Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Ladystardust said:

Are we really supposed to think it's not his baby? Tayler barely has enough life in her for one relationship. No way is she out there cheating. 

I said last week that if Tayler had a minute to herself, she’d probably hide in the the garage alone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Are we really supposed to think it's not his baby? Tayler barely has enough life in her for one relationship. No way is she out there cheating. 

Chance is just working on decimating her self esteem and ruining her self confidence. 

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Right there with you, sister. I'm seriously debating popping another gummie right now...

Weed is now legal in NJ and I want to try some but I’m nervous. Don’t know what to pick at the dispensary. It’s like being a virgin again lol.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait. Why is Lindsey going to visit Daonte after she told him to go fuck himself? Daonte misinterprets her actions and believes she just can’t stay away from him.

Because she might want to hit him up for some $$$ down the road, silly! "Remember all the good times? What fun we had? You were my best friend! Oh, and I need $1000"

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Weed is now legal in NJ and I want to try some but I’m nervous. Don’t know what to pick at the dispensary. It’s like being a virgin again lol.

They’re usually really helpful at the dispensary… go in and have a chat with them!

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I became a mother at 40 lol and this idiot is all “my kids are grown and I’m almost 40.”

oh Amber...work the drama. But now I don’t believe you and your deadly liver condition.

if pregnancy can kill you, you’d really be careful. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 5

Amber, you are taking this "life-threatening liver condition may KILL me if I'm pregnant" shit is some crapola!!

She just doesn't want to have a baby!!!  The DOCTOR did not say what you're saying he said!!

How about you do some liver function tests??

• Like 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I used to go in all the time in Washington before I got sober.  They were always really nice to me with good customer services and used to seeing nervous nellies coming in for the first time.  They will answer all your questions in a sensitive and non judgmental way.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Wait, you mean Lindsey didn't behave like a raving bitch until Daonte couldn't stand it anymore and was forced to give her the ol' heave, ho?

Must be the Exciting Season Finale!!!

At least she gave his belongings back before ruining them. I see some growth in Lindsey! Hahaha

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, Amber wants an abortion but can't be honest with TC, so she vastly exaggerates the potential danger to herself to see if he'll agree, "to save her life". Anyone else feeling this? 

YES. She knows TC would pitch a fit if she wanted an abortion so she's way overblowing this liver thing to give him an "excuse".

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I used to go in all the time in Washington before I got sober.  They were always really nice to me with good customer services and used to seeing nervous nellies coming in for the first time.  They will answer all your questions in a sensitive and non judgmental way.

The dispensaries are the happiest places in earth. Everyone there is usually loaded and as nice as can be. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I firmly believe that, even if I were magically transported back to my youthy 20's, I would have nothing to do with any man whose greasy hair was sticking out from under his FUCKING STUPID BACKWARDS HAT.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2