Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E07: HOH #3, Nominations #3

Please remember: NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Damn, Turner is so irrelevant to the producers that not even a “Turner is odd” segment warrants a diary room from him.

Paloma is getting a mention every episode, isn’t she.

So Turner has to nom a girl girl pair of which there are only 2, right? Though his bestie will do her best to dissuade him. This season is a big set up for girls to get to the end. Lame. I always wanted that but not some forced contrived way.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Pooch said "all y'all" in his speech. I thought that was a Texas thing.

Is Turner wearing Dad shoes? Can't tell for sure.

Staten Island is like the Texas {or Mississippi) of New York City.😎

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Pooch has to be one of the worse BB players.  Never, never volunteer to go on the block.  Even when Taylor was revealed as the other nominee, he was still clueless that plans may have shifted and he could be the target.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

Paloma is getting a mention every episode, isn’t she.

Apparently it's been decided she's the sacrificial lamb to base a cult around, ala Cappie and the Friendship of Season 6.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1

Kyle looks like a kid who found a Zoltar machine and asked to be Big. He looks like he's 12 but in a adult body ! I hope someone teaches him to shave so that he doesn't cut his face when he does it the first time (whenever that is ).

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well that was kind of a slog to get through.

Oh, joy ANOTHER plot against Taylor...instigated by her own bestie no less. C'Mon Nicole I like you but wanting to go up on the block worked out so well for Pooch now didn't it? Did she not learn anything?

Brittany and Terrance are such sad sacks...I wanted to see them paired up.

Time to bring up my greatest pet peeve about reality shows again...stop showing Diary Room confessionals before the comps are over! It was clear by Turner's demeanor that he won.

Speaking of clear...poor Julie. The minute Turner voted for Pooch right out of the gate it was clear the whole house had flipped and she had to stand their trying to gin up fake suspense during the voting.

Bless Michael for not doing any shout outs.

Poe's pack...dumfounding that a sleep deprived sh#t stirrer  is still having and indirect influence on this game.

I can't even be certain Alyssa and Ameerah have ever heard of World War II but the surely haven't heard the phrase Loos Lips Sink Ships" because they nearly torpedoed their own back door.

Speaking of Ameerah  she seems to be the Derrick style shot caller of this season. It's refreshing to see a woman in the top dog posistion for once...I just wish she'd get more aligned with her fellow sister Taylor.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I can say the states in alphabetical order but not as fast as Turner.

“Alnalannlimilamwiimalananananamelwa….” I can. With exactly the same clarity. Prove me wrong.

Alyssa: Giggle giggle hair flip d’ya think I’m cute hee giggle cause you’re cute giggle giggle pretty please will you like me if I tell you all my secrets hair flip giggle and THERE GOES THE WOMEN’S ADVANTAGE. Same as it ever was.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

I thought the Pooch eviction was weirdly edited. Pooch was dressed to "meet Julie" whereas Taylor was in athletic gear which gave away who was leaving. Pooch's final speech also made it really clear he knew he was leaving. And the 12-0 vote ... hard to believe his buddies didn't clue him in.

Yet when he met Julie he said he was "stunned." I don't think he was stunned that he was actually evicted, more like stunned that the house flipped on him.

• Love 5
(edited)

Nicole and Taylor are walking around that house like the hottest power couple on Earth.  I thought it was insane for Nicole to hype them up so much to Turner, but I guess it worked.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
(edited)
1 hour ago, willco said:

Kyle looks like a kid who found a Zoltar machine and asked to be Big. He looks like he's 12 but in a adult body ! I hope someone teaches him to shave so that he doesn't cut his face when he does it the first time (whenever that is ).

I think he's really cute, but this is so spot on.

I thought Pooch was SO cute, not a popular opinion I know, Monte is cute, and even Joe is growing on me.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
8 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It looked wet but it looked stringy and gross....  It was just distracting.  

That whole color scheme just creeps me out.  It it intentional?  Or just growing out from a past mistake

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, willco said:

Kyle is actually playing a very good social game.  And he's smart.  He and Michael supposedly have a Final 2.  

But to expand on what Joe told Turner,  Michael's social game is low, but he is very good at comps.

Yeah, there is something very off putting about his personality.  He is socially awkward, but then comes across as arrogant and condescending.

Edited by thestorm
  • Love 3

“We unanimously booted your ass.  HUG US!”

I don't get this either. I would just say goodbye, no hard feelings, and walk out. I wouldn't hug anyone and if they called me a sore loser, too bad. 

The minute Turner voted for Pooch right out of the gate it was clear the whole house had flipped and she had to stand their trying to gin up fake suspense during the voting.

Yeah and I hate the way Julie has to pretend people aren't watching the live feeds and don't already know who's going home. Or the obligatory DRs where people have to pretend they are reconsidering who they might vote for. 

Yet when he met Julie he said he was "stunned." I don't think he was stunned that he was actually evicted, more like stunned that the house flipped on him.

She said "I saw your eyes widen." I didn't. There's no way someone didn't tell him he was going.

I also don't get this "everyone must vote unanimously" thing. Who finally told Taylor and Joseph to vote for Pooch? They could tell us that story, it wouldn't ruin the show. It would be better than this fake surprise shit they keep trying to dish up.

I actually kind of liked Pooch; he wasn't very bright but he had pretty eyes. He really wasn't much of a threat either. 

Kyle looks like a kid who found a Zoltar machine and asked to be Big.

LOL!

It is literally painful having to listen to Jasmine talk. And what is up with those eyebrows? Good Lord, I hope they get rid of her soon.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't get this either. I would just say goodbye, no hard feelings, and walk out. I wouldn't hug anyone and if they called me a sore loser, too bad. 

Much more polite than I would be if they expected a hug, it would start & end with an F.

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

That'd be me! I'm not hugging anyone. I'd be a little bitter that not even one pity vote. I'd get over it, just need time.

(Oops, guess I kinda sound like Indi there.😆)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Much more polite than I would be if they expected a hug, it would start & end with an F.

Was it Cody who just got up, walked across the table, and said nothing to anyone?

A truly classic move😎

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Pooch was dressed to "meet Julie" whereas Taylor was in athletic gear which gave away who was leaving.

Pooch had “dressed up” for the eviction vote, but had athletic wear laid out in one of the BRs - that’s what he dashed to the back of the House to grab before walking out the FD, and what he was dropping all over the floor when Taylor was handing him his bag. I’m guessing Pooch originally planned to change clothes immediately after what he thought would be Taylor’s eviction.

10 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Me leaving the House:

170818-news-big-brother-cody.jpg.thumb.webp.4818e95d0928dfcee3e77358b005e823.webp

• LOL 4
23 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I also thought it was hilarious when Julie was introducing the voting by saying things like "Turner has no idea about the plan to vote out Pooch" and "Joseph has been Pooch's best friend in the house, what will he do?"  and the vote is unanimous.  Someone didn't input the most recent data to her memory banks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

There are people who don't watch the live feeds, though.  

Yeah I get that but the people who do watch the feeds know a lot of this is bullshit so why do it? They have to know they're going to get called out for creating a false narrative and they do it anyway. Why?

Also, what was with that weird thing Pooch did at the end of his eviction speech? Putting his finger to his mouth and saying don't vote me out? And everyone laughed like it was some kind of bit he did all the time but we never saw it.

I don't watch the live feeds, so the unanimous Pooch vote came out of left field. They really did need to somehow clue viewers in. I know we can't talk about the live feeds here, so can someone please PM me to explain how it went down? 

I still feel that the stench of bad casting decisions is hanging like specter over the house this year. I have never experienced such a high mark on the 'don't give a shit' meter with any reality cast before this one. You can kind of see what they may have thought about members of this cast after interviews etc. The problem is that it seems most of them have clocked in WAY below what they were expected to bring to the house:

It was very present yesterday when we got that 'Turner is really odd' montage (including that I just realized that he is going by his last name). They probably thought: 'Wow this guys has such diverse interests and abilities! Why wouldn't we cast someone that can lick their own elbow and makes rugs for a living?? Also: weird hair!'

Terrance: 'He's an older guy but he loves interacting with people and getting the party started! He's a Karaoke DJ!! Never a dull moment!'

Jasmine: 'Wow, she's a sassy Southern Belle but owns her own company. She tells the greatest stories!'

Pooch: 'C'mon how can you not like Pooch? The hair, the smarm charm, those eyes? Ladies will love him! General Hospital here he comes!!'

Allysa: 'Could she be cuter? We always loves us a shot at a good showmance and the guys will be falling over themselves to get to know her; she's the Girl Next Door! We can just let that whole 'Newark' thing slide...'

Indy: 'She's a spicy latina SEX THERAPIST!!!! OMG! She'll definitely bring the fun, not storm off and tell everyone how 'pissed' she is to be a havenot!"

Daniel: 'He is, get this... AN ELVIS IMPERSONATOR!!! He's got crazy hair! He's a born entertainer!'

'Why did we cast Britanny? I just remember her being VERY persuasive, she has us spellbound! Will she use those powers in the house for good or evil?'

That is EIGHT casting 'misses' that have collectively contributed just about ZERO to the house and to the show. When you have a limited number of chances casting a group of people, failing on eight does not make good teevee. When half of your cast all turn into Victoria's, leaving you to feature 'Two Guys and a Mirror', the story of trying to put in contacts complete with added squishy sounds?? You have a failed casting. Period.

• Like 2