Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

When did TayLER get that atrocious interesting chest tattoo?

I’m fine with tattoos but hers are ugly. I don’t like her sister’s face tats either.

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I doesn't matter how many time they tell me Kevin is a lady's man. He is not.  They cannot convince women are throwing themselves at this inarticulate clown of a caveman.  

And short at that. Pickings must be very slim.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I doesn't matter how many time they tell me Kevin is a lady's man. He is not.  They cannot convince women are throwing themselves at this inarticulate clown of a caveman.  

Have you watched the latest season of Seeking Sister Wives. All the men are pint size and get loads of women.  It's mind boggling.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"SWM, enjoys cave painting and big game hunting."

"Fred and Wilma looking for a Betty. Serious inquiries only."

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Have you watched the latest season of Seeking Sister Wives. All the men are pint size and get loads of women.  It's mind boggling.

When I see those shows I wonder just how desperate are these women...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I hate this Khloe Kardashian Nurtex commercial.. all that fake blonde hair. She’s like a blonde Morticia Addams

I would never buy anything any of the Kardashian's are pushing. I thought they picked a spokesperson who has credibility and a likability quotient. She's neither of these.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I hate this Khloe Kardashian Nurtex commercial.. all that fake blonde hair. She’s like a blonde Morticia Addams

Oh, take that back! Morticia was a lovely lady, with exquisite manners. A devoted wife who kept the spark alive with her husband, and a warm and caring mother. A gracious hostess, whose door was always open to family. Khloe would do WELL to be like Moriticia! 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, take that back! Morticia was a lovely lady, with exquisite manners. A devoted wife who kept the spark alive with her husband, and a warm and caring mother. A gracious hostess, whose door was always open to family. Khloe would do WELL to be like Moriticia! 

I take it back. Morticia was lovely. 

• Hugs 1