds like Rachel. I like Bailey and Christina. Wonder if Christina is related to Barbara Mandrell. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Why did they sound go out when Brooklyn was talking? Was she cussing or giving away something.  I gave up Twitter but my husband said he’d vote for me. Lol

Oh, wasn’t that shown in the US?   No bleeping in Canada.   She said shit. Then she giggled and said she couldn’t believe she said shit.   Totally stolen from Love, Actually.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Why did they sound go out when Brooklyn was talking? Was she cussing or giving away something.  I gave up Twitter but my husband said he’d vote for me. Lol

#notcat

I thought that was just my Fubo cutting out.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Oh, wasn’t that shown in the US?   No bleeping in Canada.   She said shit. Then she giggled and said she couldn’t believe she said shit.   Totally stolen from Love, Actually.  

Yeah was censored. And I was right. Send her straight to BiP. And yes Cat for villain, she already had her cat claws out. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

My quick Google search - she is the daughter of Irlene Mandrell, the younger sister of Barbara and Louise Mandrell.

Wow! I had a feeling! Thanks for looking that up. 👍

I voted for her. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Love 3

America speaks based on Twitter.

Seriously, businesses, politicians and the Bachelor Franchise deciding the Twitter speaks for America - just a big no, mu post people avoid Twitter at all costs.

That being said, either Brianna or Christina would have been my vote.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

This seems kind of desperate, to hook people in for The Bachelor months before it airs.

They've done this before....started the next season early and had the next bach/bachette meet some of the contestants on the after-the-final-rose show.

Reality Steve said they already had the ladies cast and squared away before picking Zach. I wonder if they made some changes and found some younger women for him.

I don't think any of the women are very pretty with the exception of the one who brought the booze.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Is there going to be an America's vote each week like on Dancing with the Stars?

Would be fun, but filming will be complete weeks/months before the first episode even airs. Filming starts this Monday, so it probably finishes in November.  

• Love 2

Ok first of all I hated Tino all season and still do. He’s an inarticulate douchebag and I had no idea what Rachel ever saw in him. And cheating is selfish and demeaning and unacceptable. Much like Rachel’s treatment of her men all season. Rachel is a brat. She’s self centered - truly seems to think everything should revolve around her. Her parents raised her that way. I have no doubt she said high maintenance and bitchy things like I should just give you the ring back.. or why don’t you just become the next bachelor. The way Tino had to KEEP acknowledging just how hard Rachel had it as the lead and how much pressure she was under that she just needed to be coddled and sleep in her own bed and be left alone but also constantly bathed in attention and love. Someone like that will beat you down and Tino definitely looked completely beaten down.  Rachel showed that she can’t handle even the slightest disappointment or adversity her entire season - when someone shows you who they are.. believe them. Tino probably kept having resentment toward her behavior, went out to blow off steam, got drunk and kissed another woman because he was being hateful in response to dealing with her. But he couldn’t say any of that obviously. So grovel it is. 

Zach has dork energy but he seems kind and I like him. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14

Zach looks older than 26, more like, 32-34. The first impression girl looked extremely young compared to him. 

6 minutes ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

I agree. Those are the two I liked the most as well. That Cat gave me the shudders. If she isn't gone the first night, I'm calling producer interference.

Cat looked damned near 40 compared to the other girls. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

Was that Rachel on BIP?  Do we think she is just visiting the beach or is she an actual contestant?  I really hope it’s not the latter.  

I hope she's just visiting. I absolutely would not watch the show if she were on it. I never thought I'd see a Bachelorette who made me think Andi (Dorfman?) wasn't so bad. Rachel is orders of magnitude worse.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Katie111 said:

Was that Rachel on BIP?  Do we think she is just visiting the beach or is she an actual contestant?  I really hope it’s not the latter.  

Just a guest, I am sure, since it was filmed months ago and she was still berating Tino then. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Any guesses on what the “issues” were that Tino and Rachel were alluding to in their fight?  Seems like they both agreed that they didn’t want them discussed on TV so makes me wonder what they were.  Also, they were bad enough that at least she was in therapy.  Was it just the usual, he’s jealous watching the show when it airs, or something more deep than that? 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Katie111 said:

Any guesses on what the “issues” were that Tino and Rachel were alluding to in their fight?  Seems like they both agreed that they didn’t want them discussed on TV so makes me wonder what they were.  Also, they were bad enough that at least she was in therapy.  Was it just the usual, he’s jealous watching the show when it airs, or something more deep than that? 

Rachel's borderline personality disorder? I know it's mean, but that's what popped into my head.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Forget the cheating scandal, address the blackface! That's the bigger issue.

Erich had not publicly addressed the cheating scandal but he had addressed the blackface pic which was from a costume party where he was dressed like his idol Jimi Hendrix. He apologized for it and like Rachel from Matt’s season, it was an old pic from a high school yearbook 15 years ago when he was a kid and didn’t know better and realizes it was a mistake. Gabby is willing to forgive him like Matt forgave Rachel and hopes that her partner has grown and learned from his past mistakes.

We’ll see with time how strong this relationship is. If they were able to weather the 2 months separation bubble, 2 scandals and another 2 months of DWTS, that bodes well for them. I like their chemistry, it seems as natural as can be with cameras on you all the time and they seem like they try to communicate and are willing to work for the relationship and know that it’s going to be difficult. So let’s see. I’d like them to make it. But I said that about Michelle and Nayte too. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Jaundiced Eye said:

Rachel's borderline personality disorder? I know it's mean, but that's what popped into my head.

I'll go with that. She just can't let a conversation go!  She will "misunderstand" what Tino says...contradict things he even wrote.  I don't know why Tino (is that his name) didn't just walk away.  Does his contract REQUIRE that he be humiliated?  Let's see a conversation between Tino and Zach.  Are WE required to think of Rachel as some saint whom "he done her wrong"?  This trainwreck was a trainwreck...making Jesse Palmer's Inquisition look creepier than ever.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So let’s see. I’d like them to make it. But I said that about Michelle and Nayte too.

YIKES!!!   I don't watch regularly or read much of the online stuff.  Is THAT the couple that got the down payment on a house?  Who gets custody??

• Love 1

What does "Bachelor Nation" expect the viewers to think?  Are we supposed to be sad that Spoiled Rachel's heart was broken because Tino "kissed a girl"?  I wouldn't want to even get into a discussion with Rachel, let alone an argument.  She is an EXCELLENT combatant; no one will ever win because she won't concede a point that is obvious.  This was NOT easy to watch...even with a lot of fast-forwarding.  Really, does Jesse think she's some kind of heroine?

Notice her father sitting there getting madder and more upset by the minute?  He raised an entitled princess and he'll go on blaming everyone else--just like St. Rachel.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't think he was allowed.

So, I did fall asleep when the Kardashians appeared and didn't wake up until Rachel and Tino were arguing at the Unhappy House.
I just went back and watched what I missed and I still don't really know what happened.

I agree with everyone that Rachel was just horrible. I called her out for being a selfish narcissist at the beginning of the season but now I think she's a nasty bully too.
Yes, Tino is no angel but she is really slamming him. She seems highly indignant that he didn't worship her to the degree that she demands. Yuck!

What I don't get is Tino's side.
It sounded to me like he wasn't able to tell his story completely because he was being prevented from speaking about certain parts.
Did anyone else notice this? 
For example, what issues was Princess Rachel dealing with that put her in such a bad place. A place that made it difficult to focus on the relationship?
She said it had nothing to do with Tino.
Does anyone know what Rachel was supposedly dealing with after the show?
And why was she seeing a therapist? I don't blame Tino for being confused.
I'm not a psychologist but I know that narcissists are often delusional and believe their own versions of 'the truth'.
Bringing Aven out felt like the show was 'handling' Rachel. 

11 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Notice her father sitting there getting madder and more upset by the minute?  He raised an entitled princess and he'll go on blaming everyone else--just like St. Rachel.

I wonder what Tino's dad will have to say about all of this. His son's reputation was trashed on national tv. I would imagine he is mad as heck.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11