Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E12: Finale Part 2

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

Wow. ABC really does not splash out on their filming sites anymore. That looks like a random bungalow on a random street. 

Apparently that was one of the places they have their secret dates before they are allowed to be seen in public together. 

• Useful 5

This whole show has been a study in self-delusion and justifications for inappropriate behavior. Professing to "love" someone one day and then switching to loving someone else the next. He's wonderful/he's evil-- one minute to the next. The problem of course is the superficiality, particularly this season. No time to get to know anyone really. The whole thing dragged on all season, and yet it seemed so rushed. (Like the line from the Jimmy Webb song, All I Know: "The endings always come too fast, but they pass too slow.") The men are simply placeholders for a "fiancé"-- might as well be the plastic guy on top of the cake. I just want a fiancé by the end of show, dammit. I don't care who it is. But he better "love" me.  Are we all 14 years old? Sheesh.  

• Love 11

God knows I'M exhausted by now. Nobody is coming off great here. This is what happens when you are so obsessed with getting engaged that you say yes to anyone who asks you without getting to know them.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 14

OMG!!!! He wrote down what she said!!!! I love it because he knows she turns everything into "oh, woe is me."  She has no idea what she says.  I totally believe Tino about this part of the story.  Her Mom's face is cracking me up.  I REALLY don't like Rachel. Can't wait to see what Bachelor Nation has to say.

• Like 1
  • Love 22

At this point I mostly feel bad for the camera crew being stuck in that room filming this. Who am I supposed to be rooting for here? Tino the insincere cheater or Rachel the smug narcissist? 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, alexa said:

And yet we hardly know anyone on the season.  Lol!

Agreed!  And why not wear something flattering and comfortable enough so you don’t have to sit awkwardly and fix your outfit the entire time.  

Her wardrobe has made me crazy all season,… ok i think tino admitted the kiss to get Rachel to leave him. He wants out! Omg he just said tell her to break up with me😂😂. No Rachel i just don’t know anyone who “deserves” you. Sounds like katie “ oh everyday i break another heart”. Rachel you are not all that. Yikes.

• Love 10

I guess I feel sorry for Tino. It was dumb of him to kiss that woman but it's not an absolute deal-breaker. But Rachel seemed like she wanted to end it so she needed to demonize him to justify her decision.

• Like 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Anyone who Rachel dates in the future is going to have to record all conversations.  

That seems to be a bachelor nation trend. Keep every text and screenshot so you can come out of the woodwork late in someone’s life lol

• Love 3

Wow, they both suck. Why was his shirt open on his phone call? 🤦🏻‍♀️Make this end ffs! That was 30 minutes of crap. And no I don’t support Rachel or Tino in this. The whole thing was crap. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 9

Rachel is high-maintenance. Always going for looking like a victim. Men are often quite straightforward and simple Rachel. He said he messed up, he apologizes to you daily, and and he won't do it again. You keep picking at the scab and coming at it from yet another angle over and over. It's exhausting, and it's humiliating. He has his pride. If you don't want him, stop dragging this out.. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I think he is afraid to. 

And I think he's very into his image. And to "fail" was not acceptable. He's made such a big deal all along about WINNING.  Would he ever date someone who he doesn't think is a "10"? Doubt it.    

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

Tino is clearly insane.  Why is he grovelling?   Nothing he could say or do will eve4 be enough.  Has he no dignity?   Or is this his Bachelor audition?   I made a mistake.  I want to make it work, but she pushed me away.  But next time….

• Like 1
  • Love 4

From what I can decipher:  She said things weren't working and she couldn't wear the ring.  He went out and probably got drunk, kissed the girl.  HInted at it to Rachel, finally told her, she lost her mind.  Cut to this visit, all she keeps saying is she want an apology and to know exactly what happened.  He DID apologize, he DID tell her what happened.  She wanted him to grovel and tell hierwhat she imagined it to be in her brain, which it just seems to have just been a kiss.  I don't like her, I don't like her dad, and I"m mad at Jesse for making the audience applaud her.  I want to know what Becca thinks - wonder what side Kaitlyn will fall on. 

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Tino is clearly insane.  Why is he grovelling?   Nothing he could say or do will eve4 be enough.  Has he no dignity?   Or is this his Bachelor audition?   I made a mistake.  I want to make it work, but she pushed me away.  But next time….

He's going to go back and get together with the woman he kissed. "At least one person appreciates me!" he'll think.

• Love 3

I need more clarity as to what went down to make Tino feel like the relationship was over. I don't feel that sorry for Rachel because it sounds like she was telling him she couldn't do the relatioship? Also, Rachel seems like she can't handle reality or real life ups and downs without shutting herself away and crying.  She seems so unstable.  I think Tino dodged a bullet.  

• Love 19
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

It makes me chuckle to think that Clayton and Susie are watching all of this, still happily dating. They've already lasted longer than I think anyone thought they would. 

Maybe not so happy…they are now long distance.  

And I can’t believe they didn’t bring Tino on stage even if they had to hog tie or drug him. 

• Love 4

Gosh, I saw the Kardashians coming on and I fell asleep.
Now all I know is:
I want some ANSWERS!!!

angry-mad.gif

Guess I'll have to rewind as I have no idea what happened other than what I knew from spoilers.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

It makes me chuckle to think that Clayton and Susie are watching all of this, still happily dating. They've already lasted longer than I think anyone thought they would. 

Well not sure for how long.  They are now long distance and no longer live together.

• Love 2

I hope he is getting paid big bucks for letting himself be berated by Rachel some more.   I think he is slimey, but with Rachel, there was literally nothing he could have said that would have satisfied her thirst for blood.  It is Aven all over again. He was wonderful. She wanted him as number one. She never wants to hear from him again.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 6

Seeing Kaitlyn makes me hope and pray that Rachel stays natural looking and pretty as she is.  I will never understand why Kaitlyn ruined her pretty natural looks.  Makes me sad every time.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9

So did tino say she was going to therapy for some unrelated issues.  Maybe that’s why he was keeping the journal because she was twisting things.  What grown  man keeps a journal of conversation points.  Yikes team tino at this point 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Good God, does she need him to start lashing his own back as a way to atone? Didn't he already apologize? How much more does he need to grovel? Rachel is just itching to tear his head off with her audience ready to cheer for her. He sounds straight up terrified. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 1
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I guess I feel sorry for Tino. It was dumb of him to kiss that woman but it's not an absolute deal-breaker. But Rachel seemed like she wanted to end it so she needed to demonize him to justify her decision.

Yeah, in the meantime Rachel was all over Aven's package and boasted about it to the world while on camera .

I still don't know exactly what is going on but Rachel is coming off as a NASTY bully to me.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 15