Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Branwynn is wobbling in those Barbie doll shoes. “I can’t use her pictures or they’ll delete my account!” If you’re not a prostitute, why do you need to have a prostitution account? 🤔

I know she’s bullshitting but I don’t even know what she’s trying to say. It’s her friend’s account that Branwin manages, but Branwin has to use her own pictures because … reasons?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Branwin tottering on those heels is cracking me the fuck up.

Me, too, but it's SO passive-aggressive.  She knows Chazz barely comes up to her chin in the first place and then she totters up in those Joan Crawford-knock-me-down-fuck-me pumps.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Late but here finally!!  Just in time to see Chazzzzzzzzzzzz throw some divorce papers to BranFlake.  I'm surprised,actually that he went that far so fast!

Love how Ray and Brittney have totally snowed her Dad.  Thankfully.  Now he can open up the checkbook and start writing!!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

“I can’t put her picture up on her ad!” Girl, what?

This marriage lasted what, two weeks?

I think this might be a personal best for Chazz. Now he can get started on the search for wife #6. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Well, at least we can be relieved Branwin is not pregnant.  Of course, sex is necessary for that to happen.

Can you imagine how man men’s arms they’d need to roll for the DNA test?!?

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1

Good God Chance.  Buy some new plates for your baby mama!  He's about to twist off, isn't he?

Hopefully, Bobbie has the good sense to keep her crap packed and  goes somewhere else besides that dungeon Chance "fixed up" for her!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Well, at least we can be relieved Branwin is not pregnant.  Of course, sex is necessary for that to happen.

Or being in the same State as Shawn.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Good God Chance.  Buy some new plates for your baby mama!  He's about to twist off, isn't he?

Everything that comes out of that asshole’s mouth feels accusatory and like it’s a personal affront to him. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

“God!! Stop being so nice to me and like..normal and decent. What is wrong with you?”

This woman is disgusting. She and “No Ragrets” need to be sterilized so they don’t join this sadly long list of LAL procreators. 

• Love 4
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

this woman has no chance if Chance is around with his put downs and talking down to etc etc that would not be healthy for her to be around 

She said as much - she and her sister seem pretty intelligent, they just make bad choices. All the things Tayler was saying about Chance were right. The issue is that she’s… with him.

Do they have parents in the picture? It seems to be just the two of them.

• Love 3
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I know it's early, but maybe next season we can do this whole thing with like 75% less pregnancies.

but then they would have to learn how they got pregnant and so far the odds of them catching on doesn't seem great 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I don't think Amber is all that stoked about being pregnant.  She's worried her liver is gonna take her out!!  Uh, hello?? QUIT DRINKING DUMBSHIT!

Here we go with cor-magnon man...  He's kinda scrawny for a neanderthal!!  Old Kayla's gonna need some glasses!

• Love 5