Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

It's back! Life After Lockup "Season 4".  Full disclosure, WETV keeps changing the season numbers and how they present Life After Lockup.  We are going with Season 4.  

Here's the gang:

BRITTANY AND MARCELINO

Yep, they're back.  After all, they have kids and a house, all of which cost $$. They are one of the most stable couples from Love After Lockup.  However, the nickname Brittanzzzzzzzz . . . exists for a reason.  

KEVIN AND TIFFANY

Caveman Kevin and pretending-she-is-interested-in-him Tiffany are on the hunt for a woman to join their clan.  Kevin will again try to convince us that all the women want him ever so much.  Tiffany will pretend she is not just in it for the money and because she foolishly paroled to his house. Be on the lookout for Kevin's ex Kayla.  If we are really lucky, tough guy Kevin will again call someone a weenie. 

SHAWN AND SARA

Shawn Appleseed and his seventh child will be returning for another season, along with Shawn’s fiancée (and mother of baby number 7), Sara. Yes, Sara decided that having a child with the too prolific Shawn was a good idea.  After all, he's a great father; that is, unless we ask his ex or his six kids that he gladly moved away from to chase his prison pal.  Will the delicate flower that is Destinie return too?  If she thinks Shawn has a dollar, she'll be back. 

TAYLER AND CHANCE

Tayler and Chance are, against what every single viewer screamed at her, still together.  Chances that Chance will rage out, be abusive, and be someone that should never raise children are 100%. Chances that Tayler will giggle while he is a total shitheel, 99.9%.  

AMBER AND PUPPY

Vince’s former girlfriend and his adopted daughter are back! Last we saw Puppy, she tried to escape, but ended up back in the pound.  She's out and still besties with Amber.  Amber seemed to have turned her life around. Hopefully Puppy is now making better choices. Or is she still thinking drugged out losers are the best she can do? 

DAONTE AND LINDSEY

Daonte is back which means Daonte's mother is back.  Daonte's mother does one of the best eye rolls ever seen.  She cannot fathom how she raised such a fool. 

He has coupled with Lindsey who was formerly paired with Flappy.  After she trashed Flappy's place, that "loving" couple called it quits.  Lindsey, looking to continue the payday, decided Daonte was her next best bet.  Daonte having the reasoning skills of a damaged mollusk tries yet again to hold onto a prison bae.  The questions on everyone's minds:  Is there a Lindsey Jr.? Will Daonte finally have sex with a human rather than a miniature torso? 

CHAZZ AND BRANWIN

Chazz and Branwin married immediately.  Chazz shed tears of joy as he convinced himself that this wife was the one.  Branwin immediately questioned her decision, as she recoiled whenever he tried to touch her.  Will she move to Kentucky?  Will she stay with her daughter, Arienne, and coach her on her pole dancing maneuvers?  Will Chazz ever get more than a quick kiss?  Will Chazz's much-too-reasonable-for-him sister convince him to stop marrying every woman that will talk to him for 30 seconds or more?  

Join us for the live chat!  Primetimer posters are on fire! And we don't mean the literal dumpster fire that was featured on the show. 

giphy.gif

• Applause 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I want you all to know I got a new face tat for the occasion. And I am wearing eye shadow made from crushed up Cheetos. 

Oh my LAL friends, its good to be back! Lets party!

Are you wearing a gold lip?

• Wink 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh you know it. And a scandalously short, body hugging dress. And no underwear.

I'm dying to see Kevin again. I hear he has a new club. 

STOP 😂 You can't kill me before the show even starts! 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I want you all to know I got a new face tat for the occasion. And I am wearing eye shadow made from crushed up Cheetos. 

Oh my LAL friends, its good to be back! Lets party!

Please tell me your face tattoo is either misspelled or backwards.  Those are the signs of quality tattoos. Antoine can attest to that. 

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh you know it. And a scandalously short, body hugging dress. And no underwear.

I'm dying to see Kevin again. I hear he has a new club. 

I like to think of that as a skirt so short we can tell if you're ovulatin'.  Of course if I say ovulatin' 😈🍆's ears perk up.

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Please tell me your face tattoo is either misspelled or backwards.  Those are the signs of quality tattoos. Antoine can attest to that. 

I like to think of that as a skirt so short we can tell if you're ovulatin'.  Of course if I say ovulatin' 😈🍆's ears perk up.

Stop or you'll conjure him like Beetlejuice.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I couldn't remember most of these people from the description.  Branwyn?  I know we called her Branflake. . . 

But now that I SEE them, it all comes rushing back.  

######

LMAO--Lip put a penny on her books every week.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

TRUNK BALONEY!!!!!  Oh my GAWD!!  I'm already LMAO!!!  Plus, here we go with good old Lindsey and Doante!!  Those two are completely stoopid and I'm here for it!

I have my regular LAL wardrobe on, wine at the ready... Set.... GO!  YIPPEE!!!

Oh TayLER....  We know Chance is going to murder your sister the first chance he gets!!!  Maybe something will happen to CHANCE like what happened to her LAST fiancee...  He's her "SECOND CHANCE AT HAPPINESS"......

Sweet baby jeebus.  This crew!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4