Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E12: Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

The other Bachelorettes sitting there like he's a gladiator in the coliseum judging whether or not he's going to get his head chopped off. Thumbs down! Destroy him!

Rachel's expressions are actually starting to freak me out, she is throwing out some serious crazy eyes. He keeps apologizing and saying how he takes full responsibility, and she just doesn't want to hear it.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, alexa said:

Well not sure for how long.  They are now long distance and no longer live together.

Eh, still lasted longer than Michelle/Nayte and from what it seems, both the relationships this season. I never expect any of these couples to get married so they are already way past expectations 😂

I also don't think long distance is a big deal (and Susie said they have future plans to move in together again and that the previous situation was always temporary) but that's because my husband and I did it for years before getting married. I was just chuckling thinking of how badly Rachel blasted him on his season and wouldn't let it go - I think maybe he knows how Tino feels tonight. 

• Love 3
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Good God, does she need him to start lashing his own back as a way to atone? Didn't he already apologize? How much more does he need to grovel? 

He needs to apologies 70x7 times. 
Oops, that’s how many times you are supposed to forgive.

Jeez, if my ex-husband who abused me groveled and apologized even once, I would have been shocked. If he had done this much I would of said “okay, we’re good” just to never see his ugly face again.

TiNO is still such an ass.

Any man who wants to date Rachel after this is nuts.

• Hugs 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

She is so defensive. This conversation is impossible since there is some hidden hard time that affected Tino that he supposedly can't talk about without Rachel blowing up.  Just wrap it up and get on to the next bad thing that is happening with Gabby and Erich.  

• Love 10

I want to see someone (one or more) from Tino's family on the show. Not that I'm a big Tino fan, but fair is fair. Give his family equal time to react to those clips. His father seems to love a good argument. Why is he not on there defending or at least explaining his son? They might take Her Nibs down a rung or two. 

This segment with Rachel is so bloated. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I don't like Tino at all, but I feel like he's being put in the stocks in the town square so that people can pelt him with fruit, its so awkward that they are actually making me feel bad for Tino, he looks so miserable. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 1
  • Love 23
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

With every word, Rachel shows why she is single.   

That’s true of most of these people.  Why would anyone need to do this, if they were functional.

And who the hell is Aven????

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Conversations like this are pointless. He made a mistake, he apologized, either you can forgive him and move past it or decide you can't forgive him and tell him to get lost. Nothing really to talk about, and certainly not for THIS LONG.

Nope.  When one has wronged Rachel, they must grovel and abase themselves and then lay down so she can walk over then.  

Also, run Aven run, while you still have the chance.  Did you learn nothing last week?

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

This show has turned into a complete caricature of itself. Did they really have the other guy come out to what, make a play for a second chance with her, as the guy she chose to bring to the end, was still sitting there? I guess this was meant to humiliate Tino? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

She's enjoying this and doesn't want to listen to him or try to understand his point of view.  Tino's expression as he watches Rachel smile at Aven. Tino should just leave. He doesn't owe anyone anything.

• Applause 2
  • Love 16

Why would Aven want to be with a woman who coldly dumped him because he wasn't ready to propose to her right at that very second and then got engaged to another guy the next day, telling everyone that this other guy was her number one? 

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

SHE JUST SAID HE APOLOGIZED IN THE LETTER!  Than says she needs to hear him apologize, which he did TWICE in the visit.  I really dislike her - and I don't like Becca and Kaitlyn backing her up. She did owe him the courtesy of listening and not cuting him off.  I don't like Tino either, but he is coming off WAY better than Rachel.

Yeah Kaitlyn should talk! She stripped naked on her bachelor season in front of the Bach, all the contestants and the crew and then during her bachelorette season slept with a man long before overnights while the camera picked up the sounds of their noisy sex from behind the door. Yuck!

'''''''''''''''''''''''

Oh my. Aven is back and Rachel is ready for another round of unwrapping his package. And off she goes. 

Poor Aven!

• Love 6

Hmmm I guess Aven wanting to get to know you more before getting engaged makes sense now , right Rach ? 
She contradicted herself in the beginning of the episode by saying that after the show it’s only natural to go through hard times and you need to get to know each other more in the real world  …. But then made it seem like Aven was crazy for suggesting that be the reason for wanting to wait until they were on the outside world to propose. I feel bad for her because Tino ended up being a loser but how she acted all season and especially with Aven makes me just feel like she really needs time to grow herself  , go to therapy and look for different types of guys before she moves on to another one . You should want to completely know someone before getting engaged and she just didn’t grasp that . 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

This show has turned into a complete caricature of itself. Did they really have the other guy come out to what, make a play for a second chance with her, as the guy she chose to bring to the end, was still sitting there? I guess this was meant to humiliate Tino? 

Yeah, I'm not even a fan of Tino but what does this show want him to do?! They really do not care a bit for the mental health of these contestants and happily humiliate them for amusement. It's gross. He was dumb and kissed another girl, probably while drunk - he didn't murder someone and doesn't deserve all this. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Applause 1
  • Love 21

The sheer, cold hate in Rachel's beady little eyes throughout. Way over the top. I bet during their "issue" he made some comment that was below the belt. It happened to me a few times in the past, too (but I'm kinda old), and I remember it. 

But look. If it's not working with a man, let him go and wish him well. Even Jesse couldn't be bothered to extend his hand when Tino was left holding the bag after being humiliated yet again and by Aven as well. Tino's being treated like the town molester.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

That’s Erich’s bike. They rode off on it on his hometown too. 

That was where Erich grew up, but he has lived in LA since he graduated from college, so I don’t think it was his bike in either Jersey or Mexico. 

• Useful 1