Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I was listening to the Smith Sisters on Radio Andy, they gave a dead on recap of this show and pointed out that Erika lost her mind when she thought Garcelle called her a liar but in this episode Erika plainly and clearly called Garcelle a liar.  

They also had a theory about the Fox Force Five made a deal with each other that to deflect any accusations towards Erika they would steer the conversation towards Garcelle or Sutton, Diana's comment about Garcelle was hard to get to know was just that kind of deflection.

If you can listen to the recap they give some very interesting thoughts, The Smith Sisters are our people, lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
On 8/19/2022 at 11:09 AM, pasdetrois said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Paris has approached Bravo about being a BH housewife. Bravo may love to set her and Kathy against Smug Kyle.

Except that would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too many people from the same family on one show!!  They're NOT Kandi Burress!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 8/19/2022 at 12:03 PM, sistermagpie said:

Doesn't she have a sister who was diong that? I got the impression it was just a situation where the sister was the one close-bye who was dealing with all of that and Rinna was the sibling who just visited whenever. If there was anything major going on all the siblings should be involved, but we never heard about that that I remember.

I think that part's totally normal, but it's always annoying when the sibling who isn't the caretaker winds up getting the grief spotlight, especially without centering the sibling that was really there doing the day to day.

I don't think so.  I think her sister died quite a while ago.  And I do agree with you that the non-custodial sibling gets the easy end of the stick, I don't think Rinna was doing ANYTHING more than what we heard about on the show.  She's just trying to milk this "greif" (love that she can't even SPELL grief!) thing because it's all she's got.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

in this episode Erika plainly and clearly called Garcelle a liar.  

This!  I'm surprised there hasn't been more of an outcry about that factoid.  She flat out called Garcelle a liar, when I recall Erika having a hissy fit when Teddi said she had "pretend amnesia" and did the same, even more hissy though, at Sutton when she questioned her about her lawsuits.  She went total ham both times, and while they were clearly calling her a liar, they tried to do it with a little finesse, but Erika just called Garcelle a liar...to her face, point blank.  That sucked.  Nobody likes being called a liar, lying liars that lie don't like being called a liar, and people that are telling the truth really get pissed when called a liar.  Those are fighting words, and Erika knows it better than anyone.  Bitch move, but I do consider the source. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I don't think so.  I think her sister died quite a while ago.  And I do agree with you that the non-custodial sibling gets the easy end of the stick, I don't think Rinna was doing ANYTHING more than what we heard about on the show.  She's just trying to milk this "greif" (love that she can't even SPELL grief!) thing because it's all she's got.

If I recall correctly- she has a sister (or half sister, who died from a drug overdose when Rin a was young, She has a half sister who Is still alive and lives in Oregon.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

If I recall correctly- she has a sister (or half sister, who died from a drug overdose when Rin a was young, She has a half sister who Is still alive and lives in Oregon.

I'm sure this is correct.  She had two older half sisters (same mom) and one died when Rinna was a child and the other one took care of their mother. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 8/20/2022 at 11:33 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I'm sure this is correct.  She had two older half sisters (same mom) and one died when Rinna was a child and the other one took care of their mother. 

I just read Lois's obit. Surviors were listed as daughter Lisa Rinna Hamlin and stepdaughter Nancy Rinna Deland. Since nothing was mentioned about Lisa's sister who died I assume she was Lois's stepdaughter. It's even more telling that the stepdaughter  Nancy was the one who looked after Rinna's mother more so than Lisa.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I just read Lois's obit. Surviors were listed as daughter Lisa Rinna Hamlin and stepdaughter Nancy Rinna Deland. Since nothing was mentioned about Lisa's sister who died I assume she was Lois's stepdaughter. It's even more telling that the stepdaughter  Nancy was the one who looked after Rinna's mother more so than Lisa.

Thanks @65mickey!   Because she looked after both Rinna's parents and then just Lois I just guessed that Rinna and sister shared the same mom but I can believe this as well.  It's not hard to be a better person than Lisa Rinna.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Am I a horrible person for watching the clip of Kathy butchering the charity name multiple times, and laughing my ass off?

I've nothing against charity. I think it's a noble cause, but the name is unfortunate. I feel as if it kind of spits in the face of the people they're supposed to be helping.

• Applause 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Am I a horrible person for watching the clip of Kathy butchering the charity name multiple times, and laughing my ass off?

I've nothing against charity. I think it's a noble cause, but the name is unfortunate. I feel as if it kind of spits in the face of the people they're supposed to be helping.

I think a lot of us are horrible people then cause I laughed my ass off too. It's not about laughing at the charity, but the way Kathy says stuff is funny. Some of the others almost getting high and mighty about getting the name right only to get it wrong was funny too. Then Sutton's delivery when she said "maybe they should change the name of the organization" had me lol as well. 

I'm sure they meant to help, but I also think the name itself is offensive. So it's okay to be homeless so long as you have teeth? Your dental health is extremely important, but I think food and shelter come first. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 3
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think a lot of us are horrible people then cause I laughed my ass off too. It's not about laughing at the charity, but the way Kathy says stuff is funny. Some of the others almost getting high and mighty about getting the name right only to get it wrong was funny too. Then Sutton's delivery when she said "maybe they should change the name of the organization" had me lol as well. 

Well, I guess I’m horrible AND stupid because at first I didn’t really get the uproar, I was like “yeah, “homeless and toothless” why do they look upset?” And let’s be honest, Dorit was pissed because, in a way, they made fun of her ‘gaaaahla’. Now I want to know if Peekay paid full price for his surgery or did he grifted his way into it by promising their house party would be televised, hell, maybe that’s why Dorit is angry, they made a mockery out of her event and now “Sharon Stone” won’t be inviting her to any more charities. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2022 at 6:24 AM, laprin said:

No one was making fun of the work of the charity. They were making fun of the name because it’s perhaps the worst name for a charity ever. I actually find the name offensive because it almost minimizes the homelessness. It’s like saying, “well they may be homeless but at least they’re not toothless.” The homelessness is a far worse condition than being toothless. Hopefully, upon watching and reading some of the reactions to the name, they will rename it. 

The name of this charity sounds like something the Bluth's from Arrested Development would start.  I can picture Lindsay Bluth promoting it.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 8/19/2022 at 5:11 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

So another episode, another rage blackout for me every time Rinna opens her mouth.  She is friggin' unbelievable, with the sudden screaming/accusing she does, mostly directed at Sutton or Garcelle.  As Garcelle said, it could not be more obvious how the FF5 treat those not in that group.  And now, after saying "I'm lit...I'm soooo lit!" approximately 430 times in the first half of the season Erika's acting like Garcelle pulled that "Erika has a drinking problem" out of her ass as some sort of way to "get" her.  Jesus Christ, these women are toxic and Garcelle is so much better than them. 

Other thoughts:

--Kyle continues to be a shit-stirrer and it's ironic/gaslighting to claim it's Sutton whose the guilty party of that.

--Rinna's lips are so disfigured that she has to snake a straw into the corner of her mouth. 

--I know he's goofy, but I like Rob--he seems really supportive of Crystal.

--So I guess for the rest of the season any time Rinna blows up at someone she's going to follow that with "you all have to deal with this because this is me working thru my grief."  Spare me.

--LOL that Kyle is telling Sutton to tone down the jewelry and purses on her dates when she struts around advertising her Birkins every chance she gets.  Also, hahahahaha at the pic of Kim with the Different Strokes cast as Kyle talked about hanging out with them. 

Love Hip Hop Rob.  Kyle's dating advice sucked.  Sutton can take care of herself.  Doesn't need a dude to care for her.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Love Hip Hop Rob.  Kyle's dating advice sucked.  Sutton can take care of herself.  Doesn't need a dude to care for her.

I took Kyle's dating advice to Sutton to suggest Sutton doesn't want to look "too rich" to guys that might be looking for a woman to take care of them.  In other words, play down her wealth  - although that might be difficult now that she's on TV. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I took Kyle's dating advice to Sutton to suggest Sutton doesn't want to look "too rich" to guys that might be looking for a woman to take care of them.  In other words, play down her wealth  - although that might be difficult now that she's on TV. 

I can see as being the case as well. I'm sure there are men who would use Sutton for her money. 

• Love 4
On 8/24/2022 at 2:36 PM, Surrealist said:

I shared this in Garcelle's thread, but am not sure how many posters read the individual HW threads. She shared Jax's words via her IG Stories.

Screenshot_20220824-163349_Instagram.jpg

Yes, apparently paid bots are posting horrible comments on Jax's social media pages.  I would love Bravo to pay someone to investigate this and see who originated the posts.  This is just not right.  😡

• Applause 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I can see as being the case as well. I'm sure there are men who would use Sutton for her money. 

Oh for sure!   I have a friend a little older than Sutton who is getting back into the dating world and she says many of the men she meets are either looking for a nurse or purse. 😢

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Garcelle is the type of friend you want for life.  I get that Sutton may not always say the right thing, but the pile on is insane and I'm glad she has Garcelle. 

Bring Kathy back full-time. Ah, right, she doesn't need this show. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
On 8/25/2022 at 9:39 PM, Cosmocrush said:

Oh for sure!   I have a friend a little older than Sutton who is getting back into the dating world and she says many of the men she meets are either looking for a nurse or and a purse. 😢

FTFY! 😁

• Wink 2
  • Applause 2
On 8/20/2022 at 10:22 PM, Shannah Banana said:

This!  I'm surprised there hasn't been more of an outcry about that factoid.  She flat out called Garcelle a liar, when I recall Erika having a hissy fit when Teddi said she had "pretend amnesia" and did the same 

I mean when you know you arnt lying you don’t flip out like that. :) 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
On 8/17/2022 at 8:14 PM, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Rob and Crystal seem to have a pretty good relationship. It's nice to see.

I thought it was adorable when they were scrambling around trying to find Kathy a snack. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/17/2022 at 8:35 PM, BusyOctober said:

But Sutton is this group’s pariah because she dares to stand up for herself against the Heathers?

Erika telling Garcelle that she's much closer to the other women than she is to Garcelle, and Garcelle saying "Oh believe me I know, you say that all the time" was one of the realest things I've seen on this show.

Also, I'm 100% going to hell but I still think about Kathy saying "I've worked with the toothless" and I laugh until I cry. 

• Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, ladle said:

Erika telling Garcelle that she's much closer to the other women than she is to Garcelle, and Garcelle saying "Oh believe me I know, you say that all the time" was one of the realest things I've seen on this show.

Also, I'm 100% going to hell but I still think about Kathy saying "I've worked with the toothless" and I laugh until I cry. 

Also Erika has nerve to be offended by the way Kathy spoke talking about the charity when she doesn’t want to give orphans and widows their money. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 13
  • Useful 2
On 8/18/2022 at 1:31 AM, realityplease said:

Also, wait, what? PK to be a crypto/blockchain emperor of real estate.

Of course PK is into crypto. Of course. I don't think I've ever been less surprised by anything in my life.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 8/18/2022 at 6:33 PM, CrinkleCutCat said:

In Australia our car license plates have a slogan on them. One year, in my state of South Australia, some bright spark in Marketing decided to use ‘SA: Going All the Way’. 🤦‍♀️  It was mocked relentlessly by the public and in the media until it was taken out of action! If only they had run it past a few people first! What a waste of $$$.

They must be related to the great brains who decided to rename my local middle school “PMS.” But I digress… Also, based on the episode, I’m a little unsure about what the charity actually does. Dorit’s dentist said he would “donate a smile” — but is that, like, needed dental work (filling cavities, etc) or cosmetic dentistry, which is what Dorit’s dentist seemed to specialize in? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Erm was Kyle's dating advice to Sutton to "look more poor", so that her date would feel that she needed to be taken care of? Did I hear that right?

So creepy and so manipulative. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 8/19/2022 at 8:15 AM, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Did anyone else notice the editor’s shade they threw at Kyle when she was reminiscing about her roller skating days with the cast of Different Strikes and the Jackson family? The picture was of KIM, not Kyle. That must have really ticked her off.

I noticed that too!  I was wondering if anyone was going to mention it.

• LOL 1

I watched the version with scenes they did not include in the episode they aired first. 
Rob, I think, asked Kathy if she had watched “The Housewife and the Hustler.” Crystal, in a TH, looks very uncomfortable and said, “After watching that, I would have a LOT of questions for Erika.”

• Love 3

Extra scene:

Diana claims that the way Sutton spoke to her in Mexico was as aggressive as the way Erika spoke to Sutton at Kathy’s dinner. 

They show Sutton and Garcelle laughing at this comparison.

Kyle says, “No, it was different.”

In a TH, Kyle says that is not accurate. Erika’s anger was actually scary for Sutton and everyone at the table.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Extra scene:

Diana claims that the way Sutton spoke to her in Mexico was as aggressive as the way Erika spoke to Sutton at Kathy’s dinner. 

They show Sutton and Garcelle laughing at this comparison.

Kyle says, “No, it was different.”

In a TH, Kyle says that is not accurate. Erika’s anger was actually scary for Sutton and everyone at the table.

Kyle actually defended Sutton?!

• Mind Blown 2
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can you believe it?!?! 

I mean, when Sutton yelled, it sounded like a parent yelling at a child. Not great, but not the least bit threatening. When Erika and Diana yelled at Sutton, it's like Cruella de Vil.

In the TH, Kyle says it would be interesting if Diana ever angered Erika.

I think it's safe to say those two hotheads fighting would lead to this. 

4473ac74022fb80c26b01da70fb5d3f3.gif

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I mean, when Sutton yelled, it sounded like a parent yelling at a child. Not great, but not the least bit threatening. When Erika and Diana yelled at Sutton, it's like Cruella de Vil.

I think it's safe to say those two hotheads fighting would lead to this. 

4473ac74022fb80c26b01da70fb5d3f3.gif

Erika looked like she would have bitten Sutton’s head off.

• Love 3