Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E15: Eviction #5

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

Delusional Daniel. These people have been playing more than they've been doing anything else.

It looks like Daniel maybe cut the white out of his hair, or else it's really slicked back.

• Love 3

Oh, no.  Is Joseph going to assume Alyssa is saving Kyle so he can safely vote to save Daniel, thereby earning trust even though he thinks Kyle will be safe….but actually sending Kyle home?   Dammit just show us the vote.  

Daniel pining for Paloma when she didn’t really care for him during most of her stay in the house is comical.

Why does production like twists so much? Do they secretly want a majority alliance (even though I do like the bulk I of the Leftovers) to steamroll each season? If anything, twists tend to lead to more conservative gameplay 

I wonder how awful Daniel's speech will be. Pretty awful. Like anyone will want to keep him after that.

Monte voted to evict Daniel.

Brittany voted to evict Daniel.

Turner voted to evict Daniel, 1 million %

Alyssa voted to evict Daniel. (Julie's dress is more peach, not pink)

Taylor voted to evict Daniel, making this a boring season. Yay! Daniel's evicted!

Indy voted to evict Daniel.

Jasmine voted to evict Daniel.

Joseph voted to evict Daniel.

Terrance voted to evict Kyle. 

The Leftover alliance is still hidden as nearly all voted to evict Daniel.

And said "F***" to Turner when Turner walked by him. I think he was trying to imitate Cody's exit but he didn't walk on the table.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Good! Julie is asking Daniel about using the Power of Veto. And he takes no responsibility - figures!

He disliked Taylor because this loyalty to Paloma??? what lies about Paloma? No remorse about treating Taylor like crap.

Great good-bye speech from Michael! Idiot sandwich, indeed.

Taylor's good-bye speech was good, too. But no Lay's?? Should have grabbed a big chip and crunched it at the very end.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

The twerking scene was so embarrassing for Alyssa. Cringe.

I heard Jasmine talking to Julie as Turner's impression.

Julie was way too nice to Daniel. 

Agree - I thought she was tougher on Nicole.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Julie was way too nice to Daniel. 

On the Challenge TJ doesn’t host the reunion show…but can you imagine him interviewing Daniel and Nicole based on how he laughs at the contestants.   

• Love 3

Daniel may not be a good person but I will give him respect for not doing the fake hugs. It's just so ridiculous to be hugging on people that just had a hand in ending your shot at $750000. I'm glad he took a Cody-esque approach.

And the thing is he's right about Michael but how many times do the dullards stand by and let a dominent player sweep all the way to the end without making an attempt to get them out. I can see the same thing happening here.

Kyle's sudden showmance about face? I'd guess he got could feet about mommy possibly seeing him getting hot and heavy under the blanket in the glory of night vision if things went any further.

The foregone conclusion gave birth to absolute filler that was the hard cider segment...something like that has no place in a Thursday night eviction episode.

I know a lot of people don't like Indy but she doesn't bother me and she and Taylor are frankly two of the most breathtaking women in many a season.

The next twist will explode in their faces again if they don't evenly mix Leftover with non Leftovers players on the two new teams.

Edited by North of Eden

My love for Turner just never stops growing.

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

It’s bothering me that the show insists on giving the bad influences a positive portrayal and glossing over the social violations. Why does Grody think this is acceptable?

Is this about Daniel bullying?

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

What's the new twist?

Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

25 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

I know a lot of people don't like Indy but she doesn't bother me and she and Taylor are frankly two of the most breathtaking women in many a season.

Well.....I agree about Taylor.  LOL

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Nice touch and totally appropriate to have Taylor cast the fatal vote.

I thought Chenbot was great with Daniel.  Daniel spoke about his verbal abuse of Taylor and smiled it away by saying he was pretty sure they are OK now.  Normally, that is enough for our JCM.  But NOOOOOOOO (as opposed to FIRST), she stabbed him viciously when she flatly told him that he was the proximate cause of the alliance which has now taken over.  As JCM went on as to how Daniel specifically behaved horribly, you could see it register in his eyes that he was in heap big image/marketing trubble.  Great, great, BB moment.

• Like 4
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

Well.....I agree about Taylor.  LOL

Taylor...beautiful face, glowing skin, sculpted arms and killer physique...yep the total package.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

As JCM went on as to how Daniel specifically behaved horribly, you could see it register in his eyes that he was in heap big image/marketing trubble.  Great, great, BB moment.

Yup. You could see the moment where his "super fan" side took over, realized what she was saying and mentally did an "OH SHIT." Buuut I'd still put money on him not owning up to anything afterwards, doubling down on Taylor being the problem, and using that old "but you don't see everything!" excuse like we haven't been hearing that one since the beginning of time.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

Taylor...beautiful face, glowing skin, sculpted arms and killer physique...yep the total package.

And she can eat all those chips.  She's unreal.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Daniel, before leaving  says that the others are losers, clowns, don't know how to play the game. He smugly tells Julie that he had tried to teach the others how to play. He has no idea that to the rest of the world, HE is the one who looks like he doesn't know how to play. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

How has Julie not had Jasmine "taken care of" for lobbing those horrible sayings at her?

Oh, Daniel. Good luck on all those post-show interviews.

Taylor was so ridiculously happy she got to cast a vote.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Did Daniel just lowkey try to pull a Dr. Will? The delusion is strong with this one.

And he's always has this weird underlying anger going on. It's actually really uncomfortable to watch. 

He's happy that people can come together after "moments like that"? Meaning moments like his outburst at Taylor? Dude.

And no, Daniel the season isn't getting boring, and the collective audience needs a cigarette after that eviction. So thanks for that. Have fun spending bittercakes time with Nicole.

Shut the hell up, Jasmine. Damn. You're as annoying as an itchy flea on a nervous dog. Or something.

Terrance and Indy can go next.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I knew this would be an unsatisfying eviction because nobody ever owns up to their bad deeds. They smile, pretend it’s all fine, take no responsibility, then they leave and punch a wall or something. It would be nice to see someone have a real human reaction, maybe even show a little remorse, but they’re too conditioned to be fake for that to happen.

5 hours ago, Iguana said:

No.  Just no, Daniel. I knew Dan Gheesling.  I mourned/cheered Dan Gheesling during his brilliant funeral. You, sir, are no Dan Gheesling. 

I wish Daniel had tried to emulate his idol by staging his own funeral. It would have failed miserably, of course, but it would have been funnier than Jasmine sitting in a fresh baked pie. Or whatever.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

The eviction shows are always so frustrating, a big chunk of the episode was spent showing us footage of people considering voting out Kyle instead of Daniel only to have them all turn around (except Terrance) and evict Daniel. Like that was ever a possibility, but the show can't let us think it's a foregone conclusion who's going, even if it is. I'm sure they even prompt the hamsters in the DR to say something about why they might evict Kyle instead when they in fact have no intention of doing so, just to get that footage. It's a complete waste of time.

Also a waste of time? Julie's interview, if she's going to soft-pedal these assholes. She carefully avoided using the word "bullying" and when Daniel said Taylor "lied about Paloma" Julie missed a clear opportunity to ask "Did she really lie about Paloma? Or did Paloma lie about Taylor?" I mean she's not above revealing The Leftovers, why isn't she pointing out the other most obvious stuff?

We'll never know what Daniel's reaction to it is when he finally gets to see it all. Every season we go "Oh, I can't wait to see what happens when so-and-so watches all the episodes and finds out the real deal" and then we never do. We may get a Tweet or an Instagram post or something on Facebook but more often than not it's just a load of ass-covering and denials.

Jasmine's down! What a nice ending to the episode.

Well, she lasted longer than I thought she would.

And the thing is he's right about Michael but how many times do the dullards stand by and let a dominent player sweep all the way to the end without making an attempt to get them out. I can see the same thing happening here.

He's not right, because he doesn't know what's going on. The Leftovers were formed as a direct result of what he and Nicole did, and specifically to get rid of the both of them. That's why they're going after him and not Michael. He just doesn't get that. He's keeps saying "why are they going after ME? I'm all alone!" There's a reason he became a target, he just doesn't get it and doesn't think they're playing "the right way."

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 10
36 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

He's not right, because he doesn't know what's going on. The Leftovers were formed as a direct result of what he and Nicole did, and specifically to get rid of the both of them. That's why they're going after him and not Michael. He just doesn't get that. He's keeps saying "why are they going after ME? I'm all alone!" There's a reason he became a target, he just doesn't get it and doesn't think they're playing "the right way."

I hate those “not playing right” comments.   Michael is still in the game and you and your partner in bullying aren’t, Daniel.  Someone is playing right and it isn’t you.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I hate those “not playing right” comments.   Michael is still in the game and you and your partner in bullying aren’t, Daniel.  Someone is playing right and it isn’t you.  

He's a VERY bad loser & I can imagine him being an even worse winner and nobody likes one of those.

• Love 4

The people who are assholes on this show will suffer enough on social media that I don't have some expectation of Julie Chen to be this hard-hitting reporter.  I'm fine with her being neutral and robotic so when she actually does mention real shit I'm always a little shocked and pleasantly surprised.  I don't know.  Daniel will surely suffer in the court of public opinion.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Is this about Daniel bullying?

Well since that’s all that was shown on the show, let’s go with that. I could add other stuff under a spoiler tag but it’s not going to make a difference. I was underwhelmed by Julie’s interview and imonrey said exactly what I meant. 

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Julie's interview, if she's going to soft-pedal these assholes. She carefully avoided using the word "bullying" and when Daniel said Taylor "lied about Paloma" Julie missed a clear opportunity to ask "Did she really lie about Paloma? Or did Paloma lie about Taylor?" I mean she's not above revealing The Leftovers, why isn't she pointing out the other most obvious stuff?