Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What was the update for Ray and the Klingon? They’re trying to get knocked up?

Was there an update on TayLER and Chance? It didn't go "TayLER disappeared shortly after the birth of her son. According to Chance, she went out to do errands and never returned. Her wallet, cell phone and keys were found in a wooded area nearby. Her car was found torched in a Motel Six parking lot. Police are still searching for TayLER and consider the case open", did it? Followed by a tip line number. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Was there an update on TayLER and Chance? It didn't go "TayLER disappeared shortly after the birth of her son. According to Chance, she went out to do errands and never returned. Her wallet, cell phone and keys were found in a wooded area nearby. Her car was found torched in a Motel Six parking lot. Police are still searching for TayLER and consider the case open", did it? Followed by a tip line number. 

Baby is due in November and Chance plans to marry Tayler in 2023… but she is still making up her mind…

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

"I'm trying on wedding dresses."  Not said, and stroking my extensions. There is a rule that you must stroke your extensions whenever possible. 

I mean - you gotta wipe the dirt off your hands on something…

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

As usual, I have high hopes for the coming season which I am sure will be dashed after about ten minutes. But no Marce and Brittany, so there’s that.

Great to spend more than two hours with you tonight. It’s like we’re in a committed relationship! You are my soulmates. Let’s have a baby. And a gender reveal party is high on the list of must-haves. Relax this weekend and rest up for the new season, kids. Back on Sunday for 90Day.

• Love 7

Bunkies, 

That's a wrap on another season of ex-con theater, er, Love After Lockup.  Miraculously, Brittany and Marcelino are still together.  Who saw that coming?  Who never wants to see them again? 

Chazz is back to Kentucky where he can be the saddest of pandas.  Meanwhile, Branwin is snuggling up against the sexiest man alive, Yola.  

Lindsey is pretending to be a loving mother.  Shawn is pretending to be a loving father.  Destinie has spawned. Jesus wept.

Until next week, when we dive into a new crew of lovers and cons on Love During Lockup. The upside - if they're still in jail, we shouldn't have any pregnancy storylines. Oh wait, there was Andrea in a broom closet . . . 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 10